Pan-Pan - 22

🌸Blown Away🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 



She changed...

And he saw it.


 

"Park nearby," Jessica told him.

The male nodded. She took her backpack and the gifts she got for the two. She looked at him. "Haneul… Do you think they would like what I got?"

“They will love it!” He smiled. “Don’t worry.”

"I worry too much… Like for effin mark I should get," she mumbled.

He pulled her into a hug. “Babe, don’t worry about your grade. You’ll do great.”

"I can’t help it. I always feel like I'm lagging behind."

He kissed her nose. “You are a smart student. You are not lagging.”

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," she murmured.

“You’re welcome, baby girl. Ready to leave?”


"Yes, I am!" She smiled.

“Let’s go.” 


*

Ari walked out of the bedroom, ready to leave. Since they had plans to walk around, she wore a pair of slim, deep-waist jeans, and a white shirt, while her hair was in a ponytail. Grabbing her phone and backpack, she was ready to leave.

“Babe?” She called out.

"Yes, love!"

He moonwalked into the room winking at her. He wore black jeans, a black T-shirt, sneakers, and a black pilot jacket. It was a gift from Ilhoon and Johnny. Ari looked at him and smiled.

“You look handsome,” She winked.

"And you look hot." He winked.

“Hush,” She blushed.

Taeyong smirked and pulled her into his arms. “And if I don’t?” He teased.

“Nothing,” She mumbled against his lips.

Taeyong kissed her passionately, refusing to let her go. Recently, he had noticed a change in her. It was small, but it was a change. Before, he would mostly wait for her to make the first move and hug him or give him the green light, but recently that changed. He would make the first move and she wouldn’t freeze, not even for a moment and that made him happy. 

"You look beautiful, by the way," he smiled.

“Thank you, handsome,” She whispered. “Ready to leave?” 

"Always. I would go with you to space," he winked.

She chuckled. “What else would you do?” She smirked, teasing him. 

"What else? Hm, not going to tell you," he nudged her.

She couldn’t help but laugh. “Alright, alright.”

Seeing him happy made her happy, and that was enough. 

"It’s not fun to reveal everything at once," he mimicked her.

She rolled her eyes playfully. “Oh, now you’re the mystery guy, huh?” 

"Only yours, baby doll." He winked.

Ari's phone vibrated with the incoming message interrupting their moment. 

We are at the restaurant, waiting for you, Ri.

- JJ

*

We will be there in 20 minutes.

- Ri

At the same time, Taeyong texted Haneul.
 

Have we agreed? When girls go to the Ferris wheel, we are using excuses to buy them gifts. 

-Yong

*

No worries. We got it covered.

- Han

*

Also, Ari is sending you a location for tonight. We need to get Jessica out. Yuki tried. It failed. 

- Yong

*

She can’t refuse Ari and Jieun.

- Han

*

Nope. She has a soft spot for them. She would oblige them. Gotta run! 

- Yong

"Shall we go, my fair lady?" He bowed.

She chuckled. “We shall, my king.”

He got down before her. "My Queen should not be walking. Her King will walk her to the carriage."

“Tae… you silly man.”

"Hush. Today, I am spoiling you." He smiled.

She chuckled. “Okay.”

The two walked out to the car and as he opened the car door. He got down once more before the door so she'd get off. He got inside the driver's seat and buckles his seatbelt. 

*

The two couples gathered together and it was time to have fun. First, they had brunch, afterward, it was time for the theme park. The girls had a lot of things that they wanted to do and the boys were okay with it. It was their day and their wishes will come true. 

"Ri, should we go to the Ferris wheel?!" Jessica grinned.

“Hell yes!” Ari giggled. 

"Let's go!" Jessica grinned and linked her arm around the latter. 

The boys only winked. It was time to set the plan into motion.

"Girls, we are gonna join you shortly, okay?" Taeyong asked them.

“Is everything okay?” Ari asked. 

"Yes, we are just gonna get us some ice cream," Haneul added. 

Jessica smiled. "Good idea!"

“Strawberry for me!” Ari grinned.

"Lemon for me!" Jessica jumped in.

“You got it!” Haneul winked.

The two males winked and headed off. Jessica and she walked towards the platform and purchased three rounds for them. It was only fair because Ari would purchase tickets for the zoo.

"No pouting, I am also paying us lunch," Jessica winked.

“Oh, come on!” Ari looked at her. “I don’t want you to spend so much.”

"Hush. I said what I said," she winked.

“Fine!” 

She grinned and the two walked inside the cabin. Ari sat down and placed her backpack on her lap as Jessica sat next to her.

“You and Haneul make a good couple,” Ari said. “He makes you happy, I can see that.”

She smiled genuinely. "I was playing hard to get. But he got under my skin."

“I can see that sparkle in your eyes,” Ari smiled. “I’m happy for you.”

Jessica smiled. "He is my light. He pulled old me back. Thank you, I'm happy for you too."

“Thank you,” Ari smiled. “Jess?”

"Mmh?" She said gazing through the window of the Ferris wheel.

“Can I ask you something?”

"Sure, go ahead." She smiled.

“I would ask Jieun, but you know her, and talking with my mom about it, is embarrassing…” Ari bit her lower lip. “Does it hurt?”

Jessica smiled. "Yes, I know. I had the luck to talk to Eun and Eunji, they are less rated," she says, "well, it has to hurt a little bit, but he had to move in order for the pain to lessen. It's not typical pain. It's more like… Hm… a slight sting from a mosquito. It last quickly."

She nodded. “Ah, I see.”

"Taeyong has a job to prepare you well, because we girls are extremely sensitive down there, and it takes us time. So either lube or fingers or tongue. Again, you shouldn’t worry about that. Just relax and let him take a lead."

She smiled shyly. “Why is this so embarrassing…” She mumbled.

"Because that person will have us in the whole package, the most part of ourselves, we become vulnerable," Jessica said poetically.

“Point proven,” Ari nodded. 

"Also, anti-baby pills are a must, darling. Ensure to wash up after to prevent from coating your juices. Every woman our age does it. It helps. Don't rely 100 percent on pills. Make sure to wash up after." Jessica instructed.

“Thank you, heart.”

Jessica wrapped an arm around her, "Come here."

Ari smiled and hugged her tightly. “I sometimes think that I came from another planet with my questions.” 

"Ask mom Eunji what questions I asked. Dad Jongin chuckled."

“He was there?!”

"Yes, because Eunji and Jongin wanted to help Junmyeon. You know he is stubborn. He didn’t join in but Jongin caught the conversation and didn’t judge." Jessica smiled.

***

"Mom… what if… he is…"

"Big?" Jongin asked.

"Yeah… I watched … and they have these weird giant…"

"Number one, stop watching , it's unrealistic… number two, even if he is big his job is to comprehend that your hole is tiny. Unfortunately, that's me," she rolled her eyes.

Jessica nodded. "Uh… Okay…"

"Just enjoy and relax, in the end, let him take the lead," Eun smiled.

***

"It wasn’t that embarrassing."

She nodded slowly. “I think I can manage.”

"Just relax, okay?"

“Thank you.”
 


"Skydiving-themed wedding," Jieun said.

The people gave her weird looks, and her father and pa Baekhyun only chuckled. Eunji shook her head at her daughter.

"Well, it's true, Yuki gave me an idea," Jieun shrugged.

“Johnny and Nari are thinking of an Autumn theme, and since the wedding is on the same day,” Areum spoke. “Let’s try to combine the two.”

Jieun's mind traveled into its depth and they all knew her. "Hm, autumn skydiving is interesting."

“I’ll go with whatever Jieun says,” Ilhoon hummed. 

"Of course, you, my son would say that." Baekhyun teased.

Areum rolled her eyes playfully. “Like father, like son.”

Baekhun chuckled. 

"Well, if I suggested that my wife would accept," Jongin winked.

"Thank you, dad!!!" Jieun grinned and hugged him tightly.

"I would walk on the air for you," Eunji winked.

“I would fly you on my back if I had to,” Jongin winked. “I’d be your wings.” 

"I love you, you crazy pabo."

Jieun chuckled. "Mom… please get a room."

“We’ll see you two,” Areum teased. 

"We would be different. Right, Hoon?”

No response. She blinked.

“Of course, oo,” He smirked. “We’ll be different.” 

She blushed a deep red. "You… are crazy…"

“I know, and it’s because of you.”

“They said they would be different?” Areum nudged Eunji. 

"Trust me they are the same," Eunji nodded.

“Mhm,” Areum confirmed.

"Me? What do you mean because of me?!"

“You came into my world and it became a rainbow,” He said. “You are the cherry on my cream.” 

She blushed. "You are my cherry bomb," she winked.

“Get a room,” Areum and Eunji mimicked her. 

Jongin and Baekhyun ate popcorn. "Hush… we are watching a drama in a flash."

Their wives chuckled.

“You are my engine to the plane,” Ilhoon continued. 

"I got your flaps safe, my love." She winked.

“And I got your landing gear,” He winked back.

Jieun was amused. "Hey now… we know who holds land gear. That’s me."

He chuckled. “Got me!” 

"Exactly, I have you where I want you."

“And I am not complaining.”

She smiled at him softly. 

"Let’s finish this up. Shall we?"

"Yes!"
 

 

"I understand, sir…"

"You barely have a passing grade. If you can do so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter