9

Remembering The Reason

"Why aren't they entering the house?" ___________ asked upon seeing Lucy, Key, Taemin, Yuri, Onew and Jonghyun who was holding Minhwan.

Minho glanced at his wife who was still looking out the window and smiled mischievously.

"Molla, knowing my grandmother, all the reasons in the world is possible." Minho mumbled, acting like he didn't know anything.

"Yoogeunnie, we're here." ____________ announced, getting out of her side, then went to unbuckled Yoogeun from his car seat.

Yoogeun glanced up and started jumping.

"I wanna go play with Minhwan hyung!" He said, smiling widely.

"Arasso, but we have to eat dinner first." ___________ answered holding her son's hand.

Yoogeun glanced at Key but Key merely gave Yoogeun the 'SSHH' sign.

"__________, we're not eating here." Lucy said, reaaching out to pick Yoogeun up who didn't hesistate to go to her.

"Jinja? Then why did we come home in the first place?" __________ asked, giving them a flat face.

"I wanted to pee!" Lucy exclaimed, and stuck her tongue out.

"And we needed to bring her bags back." Yuri stated.

"Ah, noona! I'm realy hungry, so can we go now please?" Taemin whined, and smiled secretly.

"All, of you just go ahead, I'm not feeling really well." Minho said, rubbing his temples together.

"Minho, gwenchana? Let's just eat dinner here instead." ___________ suggested, and brought her arms up to touch Minho's forehead.

"But I wanna goooo ouuttt!!!" Onew whined, jumping up and down impatiently.

"Yeah and the kids haven't gone out in the longest time." Jonghyun said, putting Minhwan down so he can go play with Yoogeun.

"Arraso, you all go, I'll stay here with Minho." When she said that, everyone breathed a sigh of relief and suddenly Taemin couldn't hold his smile and giggle.

"What are you laughing about Taeminnie?" ___________ asked, glancing at the younger boy.

"Uhhh,  was just- Uh, wondering how Key hyung will tell you that - uh -" Taemin stuttered glancing around, not meeting the glares of his hyung's and Lucy.

"That what?" ___________ asked, glancing towards Key.

"That - uh- that-"

"Spit it out Taemin!" __________ demanded.

"Yeah Taemin, what are you trying to say to _________?" Yuri added for effect.

"THAT KEY HYUNG IS DATING YURI NOONA!" Taemin yelled, making Jonghyun, Onew and Minho literally roll on the floor laughing.

"WHAT!?" Key, Yuri and ___________ yelled at the same time. While ____________ yelled it in a excited way, Key yelled it in a 'WTF!?' way.

"Oppaaa!!! I'm so proud of youuuuu!!!!!" _____________ exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Yurrriii!!!!! Since when did you guys decide to go outtt!??????" ____________ asked, glancing between both of them.

They were both about to deny it, but then Minho's glare stopped them from doing so.

"Yesterday." 

"Last week." Yuri and Key answered at the same time.

"Eh?" __________ asked, confused.

"Uh, we meant that we started dating last week and everyone found out yesterday." Yuri reasoned, glancing towards Key who was nodding.

"This is great! Oppa! You're going to be my brother-in-law! and Taemin my cousin-in-law." ___________jumped up and down from excitement and even went near Yoogeun and Minhwan and kissed them both on the cheeks. 

Yuri and Key both face palmed and glared at Taemin who smiled inoccently and waved the peace sign.

"Anyway, I bet all of you are hungry! You should all go now!" Minho announced, pushing them towards the car.

"Sheesh, fine we're going now." Jonghyun said, ushering the two kids.

"Bye Yoogeunnie!" _________ said, kissing her son's forehead.

"Annyeong Omma! Appa has a surpris-" He was cut off when Jonghyun placed his hand over Yoogeun's mouth while Minho shook his head.

Kids.

"BYE!" Lucy called out and told the driver to get the heck out of there.

"So..." __________ asked, smiling towards Minho who was still shaking his head.

"I have no idea why my son out of all people got my grand mother's genes." Minho said.

"But you love him anyway." ____________ said, wrapping her arms around Minho's torso.

"I'd die for him." Minho replied and kissed ____________.

"So, my surprise?" ____________ asked, making Minho groan.

"It's not a surprise now is it?" Minho answered, holding her hand and pulling her towards the mansion.

 

---------------------------------------------

"Are we there yet?" __________ asked, cautiosly taking steps.

"Nope." Minho answered with a chuckle.

"YAH! I've seen every corner of this mansion and you decide to blind fold me!?" __________ protested.

"But you have seen what I've done yet." Minho replied, entering the patio.

Suddenly, __________ felt her hands being released and now, no one was holding her.

"Minho?" 

No reply.

"Yah! Choi Minho!" 

Silence.

"I'm taking this blindfold off if you won't answer me!" She warned. 

No response. She took her blindfold off, and smiled widely at the surroundings.

Their once, plain patio now seemed like a get away romantic trip. She twirled slightly and realized that the ground was cover in beige rose petals. In the center of the patio was a small square table with a single candle covered in a brown silk ribbon as a center piece; She glanced to her left and right and saw a wall made of roses, curving slightly so it seemed like she was a dot  inside a parenthesis. She looked up expecting a starless night but instead was greeted with a lot of stars illuminating the night.

Her heart lept out of her chest, realizing even though she was just gone for three days, her busy hisband went out of his way to do this for her.

She made her way towards the table and laughed when she saw a note on her plate.

It read:

Omma! I helped!

-Yoogeunnie- 

She giggled and wondered how her son could write so well, until Minho whispered in her ear.

"Seems like Key wanted our son to take some credit too." ____________ jumo two feet in the air and turned to Minho.

"YAH! You scared me!" ___________ pouted and slapped his chest.

"Mianhe." Minho apologized.

"But thank you MInho." She said, once again scanning the whole place.

Minho didn't reply instead kissed her sweetly, Minho pulled away then pulled her chair out, for her to sit. They were served with succulent delicious steak and had a wonderful desert, once desert was over, Minho got up and asked for her to dance.

"There's no music pabo." 

"Yes there is." Minho said. But before ____________ could say anything, Music started to play.

"You really thought this through didn't you?" She asked, getting up.

"Well, I did have three days after all." Minho answered, putting his arms around her waist.

"Do you know how many roses there are right now? Including the one you're stepping on?" Minho asked, leaning his forehead on hers.

"Nope." She answered with a smile.

"Well there are 999,999" Minho replied with a smie.

"THAT MANY!?" ___________ asked, her eyes widening.

"Yup, why do you think it's too much?" 

"Obviously, and not that I'm complaining but why didn't you just make it a million roses?" ________ asked out of oure curiousity.

"Actually I did." Before ____________ could ask what Minho meant, He pulled out a rose from behind his tux and handed it to her with a note that read: 

'The only time my love for you will die is if this rose wilts.' 

__________ frowned at the note then realized that the rose was a fake, It was artificial.

"I Love you, Choi Minho." __________ announced and kissed him.

 

----------------------------------------------------

HEY! I FELT LIKE UPDATING! SO TA DA! OH AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD THE LAST PART... YOU KNOW SINCE PLASTIC ROSES DON'T WILT IT MEANS THAT MINHO'S LOVE FOR HER WILL NEVER DIE? GET IT? OKAY. AND AS FOR THE BEGGAR.... MAYBE MAYBE NOT. COULD BE BOM COULD BE ANNE.... OR COULD BE A NEW CHARACTER... YOU KNOW.. ME AND MY TWISTED WAYS. >:D

I LOVE YOU! 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!