Pan-Pan - 06

🌸Blown Away🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



She was a good listener... but this her mind wandered off...

How could it not?



“Another drink?” Chanyeol asked.

“Sure,” Junmyeon grinned.

“Where’s that cousin of yours?” The latter asked, pouring another glass of soju for both of them.

“He hasn’t told you?” Junmyeon questioned.

“Tell me what?”

“After he moved with Ari to Italy in order to help her he decided to travel the world,” He explained.

“But he didn’t say anything,” Chanyeol mumbled. “Tell your cousin I will kill him… leaving his friend hanging even after three years…” He pouted.

Luna and Eun, who were close by watched the two.

“Sometimes I feel like I am married to a teen and not a grown- man…” Luna shook her head.

“I know that feeling,” Eun sighed. “At times, it’s hard to live with them and at times, it’s hard to live without them…”

“I’ll drink to that,” Luna grinned. “Shall we take a walk in the garden?”

“Sure, why not?” Eun smiled.

“There are some flowers I wanted to show you as well,” Luna said. “They are giving me a headache…”

“Why?” Eun raised her eyebrow.

“No matter what I do, they won’t bloom the way they should…” Luna frowned.

“I think I can help,” Eun winked. “Let’s go.”

“Let’s go.”

The two finished their drinks and left the house, leaving the two men alone.

*

Nari and Johnny were long gone, spending time in the treehouse that was behind the house. The two used to spend a lot of time there when they were kids, not only them but the rest of the crew as well. It was a place where all of them would do their homework or just hang out. A place where they talked about their future and what they wanted to do. Especially, Nari and Johnny.

***

“I knew I would find you here,” He smiled.

“Hey,” She smiled, putting the book she was reading away.

“Mom made her famous rolls,” He winked, walking over to her and sitting down before placing the lunch box in front of them and two cans of soda.

“Thank you,” Nari nodded slightly.

“Are you alright?” He asked.

“I’m fine,” She replied. “I just need to finish the book in silence before writing an essay on it.”

“We have the same homework, wanna work on it together?”

“Sure!” She grinned.

***

This place surely brought back many memories as the two looked at some pictures that were hanging on the wooden boards. They were precious and something they would always cherish.

“I miss the old days…” Johnny mumbled. “And you?”

“I like to go through memory lane often,” She admitted.

He smiled, walking up from behind her and hugging her, placing his chin on her shoulder, Nari’s heart skipped a beat as she placed her hands on top of his, closing her eyes for a moment. He nuzzled her, tightening the hug. Holding Nari in his arms was the best feeling ever. Her soft silk-like skin, her vanilla scent hair, and soft delicate perfume always drove him crazy. He couldn’t describe it, but she was his drug.

His food.

His water.

His essence of life.

A friend.

A girl.

Everything.

And she was all his.

His touch made her heart race like crazy. He was kind. He was gentle. He was caring. A jokester at times. Serious when needed. A good friend. Brother to others. A good son. Well mannered. What was there to not like about him?

It’s true that at first, Nari hated the idea of dating, but things changed and not everyone is the same. There was nothing wrong with loving or being loved. Everyone needs someone in their life to lean on. Nari was of course, satisfied with her life and the things she had.

Family.

Friends.

That was enough for her, but Johnny came along and things started to change. He made her feel like a princess. He always listened to her complaints about exams and was always willing to help her out. No questions were asked. After all, he was the same. If he needed help with anything she was the right person for that. The two were never bored no matter what they were doing. They made everything seem fun.

Having him close made her happy. She was a fool for hiding her feelings for so long… but that was no more.

“Nari…” He whispered, calling her back into reality.

“Mhm?”

He turned her around, wrapping his hand around her waist as he pulled her closer. Nari smiled, placing her hands on his shoulders. Their eyes locked on each other as he leaned closer.

“Thank you…” He whispered.

Pleasant chills ran down her spine as she felt his breath on her lips. “F-for?”

“For giving us a chance,” He mumbled.

“Oh, hush,” She chuckled. “I thought you would never ask.”

He smirked, moving his hand from her waist to her cheek, caressing it gently. His lips brushed hers and soon it turned into a real kiss.

Tender.

Passionate.

Sweet.
 


Another day.

Another schedule.

On a positive note, at least it wasn’t hectic and there were no flights scheduled for that day, so there was time for everything. They loved flying, but exams were coming up so their schedules were cleaned up and less hectic than usual. For today the plan was to study and prepare for the upcoming exams that were no joke. They required full concentration and passing them was not as easy. But before their studies, the girls decided to meet and catch up.

Nari and Jieun had a lot to share and Ari was excited to hear their stories, as both of them had a pleasant night. It was always amusing to listen to them. Ari was a good listener, but not much of a talker, but the ones who knew her, knew that. Ari had arrived earlier at the cafe and ordered her usual thing.

As she waited for the girls, her phone went off and she placed her coffee cup down and reached for the phone. A smile cracked on her lips as she read Taeyong’s name on the screen.

I miss you… :(

- Tae <3

*

I miss you, too. Where are you?

- RiRi <3

*

At the hangar… exam preparations… and you?

- Tae <3

*

Waiting for the girls at the cafe. Hang in there, you got this! xoxo

- RiRi <3

*

Thanks. <3 Will, I see you later.

- Tae <3

*

Of course! ;)

- RiRi <3

*

Hehe. Can’t wait.

- Tae <3

She chuckled and placed her phone away, continuing to drink her coffee.

“Sorry!”

Ari turned in the direction from where the voices came and grinned, seeing Jieun running in, followed by Nari.

“There was a traffic jam,” Jieun frowned.

“Huge traffic jam…” Nari sighed.

“Relax,” Ari smiled. “Take a seat and catch your breath.”

And that is exactly what they did. 

*

After the girls finally got back to their senses and had a few cups of coffee to wake up they were ready to talk. Ari didn’t ask questions, instead, she waited for them to start talking. The girls eyed her and smirked as they leaned in their chairs.

“Aren’t you going to ask?” Nari raised an eyebrow.

“Ask what?” Ari replied.

“What we did… duh!” Jieun teased.

“Oh, please! Both of you are itching to share it with me,” Ari chuckled. “I don’t need to ask.”

The girls nodded in agreement.

“She hasn’t changed, has she?” Nari nudged Jieun.

“Do you think she will?” Jieun questioned.

“No, and you?”

“Nope,” Jieun replied.

“You guys are aware that I can hear you, right?” Ari narrowed her eyes.

The girls chuckled. “We speak the truth!” Jieun stuck her tongue out.

Ari rolled her eyes. “Speak now or forever hold it back.”

“Impatient are we?” Nari smirked.

Ari blinked. “Really? Have you two made a pact to go against me today?”

“Maybe,” Jieun giggled. “Okay, okay, I’ll go first.”

“How was the date?” Nari asked. 

"He French kissed me..." Jieun blushed.

Nari chuckled. “And? How was it? Details, girl!”

Ari chuckled. 

Jieun blushed. "It was magical, I mean he was magical..." She mumbled.

“Any tingles in your stomach?” Nari smirked. 

Jieun grinned. "Not just tingles, but shivers, goosebumps!" She squealed.

Nari giggled. “Aren’t you a lucky one!”

Ari smiled as she listened to the two, but all of a sudden Taeyong crossed her mind. They did start dating but aside from the kiss on the cheek, there was nothing more. And now that Jieun was talking about her first kiss, Ari couldn’t help but imagine how her first kiss will be.

“Where did he take you?” Nari asked curiously. 

"He took me to the beach house," Jieun said shyly.

“You guys make a cute couple,” Nari winked. “Don’t they, Ri?”

“Mhm,” Ari chuckled. 

"Oh hush you two..." Jieun mumbled.

“And you, Nari?” Areum smirked. “How was dinner at the Parks?”

“We left our old folks to talk while we went to the treehouse,” She smiled.

Two pairs of eyes peered at her as they waited for more details.

“And?” Jieun asked excitedly.

“We talked, cuddled, joked around…” She trailed off.  

"Awwww, so cuteeeeee!" Jieun giggled.

“And he is a great kisser,” Nari said shyly. 

Jieun raised an eyebrow amused and nudged Ari smirking. "Gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter