16

Remembering The Reason

Three days later, Minho noticed his wife was acting very cold and distant towards him. That might be the fact that their son is still not found so he couldn't blame her. Donghae, Lucy, Jonghyun, Yuri, Taemin, Key and Onew were gathered around the round table on Key's studio staring at the pictures Donghaehas presented before them.

"LEE DONGHAE YOU HAVE MY APROVAL!" Lucy squealed and ran over to hug Donghae who flinched.

"Eh? Aproval for what?" Dpnghae asked confused.

"YOU CAN COURT YURI!" Lucy said excitedly.

"EH!?" Key screamed making everyone turn to him.

"I mean- EHHEHEHEHEHE! Good job Donghae!" Ke said lamely trying to make an excuse for his obvious jealousy.

"Well thank you for that approval." Dongae said, just wanting to irk Key- who by the way looked ready to kill.

"Can we talk about the more important matter here!?" Yuri asked irritably.

"What she said." Jonghyun ans Onew who was munching on chiken nuggets said.

"Right, Wait- Donghae how exactly did you get these pictures?" Lucy asked, glancing at the picture of Anne and bom talking on the beach where Yoogeun was kidnapped.

"She's stupid I heard her talk on the phone with Anne right ouside your house." Donghae said, shrugging.

"Okay so should we go to the police station?" Taemin asked, getting ready to stand.

"Anio." Lucy said.

"Why not?" They all asked.

"No one messes with my family. They think they have the upper hand but oho! They have no idea what's going to happen. This is war." Lucy declared.

"What are you going to do exactly?" Onew asked.

"We need to get Yoogeun first." Jonghyun stated.

"We'll be getting Yoogeun by the end of the month." 

"WHAT?" The yelled.

"AISH!  calm your ! I heard _________ talking to the phone earlier about divorce-"

"Divorce?" Key asked, eyes wide.

"Why?'" Taemin asked looking close to tears.

"AISH WILL YOU LET ME TALK!?" Lucy screamed. They all nodded.

"Good. Like I said their relationship has been going fine and for something like that to happen I was suspicious, I watched the CCTV cameras and heard ________ talk and It sounded like she was being threatened now that I know it's Anne We have no problem. I called _________'s lawyer and told him to file fake divorce papers." 

"Wow." Onew breathed out, amazed with Lucy.

"So the plan is?" Jonghyun asked again.

"I payed a very generous amount of money to Bom's sponsors... Let's just say for this year and the years to come all she's going to be modelling with cows and Donkeys." Lucy smiled suspiciously. 

"Awesome." Key said smiling.

"Wait, wouldn't it be easier if Minho and ____________ know about this plan so they'd be at peace?" Yuri asked, worrying.

"Nope. I like drama." Lucy said making everyone in the room shake their heads. 

"But what if they actually break-up?" Taemin asked, thinking negative which earned him a smack from Onew and Jonghyun.

"Nah. If ever they go through this then they'd be able to go through any problem so leave it be." Lucy said smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

________________  was sitting  on her bed, staring at the window when Minho;s phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"__________-ah! This is Minho's manager and I know you're going through a very tough patch right now but he has to come to the shoot today or he'll be facing the court." ___________'s heart pace quickened. Minho can't have another problem. He's already stressed enough.

"Arasso, I'll get him there." She informed.

"Gomawo."

"Who was that?" Minho asked, coming out of the closet wearing skinny jeans and a half buttoned polo shirt.

"You're manager. You have to go to the shoot today." She said standing up meeting him half-way.

"I'm not going any where except to look for my son." Minho answered, wrapping his arms around his wife's waist.

"Minho, if you don't go they'll file a case against you. We don't have time for that, just go please." ____________ answered tiredly, reasting her forehead on his chest. 

"I'm sorry. I should have been there to get him." Minho mumbled kissing the top of her head. ____________ felt her chest tighten and her breathing quicken, days from now, she will never be able to touch or hug Minho the way she is right now. Tears fell from her eyes, soaking Minho's shirt but he didn't mind. He never did. 

"You had nothing to do with it." She answered with her voice shaking as his arms tightened around her.

"I'm sorry." He apologized again. She nodded her head mutely and continued to cry, not wanting to let go of her husband. For the first time since Yoogeun was born she found herself wishing nobody else exsisted except her and Minho.

"Go Minho." She said, pulling away giving him a small smile.

"I'll call Donghae Oppa and the others. We'll go to the police station and try to see things." She continued.

"Okay." He answered, quickly buttoning his shirt up.

"Yah, you know I love you right?" ___________ called out before he could exit the room.

"And you know I love you more." Minho replied, for the first time breaking out into a genuine smile.

----------------------------------------------------

"Minho!" Bom greeted, strutting out of her dressing room giving him a coquetish smile.

"What?" He asked, not bothering to try to be nice to her and walked passed her not even sparing her a glance. He understood what his wife felt about Bom and he started too feel it too. She was partly at fault for his son's disappearance and he wanted to make sure she knows it.

"So how's your day?" She asked, slipping his arms around his; which he quickly shrugged off.

"How do you think my day would be?" Minho asked, giving her a hard stare.

"You still haven't found Yoogeun?" She asked innocently. Minho took a deep breath trying to remember she is a girl and he can't punch her because of the photographers around. The least she could do is atleast show her concern but all she's doing is smiling.

He wanted revenge.

"I AM A MARRIED MAN SO WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TOUCHING ME." Minho announced in a loud voice making everyone stare their wat. Bom quickly shrunk while the papparazzi and even some staff took their camera's out to document the whole thing. 

Minho walked away leaving Bom to explain and fend for herself taking in the dirty whispers and stares from everyone.

"So she's a ." A make-up artist whispered to the stylist.

"Poor Minho, has to work with her." The stylist replied giving Bom a dusgusting look.

"I didn't-" Bom was cut off when the director walked towards masking a very irritated look. 

"We've been wondering why Minho hasn't been coming to shoots and now we know it's because of you. We should have known." He said, shaking his head.

"I-" Before Bom or her manager who has joined them get a word out, the director cut her off once again.

"I'm sorry but Bom, you will no longer get the role." The director said feeling anything but apologetic.

"I signed a contract!" Her manager exclaimed. The director, knowing this was coming merely smirked and shook his head.

"Yes you did. I only said I wasn't giving Bom the role. The contract stated she would be part of the movie, not nessesarily be the lead. So Bom, from now on, you will be serving the staff with whatever they need." 

"But I won't be seen in the movie!" Bom shreiked, feeling anger rise inside her.

"Yes but you will be credit as one of the helpers of the movie, So technically you are still part of the movie.... The staff that is." The director said giving her a very mocking smile challenging her to talk back but Bom and her manager both knew they could do nothing about it.

"Now, sir I beleive you have a lot of scandal problems to solve." the director said clapping a hand over the manager's shoulder. 

 

SOOOOOOOOORRRY LATE UPDATE BUT BOM GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED RIGGGHHHHTTTTT??? EHIHIHI ....

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! >.<