8

Remembering The Reason

"HOMMEEE!!!!" ______________ yelled, jumping up and down on the airport. 

"YAH! People are looking at you!" Lucy hissed, pulling her arm down.

"Mianhe..." __________ apologized, stopping immediately.

Donghae chuckled and just shook his head.

"Don't even say anything." ___________ whined glaring at him.

"ICE CREAM!" Lucy screamed, running towards an ice cream stall, gaining traveler's attention as Lucy passes by them.

___________ shook her head with a frown.

"I'll never understand her." Donghae said, looking at Lucy.

"I never even tried to." ____________ replied, shaking her head, skipping over to Lucy, leaving Donghae shaking his head.

"YAH! Lee Donghae!" Donghae turned his head and was met with Jonghyun, Minhwan, Key, Onew, Taemin and Yuri making their way to him.

"Ah, Key! are you here to pick ____________ and ommeonni up?" Donghae asked; but before Key could answer Lucy arrived leaving ____________ in the ice cream parlor.

"YAH! We're not close! Don't call me ommeonni!" Lucy complained once again giving Donghae the ' I'm-watching-you' gesture with her middle and pointer finger.

"Ah, mianhe." Donghae apologized, his cheeks slightly reddening.

"OMMEOONIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" Lucy's answer was inturrupted with Yoogeun running towards her, and hugging her leg.

"YOOOOGEEUUUNNNIIIIEEE!!!!!" Lucy screamed back, jumping up and down making Yoogeun jump too.

"Yoogeunnie!" ___________ exclaimed, running towards the group who was slowly gaining attention because of Key ' The Famous photographer'. Onew and Yuri ' The Models'  and of course, Minho the ' Actor' and ___________ 'The famous fashion designer' oh and plus three handsome boys standing side by side (Taemin, Jonghyun, Donghae).

When ___________ arrived, and reached out to Yoogeun, He didn't do anything. Instead Yoogeun raised his arms up towards Lucy and asked her to carry him.

____________ pouted, still not noticing Minho while everyone laughed.

"And just like that, my son no longer remembers I exisist." ___________ stated, sighing.

"But I remember." Minho whispered huskily into her ear, making her jump one foot in the air.

"MINHO!" She screamed, confirming people's suspicion of him really being Minho. ___________ then pecked him on the lips then wrapped her arms around his neck.

"God, I missed you." Minho mumbled into her hair, squeezing her tighter. While some fangirls and boys took their camera phone's out and videod the moment.

____________ didn't respond, instead squeezed him tighter and kissing his cheek.

She knows Minho would understand that gesture. 

____________ pulled away and hugged everyone forgetting to introduce Donghae and Minho.

"And you are?" Minho asked, giving Donghae a hard stare, not bothering to offer his hand.

"Lee Donghae and I believe you are My bestfriend's husband?" Donghae asked, giving him a smile and ed his hand for Minho to shake.

He didn't accept it; but gave him a tight lipped smile.

"I see you've introduced yourselves." _____________ appeared carrying Yoogeun with a big smile on her face.

"Yep, we did." Donghae said, giving her a charming smile and ruffling Yoogeun's hair which he got mad about.

"Okay We have to go now, the airport is getting crowded." __________ noticed, unconciously pulling Yoogeun tighter against her chest. 

"Arasso, we brought three cars, ____________ and Yoogeun ride with me while Donghae ride with Key." Minho announced, making siure he is heard.

"YAH! You are my grandson and you didn't even hug me!" Lucy scolded, frowning at him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Ommeonni, please remember, you hogged my son. None of us could disturb both your little worlds." Minho said stepping up and huggein her, making _________ laugh.

"AISH, whatever I want dinner." Lucy said, patting her belly.

"Oh and I'm going straight to the hotel, I still have some bussiness to take care of." Donghae announced suddenly making Minho suddenly smile.

"Well, that's too bad. You're not joining us for dinner." Minho said, making everyone roll their eyes except ____________ who was oblivious; Onew and Taemin snicker in laughter.

"Yeah, well that's life. I have to go now!  Annyeong!" Donghae said, picking up his bags.

"Oppa, you have my number, don't forget to call me arasso?" ___________ said, kissing him on the cheek.

Making Onew and Taemin crack up more because Minho's face was pure jealousy and irritation.

"Bye!" Donghae called out.

"YAH! If you keep frowning like that you'll become and ugly boy and Donghae's going to be a million more times handsome than you." Lucy said, slapping Minho's back.

"Ommeonni! You're supposed to be supporting me! why can't you be a normal grandmother!?" Minho whined, still feeling slightly irritated.

"Well that's because I'm special duh." Lucy replied and flicked her graying hair over her shoulder.

"I'm hunggrrryyyyy!" Taemin, Minhwan and Yoogeun whined at the same time.

"Ara! Let's get these little kids food!" Key announced, ushering them all out.

"I'm not a kid!" Taemin whined.

"Yes you are." Everyone answered then laughed, making Taemin pout.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

On their way to back to Minho and ___________'s mansion, Minho took the longer route just so he can have alone time with his family even if just for a few minutes.

"So, what's been happening here?" _____________ asked looking at Minho and glancing at Yoogeun who was once again in his own world on his car seat.

Yoogeun looked up and glared at the windsheild.

"Appa has a new friend." Yoogeun said.

"Jinja? You told me about that, it's Bom right?" ___________ asked smiling.

"Yep." Minho answered not really wanting to talk about her.

"Oh, what movie are you doing? is it romance?" ____________ asked, truly curious.

"Nope, I called my manager earlier and told him I'd didn't want to do the movie." Minho said, shifting gears, while Yoogeun frowned deeper wondering why his thumb is smaller than his middle finger.

"So manager oppa didn't sign a contract yet?" ____________ asked.

"He did but I asked him to talk to the company and thehy said it was okay as long as I do five or more commercials with them." 

"Oh, that's good." __________ answered, feeling jet lagged.

Minho stopped on a traffic light as they settled in a comfortable silence.

Minho held ___________;s hand which she squeezed his in return and smiled at him.

A sudden knock on her window, made ____________ jump for the second time that night. As she turned her head, she saw a beggar; looking starved, dirty and skinny, beggin for food. 

"Minho, do you have some change?" She asked, looking for change in her purse.

"Ani-

"Ah wait never miond I found some!" from the corner of her eye she saw the beggar staring at Yoogeun suddenly she felt this sense of over protectiveness.

"Balli, the light is already yellow." Minho said. 

"Here you go." ___________ said, giving the change to the beggar and closed the window.

The beggar put her hood down and smile at ___________ creepily.

"Minho, didn't the beggar look familiar?" She asked.

"huh? No." He answered, entering the mansion gates, not knowing the beggar was a few meters away planning something.

 

 

 

TA DA! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I SHALL GIVE YOU A CLUE:

SOMEONE IS MAKING A COMEBACK!!!! :D

i love you!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe!