Pan-Pan: Epilogue

🌸Blown Away🌸
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


There was nothing but happiness in their lives...


5 years later...

Italy, Milano
 

“Mrs. Kim?”

“Yes?” Ari turned around, looking at the female.

“Your parents have arrived.”

Ari smiled. “I’ll be with them in 5 minutes, thank you.”

With that, the female bowed and left the office. Ari logged out of her laptop and shut it, before getting up and grabbing her phone. Her parents did they were coming for the holidays and they were bringing her brother, Aki, as well. The five-year-old was adorable in every possible way. He loved Ari and Taeyong as they let him do whatever he wanted and bought him whatever he wanted.

Spoiled? No, they wouldn’t call it that way. The boy knew the limits and he never screamed or demanded things. Areum and Baekhyun made sure that he had manners. The fact they gave him all the love and attention was a different story. It was their own will and no one forced them to do it.

Ari and her husband were close with Areum and Baekhyun. During the period of five years, their relationship only grew stronger and they made it a rule to visit each other each year, and call or text often. In terms of work, Baekhyun showed them everything they needed to know, and the business flourished in Italy. They were proud of the two, to the point where Baekhyun always praised them and bragged about them to everyone.

As for her marriage to Taeyong… well she was the happiest woman alive. Her husband was a real gentleman by every means of the word. She had nothing to complain about. He was loving, kind, and caring. There wasn’t a day that he wouldn’t surprise her with something and vice-versa. In the eyes of others, they were an ideal couple. They didn’t argue and they didn’t fight, if they had a problem, they would sit down and talk about it. Every decision they have ever made for the past five years was made together.

When it came to kids, they talked about it, and in the end, they concluded that they didn’t want kids. Not because they hated them. They loved kids, but they had dreams and goals in their life. They had things they wanted to do and experience before getting old. They wanted to make good memories.

Travel to unexplored places.

Go diving in famous underwater caves.

Hiking the highest mountain.

Hang out with Ilhoon, Jieun, and the rest of the crew.

They both liked adrenaline so finding fun things to do wasn’t as hard.

They were all crazy but in a positive kind of way.

Adopting? That was also not an option, but every week they would donate to the local orphanage and make sure that the kids there had everything they needed. They would visit them as well and organize festivals. They would also pay for them to go on a summer vacation with the staff that took care of them. That kind of work filled their heart with joy, especially when they saw the kids smile.

There were also animal sanctuaries that they invested in. Endangered species and abandoned pets. That is the way they lived their lives and that is what made them happy. That was their fairytale. It was their happily ever after.

“Hey, babe.”

Ari smiled and came to a stop. “Hey, you. I was about to go see our parents. They arrived.”

“And I was just about to come to get you and make it a surprise, but I was beaten to it,” He pouted.

Ari chuckled and shook her head. “Let’s go. That little bundle of joy is there as well.”

“Do you think he will like the new toy car?”

“He’ll love it!” Ari winked and the two continued down the hall. It was time to spend some family quality time.
 


Spain, Barcelona


“Spain 223, requesting for landing,” Nari spoke over the radio.

“Permission granted. Runway C4 to the North, watch out for wind shear.” The male spoke. “Reduce your altitude accordingly.”

Nari pressed a few buttons and looked at Johnny. “Please notify the passenger, love.”

He winked and activated the speakers. “Good morning! This is your captain speaking. We will soon land, so I advise you to stay in your seats and buckle up. There might be some turbulence. On a positive note, if you look out the window you will see a marvelous sight of the city from the bird's perspective. I hope you enjoyed this flight and that you for choosing us. Your happiness is our biggest reward.”

Nari chuckled. “You always had a way with words, didn’t you?” She said the moment he turned off the speakers.

“What can I say, you fell for it,” He cooed.

“Those two bundles of joy are just like you,” She replied. “I’m amused.”

“Their grandparents are worse,” Johnny shrugged. “They are creating monsters. I’m telling you, they will be a handful.”

“Don’t even remind me,” Nari rolled her eyes. “We will grow old before time.”

They both chuckled. “Charms of parenthood,” Johnny added.

“And we wouldn’t want it any other way,” Nari winked. “But two kids is more than enough.”

“I’ll drink to that!”

They high-fived each other playfully and focused back on landing the plane. Once they were on the ground it was time to finish up their report and head home. They, of course, loved their job, but they also adored their family and private life. Being parents was another great chapter of their life and they wouldn’t want to give it up for the world.

Of course, there were moments when they were tired, but it was all normal. Their parents helped them a lot, especially their mothers. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter