Pan-Pan - 20

🌸Blown Away🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 



He thought he was winning, but little did he know...

They got him in a corner...

And there was no escape...


“Sir, your passport,” said the lady at the immigration center. “Enjoy your flight.”

Seun smiled and bowed politely before picking up his bag and heading to the boarding area. For the past two weeks, leaving the borders of North Korea and back into the South was not as easy as he thought it would be, but he managed to lay low and not get detected by the police. Of course, to do that, he had to change his appearance so he colored his hair blond and changed the color of his eyes, along with his passport and other identification papers.

His plan was slowly being put into action, making him excited that soon he would have his revenge. Something he had been waiting on for too long. He was now on a transit flight to his final destination which was only two hours away. Once he settled in his seat, he buckled up and leaned back, a slight smirk appearing on his face.

“You thought you could fool me, huh?” He mumbled under his breath. “We’ll see about that.”

“Would you like something to drink sir?” The flight attendant asked, interrupting his thoughts.

“A cup of coffee,” He replied.

She smiled politely and nodded, pouring him a cup of coffee. “Anything else?”

“That would be all, thank you.”

With that, she left and Seun continued looking out the window.

*

“Is everything set?” L asked over the Bluetooth.

“It is! We are waiting for him, any minute now.”

“Good, keep me updated!”

L had already contacted the police back in Korea and they were ready to arrest him the moment his landed in Korea. Thankfully the two countries worked well together and for a change, there were no differences between them. The two men caught previously helped even more and gave out locations in both Italy and Korea on where to find Seun’s men so which made the case even easier.

“Sir! We got him!” Suddenly the voice spoke over the Bluetooth.

“I’m on my way!”

With that, he motioned two of his men to follow him. It was time to take his down to the station and force out a confession, before deporting his back to Korea. It was standard procedure that had to be followed. As they arrived at the location, Seun was heard yelling at the police officers to be released, claiming that he had no idea what was going on and that he will sue them for such behavior. L couldn't help but laugh at his lame words and the way he acted, but that was nothing new. All criminals have the same excuse, claiming that they have nothing to do with it and that they are innocent.

“Well, well, well,” L smirked. “Look who just landed.”

“What is this nonsense!” Seun hissed in broken Italian. “Let me go!”

“I wish,” L shrugged his shoulders. “But you’re under arrest. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney, if not one will be provided to you.”

“What is this about?!” He continued with the act.

“Cut the crap, Seun!” L hissed. “Take him away boys!”

“Seun? You got me mixed up!” He tried to push them away. “I’m Daisuke!”

“And I am Marlyn Monroe, just the male version of her,” L rolled his eyes.

*

“You have no right to keep me here!” Seun screamed in Korean.

L knew Korean so it wasn’t a problem to communicate with Seun, the only problem was that he was putting up a fuss over it all and not allowing L to do his job. But unlike others, L didn't tolerate that and soon all hell went loose. Without a warning, he reached over and grabbed Seun by the collar.

“Listen, boy!” L hissed. “I won't tolerate such , so I suggest that you stop with the ing act and start talking. Your little friends already spilled the beans, so I suggest that you do the same. Do you ing understand me?!”

Seun gulped. “ you!”

“Sorry,” He shook his head. “You’re not my type, but thank you. TALK!”

Seun blinked fast and jolted a bit, making L smirk darkly as he released his collar.

“What was the original plan?”

“To kill them all…” He mumbled. “BUT THEY KEEP ESCAPING!”

“You don’t say,” L was sarcastic. “Continue, please.”

Seun was back up in a corner and there was no way out.
 


Yuki sat in her office, working the afternoon shift. She had had a lot of reports to finish and check as well, so it wasn’t really fun, but it was also a part of the job and she had to do it. Since Haneul was away, everything fell on her back, and at times it was stressful, especially with Seun’s case recently. That son of a was getting on all their nerves, but they let him up. They let him make the first move.

It was an order for the commander to let him be. According to him someone from the Japanese side was monitoring him and they would keep them updated with every move he made, and they did, but if you ask Yuki, she would do it personally, even if it meant getting punished for it. That was the way she was. She liked being up close and personal. She was known as being crazy when it came to catching criminals and her actions justified her name.

As she turned the page to continue with her work, the ringing noise of the phone interrupted her and she reached for it. 

“Hello?”

“Detective L speaking. Is this Yuki?”

“This is she. Have you caught him?”

“Yes, he has confessed to everything. I have recorded it and it will be sent to you.”

“Yes! Thank you! When will he be deported?” Yuki asked.

“He is being transported to the airport as we speak. It’s a direct flight so he would arrive in a couple of hours.”

“My team will be waiting. Thank you.”

“No worries about it.” 

The moment the call ended Yuki jumped in excitement before calling Eunji and giving her the long-awaited good news. After the first ring, the call was answered.

“Seun is caught and is being deported back to Korea, which means he will be here in a couple of hours!” Yuki exclaimed before Eunji could even greet her.

“You have just made my day, woman!”

“You’ll have all the recordings and reports you need on your table, soon. He confessed to everything!”

“ is about to go down!”

“I know, right?” Yuki smirked. 

*

Yuki is God-sent. 

Her call made Eunji's day. It's been several weeks since the attempted abduction of Ari. 

Was she worried? Yes. 

Would she say to Areum? No. 

Taeyong begged her not to. So she didn't. Still, that didn't make things easy. Eunji was wary of her surroundings, little Hana was her priority. She and Jongin were worried a lot. It wasn't easy to let her go alone to school. 

Eungene and Francesco helped, as did Chanyeol and Luna. They didn't know what was up. Jongin and her agreed not to say anything until Ari or Taeyong decide. 

And now today, God finally shone upon them. Eunji set up the meeting in their usual spot. Luna and Eunji came to visit their husbands because they have a break. She had a reason why she was coming and why she asked them to gather up. Areum and Baekhyun arrived moments later. She has a chance now to make him pay for every suffering he and his parents put her son through. Her intent glare caught Areum. She had the same glare in military pilot school when someone she hated was parading freely. She's aware Areum knew the look. Nobody questioned her, they let her take a seat and were surprised she placed champagne. 

The most expensive brand of champagne. Areum raised an eyebrow. 

"Are we celebrating something?" 

"Indeed we are." Eunji grinned. 

Luna smirked. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at his wife. "What is the meaning behind your grins?" 

"Let me guess. You are pregnant too?" Baekhyun asked. 

Eunji grinned. "No, Byun, but I wouldn't mind another one," she winked at her husband. 

"Don't tempt me, wife." 

She winked. Areum chuckled. "Tell us." 

"They caught Seun," Eunji grinned, "and I have him in my hand and I won't let him have peace. I'll show him what happens when he messes with me." 

Areum breathed. "Thank god." 

"The bastard will have my wife after his !" Jongin grinned. 

"I agree! Our wives will roast them!" 

"He's not gonna know when my Gus gets him," Areum winked. 

Baekhyun grinned. "Well, open that champagne!" 

Jongin got up and popped it open, Chanyeol brought the glass and they toasted to that name. For Eunji it was the greatest joy. Her heart swelled with happiness. The dark cloud vanished, and only the sun remained. She could finally bring justice and protect her family from him. Eunji won't let the family Lee go unpunished. No way. 

She'll make them pay for every suffering her loved ones endure. 

"To victory!" 

"To victory!"
 


Buzz. Buzz. 


She groaned. She opened her eyes to see her phone flashing but she couldn't reach out. She was too tired to care. The buzzing sound stopped. Silence. After several minutes it began to buzz. She sighed and grabbed it. Not gazing at who was calling, she answered. 

"What do you want? It must be a good reason to wake me up early." Jessica grumbled. 

"Seun got caught. He's about to be shipped off to Korea with a red ribbon," Yuki said. 

Jessica immediately regretted it. She didn't mean to grumble at the scary female officer. But she wasn't a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter