15

Remembering The Reason

"Come now child, eat." Anne urged as Yoogeun childishly stuck his tongue out towards her and crossed his arms; looking away.

"I SAID EAT!" She said, finally screaming.

"SHIRO!" Yoogeun yelled back. Anne straightened her posture and placed the bowl of rice and Kimchi down. 

"Fine. If you want to eat, just tell me arasso?" Yoogeun didn't answer, instead got the food and fed himself as Anne exited. He didn't know where he was but Yoogeun knows what was happening. He knows his parents are going to get him and he knows everything would be fine.

Anne came back a few second later and got the food bowl from Yoogeun,.

"If you won't let me feed you then you won't eat." Anne said, producing ropes and tying it around Yoogeun. 

The little boy stared at her with tears in his eyes, feeling bad, feeling lost and missing his parents. 

"Ommmaa!" He finally cried, b reaking a very little piece of Anne's heart.

"Appppppaaa!" Yoogeun called out, looking around as he tried to struggle. 

"Be qiuet!" Anne said, slamming on the table, making Yoogeun cry harder but now with fear.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yoogeun!" ____________ yelled sitting right up the bed, glancing around, hoping everything that happened earlier was a dream; unfortunately for her it wasn't.

"____________?" Minho asked, entering their room with dark circles under his eyes. Obviously ___________ still didn't want to talk to him for seemingly taking Bom's side a while ago but she needed his comfort.

"Did you find him yet?" She asked in a small voice half expecting Minho to break out in a smile and say YES!

"The police are trying their bet." Minho answered inderectly approaching his now crying wife.

"We're going to find him okay?" He said, pulling her closer to him.

"When? When are we going to find him Minho? Tell me." ___________ replied breaking out into larger tears. Minho didn't reply but held her closer. He didn't know what to say. He wanted to cry too. He really did but he had to stay strong and be confident because that's the only thing _________ was holding on to right now. 

A few minutes later, _____________ had stopped crying. Minho pulled her at arms length and caressed her face. 

"We're going to find him alright? Just trust me." She nodded her head. 

"I do trust you." 

"___________?" The couple looked up and saw Donghae by the dorrway looking unsure whether to continue talking or leave the couple.

"Oppa." 

"I'll go take a bath first, You two talk." Minho muttered, standing up and heading to their en suite.

"How are you holding up?" Donghae asked, approaching her.

"Are you really oging to ask me that question? You out of all people? Really?" She replied sardonically.

"YES."Donghae replied smiling brightly at her. 

"You know it's going to be okay right?" He continued.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked, once again starting to tear.

"I just am." He replied, smiling mischeviously; which made her smile too.

"Your smile is contagious." She stated.

"Every smile is contagious." He said, leaning down to kiss her forehead. 

"Why don't you rest for a bit, I saw Yuri preparing cookies with Lucy downstairs."

"Only you would think of food and ruin a moment." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm hungry. Aman has to eat you know!" Donghae reasoned, getting up and leaving her to her thoughts whichwas quickly disturbed with Minho's cell phone ringing. As she checked the caller I.D. it was an unknown number. Which can only mean one thing. She reached out for the phone with shaking hands, took a deep breath and answered it.

"Yo-yoboseyo?" 

"Ah, So it's the wife who answered." A familiar female voice spoke.

"Who's this?" __________ asked, her heart hammering.

"You don't remember me? Oh dearie I should have left more of an impression to you." Anne said, smirking when she heard _____________ take an intake of breath.

"Anne?" 

"So you do remember!" She exclaimed, laughing.

"What do you want? If you're calling to try to ruin things can you please do that later? We have so much problems right now. We honestly don't need your lies."____________ answered tiredly.

"But I wouldn't have to do that dear. I already ruined your life- Ah no let me rephrase that, I HAVE YOUR LIFE."Anne said ominously. She placed the pone near Yoogeun who was sitting tied up on the same chair he was seated on yesterday.

"Ommmaa-" ___________ heart stopped beating instantly when she heard the cry. It was her son. Anne has her son.

"Did you hear that? ____________-? You should have just stayed awaay from Minho." Anne chided, laughing.

"How much do you want." ________ stated knowing this is all going to end up in money.

"Oh no I don't want money. I want you to get divorce papers and break up with Minho." _____________- closed her eyes wanting nothing but to tear Anne into pieces.

"What good would that bring you?" She asked, making her voce steady as it was falterring.

"If you and your son are out of the way he'd be depressed and only a mother's love can comfort him." Anne stated, sounding like she lost her mind.

"Minho would never accept your comfort!" ____________ yelled, hoping Minho didn't hear her.

"Oh he would just you see, He was always a mama's boy my dear daughter-in-law." 

"If Minho finds out about-"

"But you won't tell him." Anne said a dangerous edge to her voice.

"If you forgot I hold captive your son and I can do anything I want with him."

"He's your grandson!" ____________ yelled, standing up, feeling very desperate and crying with fear.

"Yes he is. He is also the son of the woman who got everything from me. I want your signed divorce papers to be sent to me by the end of next month- If it isn't- I'll leave you to your imagination with what's bound to happen to your son." With that Anne hung up. ______________ kneeled on the floor feeling broke, torn and confused. But she couldn't let anything happen to her son. 

'I'm sorry Minho.' She thought as she got her phone and phoned the lawyer.

 

 

 

 

SSSSSOOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! LATE UPDATE! AND I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS ABOUT TO END.... OH WELL . and i forgot! Anne's number is a private number so it can't be tracked or can't receive calls from anyone. :D

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBe!!!!