Newborn Soulmate

Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemin putted a rosy red lipstick on Jihyo’s lips as a final touch. “Yeppeo, unnie. Keut!”, Hyemin said with a smile, her makeup artist.

 

             “Waaaa unnie jinjja yeppeuda.”, Somin exclaimed.

 

             “Neodo, Jeon Somin.”, Jihyo praised. “I don’t understand why Sechan still doesn’t make a move on you.”, Jihyo giggled.

 

             “Eyyy, I don’t like Sechan, unnie.”, Somin denied.

 

             “How do you feel, unnie? Ginjanghae?”, Hongda, Jihyo’s hairstylist asked.

 

             “Neomu.”, Jihyo admitted. 

 

             They giggled as they chit-chatting to make Jihyo’s felt less nervous. Not long after that, Jihyo’s family came to the bride room. “Seongim-a!”, Gwija called her daughter. 

 

             “Uri ddal neomu yeppeuda.”, Jihyo’s father praised his daughter.

 

             “Unnie really pretty since she was born.”, Seongkyung praised her sister.

 

             “Eo, what’s wrong with you? You wanted to compliment noona on her big day?”, Seongmoon teased.

 

             “Aniya oppa. Unnie jinjja yeppeo. Keutji omma, appa?”, Seongkyung said in her aegyo while linking her arm with her mother who stood next to her.

 

             “Aigoo, gomawo omma, appa, Seongmoon and Seongkyung. Thank you for accepting Jongkook oppa in our family. And our baby too.”, Jihyo thanked shyly.

 

             “I can’t wait for you to give birth for my first grandchild, Seongim-a!”, Gwija said in excited.

 

             Later, Jongkook’s family came in the bride room with Jongkook himself. “Jihyo-ya!”, Hwaseon called Jihyo in excitement.

 

             Jihyo started to stand up to receive Hwaseon hugged. “Eomoni.”.

 

             After Hwaseon hugging Jihyo, Jongkook’s family and Jihyo’s family greeted each other. It was a nice sight to see. Hwaseon still stood with Jihyo and looking at Jihyo. She hugged Jihyo’s waist. 

 

“Eomma, let go of Jihyo. You gonna suffocate her and our baby.”, Jongkook teased.

 

             “Eyyy, oppa. Na gwenchana.”, Jihyo glared at Jongkook.

 

             “Eo, jinjja Jihyo-ya? Appeo?”, Hwaseon let go Jihyo’s waist and started to ask in worried.

 

             Jihyo shook her head with a smile. “Aniyo, eomoni. Oppa’s overreacting.”.

 

             “Are you the one who’s pregnant, Jongkook-a?”, Jongmyeong asked brought laughter to his family, Jihyo’s family, Jongkook, Jihyo, Hyemin, Hongda and Somin.

 

             After the meeting of the both family in the bride room, all of them excused themselves to give space for Jongkook and Jihyo to talk before their wedding ceremony.

 

             “Gwenchana, chagiya?”, Jongkook asked Jihyo who looked slightly nervous.

 

             “Gwenchana. I can’t believe this happen.”, Jihyo admitted. “Do I look fat, oppa?”, Jihyo asked with pouting.

 

             “Ani. Neo yeppeo. I’m lucky I can see this pretty woman every day I woke up from my sleep.”, Jongkook said honestly. 

 

             “Nado. I’m lucky I get to wake up to see this handsome muscle man by my side.”, Jihyo claimed while cupping Jongkook’s cheek. 

 

             “Are you ready?”, Jongkook said while providing his arms to take a walk with Jihyo.

 

             Jihyo nodded and reached for his arm.

 

             They went to the wedding ceremony and Jongkook entered the stage by himself while waiting for Jihyo to walk on the aisle with her father. Jaesuk, the host of his friends’ wedding ceremony started to speak to lead the ceremony. “Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun. I’m Yoo Jaesuk, a host for Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo wedding ceremony. We are here to witness Jongkook and Jihyo’s wedding. Honestly, we are all friends since high school to university and to here we are, in the entertainment industry along with Ji Sukjin, Ha Donghoon, Lee Dongwook, Lee Kwangsoo, Yang Sechan and Jeon Somin. I’m pretty sure that entire South Korea are curious when Jongkook and Jihyo started to date. It was before they were a singer and an actress. Only we knew and their family, it was shocking news to the country that they suddenly date.”, Jaesuk explained brought laughter to the audiences.

 

             “We always teased them that family can’t date to each other since it’s disgusting but Jongkook and Jihyo proved we were wrong”, again, Jaesuk speech brought laughter. “We noticed that they were suspicious during our studies in university. Even Kwangsoo said that they can’t be dated but we’re all ignoring him.”, Jaesuk giggled while looking at Kwangsoo who sat at the audience seat. Kwangsoo pointed his finger to Jaesuk as a joke too. 

 

             “There were a lot of thick and thin through their relationship for years that involved us as victims.”, Jaesuk joked. “I will now stop spilling their relationship too much since they can just reveal itself with their interview later. I also noticed that Jongkook looked like he can’t be patience anymore to announce the world that Jihyo is his wife.”, Jaesuk joke while winking at the giggling Jongkook on his side. 

 

             Jihyo’s father held Jihyo’s hand on the aisle as they walked and soon he passed it to Jongkook in his hand. Jihyo looked at her father with teary-eye that her father just nodded with a smile. “Be happy, ddal.”, Jihyo’s father informed her. “Please take care of my princess, Jongkook.”, Jihyo’s father requested and received a nodded from Jongkook. He then walked to the seat next to his wife, Park Gwija and just witness their daughter’s wedding ceremony at the seat. 

 

             “Kim Jongkook, are you willing to have Song Jihyo, oppss, Cheon Sooyeon as your wife and a mother to the baby that she brings in her?”, Jaesuk asked as he looked at Jongkook. 

 

Jongkook nodded with a smile while his hand holding tightly with Jihyo’s hand. “Yes.”.

 

             “How about you Cheon Sooyeon? Are you willing to take Kim Jongkook as your husband and a father to your baby?”, Jaesuk turned to ask Jihyo. 

 

Jihyo nodded too with a smile on her pretty face. “Yes.”.

 

             “And as for that, I announced that Kim Jongkook and Cheon Sooyeon are married. You can kiss your wife now, Kim Jongkook-ssi.”, Jaesuk announced that brought applauded from the audiences, their family and also their group of friends. As soon as Jaesuk announced, Jongkook claimed Jihyo’s lips in front of them.

 

             Sukjin, Haha, Dongwook, Kwangsoo, Sechan and Somin stood up from their seats and applauded proudly looking at their friends. Somin even teared up as always, the emotional one of them and Sechan comforted him. Making a move, perhaps? 

 

             After Jongkook and Jihyo pulled away their soft kiss, they looked each other in the eyes. “Cheon Sooyeon, saranghae.”, Jongkook said. 

 

             “Nado saranghae, Kim Jongkook.”, Jihyo replied. 

 

 

Jihyo went back from her Witch’s Diner shooting and entered her apartment while his husband is waiting for her at the living room. “Chagiya?”, Jongkook called on.

 

             Jihyo walked straight away and resting her head on Jongkook’s laps. “I’m tired.”.

 

             “Gwenchana? Are you working too much? How’s baby?”, Jongkook asked in worried while ruffling Jihyo’s hair.

 

             “Na gwenchana, oppa. Keunyang tired. Baby’s fine too.”, Jihyo answered with her eyes closed.

 

             “I think you should stop right now, chagiya. You are in your 6-month already.”, Jongkook said softly, not to offend the sensitive pregnant wife.

 

             “Ani. I’m gonna shoot my last episode this week and I’ll take a rest, oppa.”, Jihyo reassured.

 

             “How about your Get It Beauty show? Are you considering to stop too?”.

 

             “Ani. Hosting is difference. It’s not that heavy as acting so I will just continue it.”.

 

             “Jihyo-ya.”.

 

             Jihyo opened her eyes and looked at Jongkook straight in the eyes. She sat from resting on Jongkook’s laps. “Now that I’m fat and ugly you wanted we to stop?”.

 

             “Aniya, aniya Jihyo-ya. I wanted you to rest.”. Jongkook flustered. He knew that this is her wife being sensitive since she’s pregnant.

 

             “I won’t stop, oppa. I still have 3 months. Please let me have at least a month, oppa. You told me you won’t stop me to chase my dreams. So let me be.”, Jihyo said and walked away from Jongkook. She went to the bathroom to take a shower and went straight to her bed to take a sleep. 

 

             Jongkook laid down next to Jihyo since he noticed that her wife went straight to sleep from shower. She hugged Jihyo and whispered to her ear. “Jalja, chagiya. Saranghae. I’m sorry for making you mad.”, Jongkook said while kissing her temple. 

 

             Jihyo who is still not asleep, turned to face Jongkook and resting her head on Jongkook’s chest. “Nado mianhae, oppa. I’m just tired but I threw it all on you. Saranghae oppa. Jalja.”.

 

             As soon as Jihyo felt into a deep sleep, Jongkook slowly stood up, afraid will awake his wife and went to the living room to take his phone. He dialed Haha’s number. After few rings, Haha answered.

 

             “Aaaaa hyung. Why are you calling me at this hour? It’s 2:34 am for Godness sake.”.

 

             “Mianhae Donghoon-a. I have to ask you something.”.

 

             “Wae? Did Jihyo get mad at you again?”.

 

             “Eo…”.

 

             “I told you to just bear with it, hyung. That’s what it’s feel when your wife is pregnant. They will become ing sensitive. You just have to hold out. What she wants, you have to give. What she craves for, you have to buy or cook by all means. Even if she ask for a moon or stars. Goeun was like that too. I already have two sons so I already have experienced it two times. The first one was hard but the second time, you already knew how to handle it well. So hyung, just bear with it. You can’t do anything unless hold it out. I know you love Jihyo so much, I also love Goeun. So what we man have to do while they bring our child? Be patience.”.

 

             “Emmm, arasseo Donghoon-a. Gomawo. Sorry for disturbing you.”.

 

             “Aniya. Gwenchana, hyung. Has Jihyo stop working?”.

 

             “Ajik. She said give her a month.”.

 

             “Oh my God. She’s 6-month pregnant but still working?”.

 

             “That’s why we fought earlier. I can’t ask her to stop working since I promised that I will supported her.”.

 

             “Gwenchana, hyung. Just take care of her. I’m sure Jihyo’s fine. She’s our Ace after all.”.

 

             “Eo Donghoon-a. Gomawo.”.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter