Pan-Pan - 18

🌸Blown Away🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


He managed to find a way back into his life...

And he didn't even blink...
 


“What does my girl want to do after the meeting?” Taeyong asked as they walked hand in hand toward the shopping mall.

“We could go check out some stores,” She smiled. “There’s also a new pet store open.”

He smiled. “I like the sound of that… speaking of pets, what would you like?”

“Once we settle down for good, I would like a dog, although it’s a million-dollar question. I like all animals, and you?”

“Likewise, but a dog sounds good,” Taeyong smiled. “And an aquarium with some tropical fish, huh?”

“You got yourself a deal,” She winked.

Taeyong grinned and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. It was time to meet up with Amber and the crew. They needed to talk about some things related to Seun. Taeyong wanted to introduce Seun to them and tell them what to expect. He can’t say that he felt like talking about that certain person, but he had no other choice. It wasn’t something that he would push under a rug. Things were getting quite serious and dangerous and Seun was the elephant in the room.

Thankfully he had Ari by his side and somehow things seemed easier all of a sudden. She was a strong girl and despite her worries, she always knew what to say and how to act in certain situations. Ari was a copy of Aruem. Ari made his life complete and he had no intentions of letting her go. He wanted to be happy and smile, just as she does… but with all that was going on, it was hard. But he tried…

“Are you alright?” Ari asked, her voice shaking him back to reality.

“Yeah, sorry,” He smiled softly. “I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life.”

She blushed and smiled shyly. “Likewise.”

He winked and the two walked into the shopping mall and toward the cafe where they said they would be waiting. As they arrived at the location Amber grinned and waved at them, motioning them to come over quickly and they did.

“Finally!” She pouted. “What took you so long?”

Ari chuckled and the two of them hugged. “Why? Did the guys bore you to death?”

Donghae and Joe rolled their eyes and frowned. “What did we do now?”

Taeyong chuckled as he watched them with amusement.

Amber rolled her eyes. “You have no idea. They have been talking about football ever since we arrived… and you know how much I am into sports.”

“Yeah, I know,” Ari said, sitting down. “Where’s Luna?”

“She said that she will be late,” Amber explained. “Her father asked her to help him with something.”

“Ah, I see,” Ari nodded her head. “Have you guys ordered?”

“We were waiting for you,” Amber smiled and motioned the waiter to approach them. 

Once they all ordered what they wanted, it was time to sit down and talk about the issue. Ari’s crew was ready to listen to what Taeyong was about to say. Ari was their best friend and they would do anything for her. Taeyong took a deep breath and placed a picture of Seun in front of them. The three looked at the picture and then at him.

“My biological brother has a pick on people closest to me,” Taeyong started. “Ever since we were kids, but at that time I was the only target… now? Everyone who is close to me is a target as well.”

“We’ll do what we can,” Joe said.

“If we all work together and have each other’s back there should be a problem,” Donghae jumped in.

“We know this place inside and out,” Amber winked. “Everything will be alright.”

“We got the police on our side,” Joe said. “Any time, anywhere, just call this number.”

Ari nodded. “Thank you.”

“If I am not mistaken he has men everywhere,” Taeyong continued. “He’s a snake… worse than that. A psychopath would fit the word I am looking for.”

“Evil never wins,” Joe spoke. “It will be alright.”

“We got your back,” Amber smiled.

“Thank you, guys,” Ari said.

“We owe you one,” Taeyong added.

“You don’t owe us ,” Donghae said. “Relax, now how about we have some fun, huh?”

None of them could refuse the offer of having fun. But before that, the girls wanted to eat something so they all decided to go to a restaurant after having their coffee. In the meantime, Luna had joined them, apologizing for being way too late. Her father had his own company and from time to time he would ask her to help around. It was hard to refuse the old man, especially since he was a great person and Luna always looked up to him.

“I will be right back,” Ari suddenly said, getting up from her seat.

Taeyong shifted his gaze from the menu to her. “Are you alright?”

She smiled. “I am. I just want to freshen up, that’s all.”

He nodded. “Alright.”

Ari turned around and headed for the restroom that was in the back of the restaurant. Taeyong watched her leave, but something in him didn’t set right. As he stood up from the table he noticed two men wearing face masks walk into the lady’s room. That was a red alarm and without even thinking twice about it as he rushed in that direction. The others figured out what was going on and rushed after him and Joe quickly dialed the police.

“! Look at what she did to me!”

“Shut the up and get her-”

Taeyong’s eyes widened as he saw the scene in front of him. The pepper spray and the electric teaser were on the ground. Before Taeyong and the others could do or say anything the men suddenly dropped her on the floor and ran for it. Joe ran after them, followed by Donghae while Amber, Luna, and Taeyong stayed with Ari. She was half-conscious, yet she didn’t reply to anything they had asked her.

“Ari, hang in there,” Taeyong whispered, as he carried her outside. “The ambulance will be here soon.”

Those were the last words she heard before passing out.

*

Seun sat in the dark room holding his phone in his hand as he waited for good news, well at least for him. The men he sent to complete the task were considered to be the best of the best and the last time they did something for him, they were successful at it. Thanks to them he killed Jessica’s ex.

His phone suddenly went off and without even looking at the screen he slid his finger and answered it.

“Have you caught her?” He asked before the other party could even say something.

“I’m afraid I have bad news,” The male said. “We were close, but her friends caught us and they ruined the whole ordeal.”

“You are telling me that a bunch of ing brats ruined your job?!” Seun hissed.

“Yes,” The latter replied. “They are sticking together, and it making things a bit more complicated. They are not as stupid as you told me they were!”

Seun hissed under his breath. “Did she see your faces?”

“No. None of them did.”

“Good! I want you to keep following them,” Seun explained. “No excuses. This is the final chance! Do you hear me?!”

“Yes, loud and clear!”

Seun ended the call and slammed the phone against the wall. The anger in him boiled again as his plan once failed because of those stupid ers. The more they interfered the harder it got for him. He needed to find a way how to get rid of them once and for all.

“No one has nine lives,” Seun hissed. “You will meet your end. I promise you that!” 

*

Ari slowly open her eyes, looking around the pounding headache she had was killing her and that is exactly what had woken her up. Taeyong was by her side and so were her friends, all clearly worried about her and the state that she was in. She tried to pull herself up into a sitting position, but the weakness in her body didn’t allow her.

“Easy,” Taeyong said as he helped her sit up.

“Welcome back to the living,” Donghae said. “You got us worried.”

“He’s right, especially Taeyong,” Amber followed.

“Let’s leave them,” Luna said,

“We’ll talk to you later,” Joe smiled and the four of them left, leaving Taeyong and Ari alone.

“How are you feeling, Ri?” He asked, checking her body temperature. “The doctor said you need to rest, but there’s a catch to it.”

“I feel like a truck ran over me,” She sighed. “I remember at some point I was fighting them off and the other moment I am on the ground. What’s the catch?”

Taeyong sighed, caressing her cheek. “They used a toxin to get you to pass out… well now that you are up, the next 24 hours you need to stay awake.”

She nodded her head. “But I can go home, right?”

Taeyong smiled. “Yes, yes you can. They did a full body examination and since there were no other injuries, thankfully, you are free to go.”

“That’s a relief… but haven’t told anyone right?”

He sighed and shook his head. “For now, it’s best that they don’t know. It would kill them and Ma Areum shouldn’t stress in that state.”

“Yeah… for now it’s our secret, now let’s go home.”

“Mhm,” He said, getting up. “Right! Before I forget, Jessica texted me earlier and told me that she sent her crew here. They are extra protection.”

Ari smiled softly. “That girl… did you thank her?”

“With all that was going on, I forgot, but I will do it now.”

“Alright.”

He kissed her forehead and reached for his phone. “I’ll first call the taxi.”

“Mhm.”
 


The flight went blissfully, it was fast and safe. Chanyeol drove them afterward towards their home in Paris just across the Boulogne forest. It gave them a perfect look at its park where they can enjoy the afternoons. What's important was that Jieun felt safe. Ilhoon was happy about that, when the two departed from Chanyeol, they headed inside their already-set-up apartment. 

Their loft was semi-modern, semi-17th style, it was Jieun's favorite era and he asked his grandmother's help to set up everything. She called the architects of the interior and they did a great job. The apartment looked small but it fitted their needs. They began to unpack and while Jieun was in the bathroom showering, he secretly used his Japanese number and dialed someone's phone number. 

"It's been a while, Yuta." 

"It is, Takuya. I need your help." 

"I'm all ears." 

"It's my sister, well adoptive sister.." 

"She's still a sister, Yuta, she's family. Is it Lee Seun involved?" 

He blinked. "You know him?" 

"He has a criminal record, if I have to say I can't count all the things stated in it." 

"Would you help me then?" 

"I don't shy away from challenges. Just let me know what you want and how." 

"Track him. He's hiding somewhere in between two Koreas."

"Son of a , he knows we can't attack and he's not leaving. Okay, you must tell others to give up. He must move, at this point, you can't do anything but wait." 

"ing ..." He cursed in Japanese. 

"Calm down. I'll try something else. Give me the location where he is."

He heard the water stop and sighed. "I must go." 

"We'll keep in touch. Don't worry, we'll find him." 

"Hurry before he hurts my sister." 

"I swear, he won't shut until I'm done with him."

The two hung up. He was thoughtful for a while until he felt her delicate hands touching his cheek. She was in a new set of clothes and her hair was still wet. She looked at him worriedly. 

"Hoon?" 

He smiled. "Was it refreshing?" 

She tilted her head. She shook her head. "Cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter