2

Remembering The Reason

"Yah, are you sure you're a designer?" Key asked, removing all the clothes ____________ was putting inside her luggage.

"And why are you onlt bringing one bag?" Key continued, frowning.

_____________ sighed.

"Oppa, I just don't want to dress up okay? I mean yeah this Expo is like the gathering of all top designers in the world but really, I'm just simple." ___________ explained, putting the clothes Key removed back in.

"Aish! I really don't understand what Minho sees in you." Key sai irritably.

"YAH! Oppa! you're being mean!" ____________ screamed, throwing the nearest pillow towards Key.

"Well, I obviously see everything you don't, which is a good thing cause then you'll fall in love with her." Minho stated, entering the room, carrying Yoogeun.

"Omma~~" Yoogeun sang, stretching his arms out towards ____________, kicking his feet.

_____________ got Yoogeun from Minho and sat on the bed.

"Well, anyway back to the matter at hand. Minho you can't send your wife away with these type of clothes." Key yelled, looking appaled.

Actually, he was over- reacting. All the clothes ___________ packed, were pure looking and simple.

The only reason Key wanted to change her wardrobe is because he wants ___________ to show more skin.

"What's wrong with those?" Minho asked, trying to take Yoogeun but Yoogeun merely mehronged.

"He says it's too modest." ____________ replied, putting Yoogeun down who ran outside to go play in his room.

"And what's bad about modest?" Minho asked, entering jealous husband mode.

"Well, she should meet new people Minho!" Key exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

"WHAT NEW FRIENDS!? SHE IS A MARRIED WOMAN!" Minho screamed, not quite liking the idea of his wife meeting new people. Especially when they're male.

"Too late now. You were the one who forced her into this the first place." Key muttered, completely emptying ___________'s bag and putting more showy clothes in it.

"YAH! KIM KIBUM!" Minho yelled, pulling out the clothes.

__________ sighed, approached the luggage and placed half of Key's choices and half of hers.

"There." She announced, making Minho and Key effectively stop arguing.

"All's set, now let's go to the airport." She said, n not making either Key or Minho see her final choices.

"Annyeong ___________! Key Oppa! Let's go we don't want to be late for our reservations." Yuri appeared wearing a pretty black dress.

"Arraso. Annyeong my baby girl! Oh, you grow up so fast." Key sniffled while everyone else rolled their eyes.

"YAH, don't you roll your eyes on me!" Key exclaimed while hugging ___________.

--------------------------------------------

 

"Omma! I want lot's of toys!" Yoogeun gushed, holding ___________'s hand while Minho was trailing behind them, wearing a plane white muscle shirt paired with skinny jeans and aviators with of course a cap.

"And you'll get lots of them!" ___________ replied, giving her son a big smile.

"_________, don't spoil him." Minho warned, eyeing Yoogeun.

"Well, I don't care if I spoil him, he's my son." __________ stuck her tounge out and picked Yoogeun up while Minho just smiled and shook his head.

Typical ___________.

"Omma, when will you be back?" Yoogeun asked, wrinkling his nose, making ___________ laugh.

"I'll be back after three days and You'll be recieveing lots of toys from me!" __________ cheered.

"Arraso!" Yoogeun grinned and then hugged her.

"My turn." Minho muttered, pulling Yoogeun away and putting him on the ground.

"Appa!" Yoogeun scremed.

"Yoogeun-ah!" Minho teased.

Yoogeun pouted. So did Minho.

"Aigoo, my two boys-"

'FLIGHT FROM SEOUL TO LONDON NOW BOARDING. CALLING ALL PASSENGERS.'

"OMO! Thet's my flight! I have to go no-" ____________ was cut off for the second time, when Minho suddenly pulled her into a kiss.

"Awwwe." Some fans of Minho and ___________  said from there spots, while Yoogeun just looked around, oblivious to his fame.

'SECOND CALL, ALL PASSENGERS FLIGHT SEOUL TO LONDON NOW BOARDING.'

Minho pulled away and smiled at her.

"I'm scared." She admitted, looking down with tears in her eyes, remembering the day of the crash.

"Hey, don't be, I may not be there with you but remember, nothing will happen arraso?" Minho told her, pecked her one more time and picked Yoogeun up.

"Yoogeun-ah, give omma a big sloopy kiss! she's scared." Minho whispered.

Yoogeun's eyes widened and he looked around.

"Omma! don't be scared! there are no monsters! It's day time!" Yoogeun said excitedly then gave __________ a kiss.

This succesfully made ____________ laugh.

"Arrasso, I have to go now, Minho, take good care of our son." ____________ stated then got her luggage and left for the plane.

But before she turned left, she heard Yoogeun call out:

"De! Omma, I will take care of Appa!" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

The whole flight was okay, but for __________ it was life threatening. Even it the slightest sound from the engine would  make her jump.

So in the end, she asked for pills. As a result, She slept through out the entire flight with out even waking up for meals. 

It was the first day of the Expo and ___________ couldn't help but feel intimidated. Designers from around the world were gathered and it seems like they were all already friends. As for her, she was just there, looking at designs that each designer brought and smiling at random people who seemed friendly enough.

___________ continued milling around, not really knowing what to do anymore. She thought about calling Minho but because of the time difference, she knew he'd be dead asleep by now. 

She sighed.

"Otteokke?" She muttered to herself, grabbing wine and started sipping it slowly.

"So, I've been following you for a while and it seems like you're bored out of your mind." A familiar male voice said. 

______________ immediately turned around and thought 'stalker' until she saw who it was.

Her eyes widened and a grin unconciously made it's way to her face.

"Donghae sunbae?"  

 

 

 

 

SO CLIFF HANGER? YEAH I THINK SO... HEHEHEHEHE ^.^ OH WELL. DON'T WORRY I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE TOMORROW! AND DONGHAE CAME OUT. HOW DO YOU THINK __________ KNOWS DONGHAE? OH MYSTERY! 

^.^

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D