4

Remembering The Reason

The next day 

8:00 AM ( 12:00 PM in London)

"Appa! Appa! Appa! Appa! Appa!!!!!!" Yoogeun jumped up and down, holding a spoon trying to get Minho's attention.

"Wae?" Minho asked, approaching him.

"I wanna call Omma!" Yoogeun exclaimed.

"Maybe she's asleep Yoogeun-ah." Minho explained, looking at the wall clock hanging in their kitchen.

Yoogeun didn't answer, instead, He stomped his little foot and threw the spoon on the ground, looking like he wanted to cry.

"Yoogeun-ah, you don't want Omma to be tired right?" Minho explained.

Yoogeun didn't look at him, but continued to stare at the ground, his tears silently falling.

Minho sighed.

"Arasso, I'll call her." Minho said, taking his phone out.

Immediately, Yoogeun looked up with a big smile on his face.

Minho rolled his eyes.

'she sure takes after my grandmother.' Minho thought as he placed the phone on his ear waiting and silently hoping his wife would answer the phone. 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

____________ was in a car with Donghae when her phone rang.

"Omo, I wonder who this is."  She wondered out loud, taking her phone out from her purse.

She looked at the caller I.D. and a grin broke out of her face when she saw the name: ARROGANT Y BASTARD on the screen.

Minho must've changed his name cause last time she checked it was only ARROGANT BASTARD.

Shaking her head, she answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"You're still awake?" Was the first thing Minho said.

"No, I'm sleep answering." ___________ retorted sardonically, making Donghae's lips curve slightly upward and Minho pout unknowingly.

"Omma! I wann atalk to her!!" Yoogeun screamed from the other side, Making __________'s smile turn into a full out grin.

"I didn't talk to her yet!" Minho protested and ran three steps away from Yoogeun.

"Ommaaaaa!!!" Yoogeun whined, tugging at Minho's shorts.

"Yoogeun-ahhh!!! Let me talk to her frist!!!" Minho whined back like a little kid. This conversation between Yoogeun and Minho continued for about 2 minutes with ___________ silently laughing at their argument.

"Fine." Minho gave in, bending down to pick up Yoogeun and gave him the phone.

"Yoboseyo? Omma? I miss you! Appa has a new chingu! I don't like her. I miss you!" Yoogeun said in all but one breath, making _________ finally burst out laughing as a tear slid out from her eyes. She didn't realized how much she missed her boys.

donghae glanced at __________ and asked her if she was alright which she nodded as a reply.

"I miss you too Yoogeunnie and yes I will bring you a lot of toys and who is this new chingu of your father?" She asked, suddenly feeling intrigued.

"Molla-Appa!" Yoogeun whined, when Minho placed him down and grabbed the phone.

"It's just Park Bom, she's m new co-star." Minho answered.

"Oh, okay." 

"So, how are you?" Minho asked, while Yoogeun left the room to go play with is toys laid out in the living room, no longer interested to talk to his mom.

"I'm fine, I met a friend here!" ___________ said, excitedly, eyes flickering to Donghae who smiling.

"Jinja? Who is she?" Minho asked, taking a bite of the apple he chopped.

"She's a he." __________ deadpanned.

"So, she's a boy..." Minho trailed off suddenly feeling jealous.

__________ laugh.

"Yah, don't you go all jealous on me." __________ whined.

"I'm not jealous." Minho denied, checking on Yoogeun.

"Really?" 

"Yes. I'm not jealous, I am very jealous." Minho admitted, finishing the fruit.

"Well, don't be." __________ answered.

"I can't promise that." 

"I love you." __________ said, through the phone, not noticing how donghae's fist tightened around the steering wheel.

"I love you more." Minho replied, smiling, feeling like it's the first time his wife said that. 

"Good." She replied, laughing and stiffled a yawn.

"You should sleep baby, I'll call you tomorrow alright?" 

"Yeah, once I get home, I'm still in the car. Annyeong." 

"Bye." They hung up at the same time.

 

"Were here." donghae announced the minute __________ hung up.

"Oh  no, Oppa sorry we didn't get to talk." ___________ apologized, looking slightly embarrased that she forgot Donghae's exsistence.

"Gwenchana, we have the whole day tomorrow anyway right?" Dinghae asked.

___________ confirmed by nodding her head, and bent over so she could hug him.

Too stunned, he didn't hug back until after 5 seconds.

"I really missed you." ____________ whispered, letting go.

"I really missed you too, and sorry for suddenly leaving." Donghae apologized.

"Don't apologize Oppa plus if it wasn't for you leaving, I probably wouldn't have married Minho and had Yoogeun all things turned out for the better."

Donghae gave her a clipped smile and nodded his head as ___________ said bye and exited the car.

 

While __________ was in the elevator, she was thinking about how she missed her college bestfriend, Donghae.

Donghae was there when she cried randomly in the hallways. Donghae has always been there for her. If donghae didn't leave she wouldn't have learned how to cope and try to reach her dreams because she lost all sense when Minho left her. If Donghae wouldn't have left her, she knew she would have fallen for him completely and choose to forget completely about Minho. But in the end she Donghae left and she realized that Minho's love can never be replaced. 

After all, the first love never dies right?

 

 

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPPIE! SO THIS EXPLAINS DONGHAE'S ROLE.... OH OH OH! AND DON'T FORGET AOUT BOM.... :D WARNING: i DIDN'T PROOF READ. 

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!