12

Remembering The Reason

"Ommmmmaaaa!!!!" Yoogeun screamed, running towards ____________.

"Wae?" She asked, bending down to ___________'s level.

"We saw a whicccchhh!!!!" He screamed, jumping up and down.

"Jeongmal? where?" ____________ asked, looking behind Yoogeun, thinking one of his uncles were pranking him.

"I bit her!" Yoogeun beamed, looking proud.

'Her?' ___________ thought and just smiled at Yoogeun as he went back to play with Taemin and Minhwan, Burrying Taemin.

"Yah, why are you frowning?" Donghae asked, falling instep with ____________ who was thinking about the 'witch' Yoogeun mentioned.

"It can be a fan girl..." She muttered, ignoring Donghae.

"Yah." Donghae said, nudging her but was still ignored.

"But why would a fangirl be a witch?" She muttered.

"If you're going to ignore me, I'm throwing you in the water." Donghae said, smiling mischeviously.

Minho, who was grilling barbeques with Jonghyun and Key frowned when he saw Donghae near ___________.

"Yah, I can practically feel your jealousy from here." Jonghyun mentioned, making Key laugh and hi five him.

"I'm not jealous!" Minho denied.

"Jinja? You do know they were almost together right?" Yuri said, popping out of nowhere.

"How did oyu know that!?" Minho asked, turning towards Yuri.

"You may have broken up with her at some point in time but that doesn't mean I stopped being her friend. Pabo." Yuri said, snatching the barbeque Key was about to eat and bit on it.

"Yuri!" 

"Oppa!"

"That was mine!" He said glaring.

"But I want ittt!!!" Yuri said, pouting; Key looked down.

"Fine you can have it." He said.

"Oh no he didn't." Lucy stated, also poppng out of nowhere making everyone turn to her. She was staring at Donghae and ___________.

 

______________ felt herself being lifted from the ground and before she can register wha was happening, She was thrown into the freezing water. When she descended from the surface, she saw donghae laughing his guts out.

"YAH! Lee Donghae!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed, getting a fistful of sand and throwing it to him.

"What? I warned you didn't I?" He said, faking an innocent boy smile.

"You watch your back Lee Donghae!" Just when Donghae turned around, She lunged for him and tackled her to the ground.

"ON THE LEFT SIDE, LEE DONGHAE WHO WEIGHS SOMETHING AND  ON THE RIGHT ____________ WHO WEIGHS A NUMBER!" Lucy announced, pretending to be an announcer.

"YAH! Unfair!" Donghae screamed, when ___________placed one foot on his back which he was able to quickly removed and pin her down on the floor.

"Not anymore." Donghae continued, giving ___________ a satisfied smile.

"AND HE PINS HER DOWN! __________LIFTS HER FEET AND PUSHES HIS ABS AS DONGHAE FALLS!" Lucy announced, as ___________ did exactly was she was saying.

"BUT THE OPPONENT ON THE LEFT SIDE IS QUICK FOR HE STAND UP AND PINS HER DOWN... AGAIN!" She said, making a small crowd gather and cheer. 

"___________ THEN TWISTS HIS EAR! HE IS HURT SO HE GOES DOW- OH OH! HERE COMES MR CHOI MINHO! HE IS __________'S COACH AS HE CHEERS HER ON!" Lucy screamed, making Minho roll his eyes as Key, Yuri and Jonghyun joined the crowd.

"Go omma!" Both Minhwan and Yoogeun cheered.

"Go ommeonim!!" 

Minho pulls _________from Donghae and smirked toward him.

"NOW IT'S MAN VS. MAN! ROUND TWO! WE'LL HAVE A THIRTY SECOND BREAK FOR THE ROUND GIRL..." Lucy then walked side to side holding her arms up pretending like she's holding a board.

"Bring it no1" Donghae said, making Minho pissed.

"Oh hell I will!" Minho replied as __________ went back to stand besie Jonghyun.

"I bet you Donghae will win." ___________ bet, whispering to Jonghyun.

"You don't have confidence on your own husband!?" Jonghyun asked, laughing.

"Nope." 

"LITTLE MINHO RUNS TOWARDS SENIOR MINHO!" Lucy announces, as she sees Yoogeun run towards Minho who was on the sand.

"One! Two! three! Out!" Yoogeun counted and tapped the sand smiling at Donghae who won.

"Rematch!" People chereed.

"REMATCH IT IS! ROUND THREE! " Lucy announced, doing her round girl job once again.

In total, the 'battle reached 13 rounds.' 

"Congratulations oppa!" _________ cheered, hugging Donghae.

"Thanks!" Donghae beamed, smiling at Minho for being such a good sport. Technically the score was 7 to 6. 7 being Donghae's.

"YAH! you are coming with me!" Minho said, pulling _________ away from Donghae.

"You lost." _________ stated, laughing at Minho.

"No duh." He said.

Minho hates losing. Literally abhorr's it.

"Hey, gwenchana? your shoulder is bleeding." _________ noticed, tuening Minho around so she could check on it.

"It is? I mean- Oww Jagiya! It hurts!" Minho acted, secretly smiling. He now knows a weapon to get _________'s attention all to himself.

"You poor thing! Ara, let's go to the information and ask for a first aid kit!" She said, concern etched on her face.

"Miss, excuse me, do you have a first aid kit?" ____________ asked, glancing towards Minho's wound.

"Yes we do, do you need it?" The girl asked.

"Yes."

"If you would just take your seat ma'am it would arrive soon." She said, getting the phone to call a maitenance guy to get it from the storage room.

"Hey guys!" Donghae appeared, smiling.

"OW!" Minho said, slouching and bending over, peeking towards his wife.

"Omo! Minho gwenchana?" _______ asked, looking around for the first aid kit which was taking long.

"What happened-" Donghae started but was cut off.

"AHHH! __________ hug me!" He said deperately making _________ hug him immediately.

"Donghae Oppa-"

"AHH! Ow!" Minho screamed, pouting towards _________.

"The-"

"____________~ I need your support! " Minho exclaimed breathlessly, hugging ________ tighter.

"Arasso, arasso I'm here." __________ said giving up on trying to talk to Donghae and gave comforting words to Minho instead, who was smrking. 

He now know's his wife's weakness.

"What happened here?" Lucy asked, standing Beside Donghae.

"It seems like Minho got hurt." Donghae replied.

Lucy studied his grandson for a moment and snickered.

"Tsk! such a despereste child.. Kaja! Donghae! Let's go get ice cream!" Lucy said, draggin Donghae and Key who was about to enterthe lobby.

 

 

HEY!!!! I HONESTLY HAD FUN WRITTING THIS CHAPTER DON'T YOU JUST LOVE DEAREST GRANDMOTHER LUCY? 

I LOVE YOU!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!