Pan-Pan - 17

🌸Blown Away🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



It's always good to be careful...

For you never know when tragedy will strike...


In the place between the two Koreas was Seun’s sanctuary. It was the only place where he could hide… at least, for now. He was aware that they were not going to give up on finding him, but until they do, it gives him time to think about his next move. His men were all over, updating him and doing what he told them. Most of them were unfamiliar with the police which gave them more freedom and an advantage.

The male looked out the window, before turning around and sitting down. He was waiting for an important call from one of his men about the whereabouts of Taeyong and Ari and the others as well. If they thought that running away would save them, they thought wrong. There is no place they can hide from him. There is no mouse hole that he won’t turn. As he leaned back, his phone went off and he reached for it, looking at the screen.

“About time…” He mumbled before sliding his finger across the screen. “Did you find them?”

“Yes,” The male from the other side spoke. “We have found their location in Italy.”

“Alright,” Seun asked. “And the others?”

“Johnny and Nari are in Spain and Ilhoon and Byul are leaving today for France.”

“Alright. Stand back until further instructions,” Seun said.

“Understood.”

Seun ended the call and quickly dialed another number. He tapped his fingers against the table as he waited for the call to be answered. And soon it did.

“How may I be of service to you, Seun?”

“I need you to track down two people,” He said. “I will give you the information and send you the pictures. I want you to eliminate the boy and kidnap the girl, got it?”

“Yes.”

Seun smirked. It was time for the games to begin. 
 


Nari sat on the porch, drinking her morning coffee as she enjoyed the Spanish sun. It’s been a week since she and Johnny arrived in Spain and for sure, the two of them can say that things are a bit calmer than they were back in Korea. They had also talked with Taeyong and Ari, letting them know where they were. Ilhoon and Byul were notified too, especially after what happened and the note that Nari received. That event shook everyone up, especially her parents. They were freaked out by what could have happened at the time if only she was at home.

***

“Are you alright?!” Her dad came running to her.

“What happened?!” Her mom followed.

They bombarded her with questions, not giving her any room to speak. Chanyeol and Luna weren’t any better. Nari tried to calm down the situation so that the two of them could answer.

“Did the police do anything about it?” Chanyeol asked.

“Did they check the cameras?” Luna asked.

“The cameras were not working,” Johnny explained.

“Aside from the note, they have nothing, but the investigation is started,” Nari explained. “Yuki reassured us that things will be alright.”

Junmyeon and Eun pulled their daughter into a tight hug, sighing in relief. Johnny’s parents did the same. The thought of something bad happening to them, made their blood run cold. Things were getting out of hand quickly and it was time to do something about it.

“Leave tomorrow morning,” Chanyeol said.

“It’s for the best if we want you guys to be safe,” Junmyeon added.

Eun and Luna exchanged looks and nodded their heads. What choice did they have?

***

Like all parents, they worried. But not only them, but there was also her aunt and uncle, Ma Eunji and Pa Jongin. Seun was a threat to everyone and he wasn’t joking. His schemes were getting worse. More dangerous. More deadly. They, of course, worried about them as well as it caused a huge load of stress. Stress that they didn’t need, yet they couldn’t avoid.

“Morning.”

Nari smiled as she heard a familiar voice and turned around. “Morning, sleepy head.”

Johnny smiled and walked over to where she was sitting and sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her and leaning his head on her shoulder.

“I woke up and the bed was cold without you…” He pouted.

Nari chuckled at his childish behavior and snuggled in his arms. “I wanted you to sleep longer.”

“It’s not the same when the bed is empty…” He frowned.

She rolled her eyes playfully and poked his cheek. “You big baby,” She teased. “Shall I make us some breakfast or shall we get dressed and go out for breakfast?”

“Hmm…” He thought about it for a moment before replying. “Let’s go out. The place we saw yesterday on our way back to the apartment?”

“Sounds good,” She nodded. “Let’s get ready.”

He nodded and the two of them got up and walked back inside. During this week of their stay, the two were able to visit many places and try many things. Sagrada Familia, Valencia, Corodoba, Marbela, Alicante and Rioja. There were many more places that they wanted to visit and do. So the plan was to go somewhere every day. Uncle Baekhyun had told them not to worry about work, as he has it covered, so until he deals with the paperwork , they had all the free time in the world.

“After breakfast shall we go to the beach?” Johnny asked as he searched for the shirt he wanted.

“I like the sound of that,” Nari said finishing up her hair. “Afterward, we can go to the famous station and check it out.”

“You have a deal love!” He grinned.

Nari chuckled and finished getting ready. Once they were both done, they were out the door. It was time to relax and enjoy their time. It was time to forget all the problems that they had. 
 

 

Jessica's dreams always come true sooner or later. The dreams she had been dreaming of consisted of Seun and her friends. Mostly Ari recently. She won't lie if she said she didn't feel she was followed. A sixth sense never lied to her. It prevented her from enjoying the day with Haneul. She ate the cake he made but the conversation with Seun still rings in her ear. How can he be so cruel to his own blood? She wondered. She won't understand. She will stop him. She grabbed the phone and dialed the phone number.

Haneul noticed her distance and raised an eyebrow. He had tried to get it out of her, but the female refused to say what was on her mind. All he knew was that it was related to Seun, but nothing else, and worried him. More than usual. He watched her take her phone and dialed someone's number. 

"Pronto?" 

"Giovanni. It’s Jessica."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter