21

Remembering The Reason

"M-Minho?" She stuttered, her heart racing against her chest as she clung to Yoogeun for her dear life.

Instead of answering, Minho bent down to her and Yoogeun's level and encased them in a big hug.

"Sorry but I'm not letting go of either you." Minho said, breathing in the scent of his family mixed with the fresh tropical breeze.

"B-but I- You already signed the divorce papers." ____________ stated, looking up but can't find it in her to look Minho in the eye.

"Look at me __________." Minho whispered, tilting his wife's chin.

"I never signed the papers. We're still married." Minho stated, smiling expecting ___________ to jump for joy and kiss him for all he is worth, but instead, she stood up and took a step back.

"No, Minho I-I can't- I'm sorry- I-"

"You know i love drama and all but it's getting to dragging so I'm going to ruin the moment, okay?" Lucy said, popping out of nowhere, while everyone face palmed themselves at Lucy's disturbance.

"Ommeonni?" _________ asked. She wasn't expecting to see her grand-mother-in law at all.

"Yes, it's me, I know your shocked blah blah blah, The divorce paper you signed were fake." Lucy admittedd, flinging her hands around.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"AISH! It was all fake! I knew from the very beggining! I just wanted to have fun!" Lucy said, sighing.

"Fun?" ___________ said, looking outraged.

"YOU WANTED TO HAVE FUN!?" She repeated.

"Hey you chill! I didn't know about it until Donghae told us! and I pieced it all together!" Lucy said defending herself.

"DONGHAE KNEW!?" __________yelled, turning red from frustration.

"LEE DONGHAE! COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!" ________ screamed, scanning the feild. Donghae bit his lip and came out from behind a tree and scratching the back of his head.

"Hi. hehehhehe..." Donghae said, trailing off, trying to avoid his best friend's gaze.

"Wait- Minho did you know about this too?" __________ asked turning to her husband.

"I literally just found out hours ago." He said.

"So no one else knew about this?" ___________________ asked, glaring at Lucy and Donghae.

"Well.." Key started, coming out from behind another tree.

"Oppa?"

"Hi..." Yuri said, coming out with Onew.

"YOOOGEUNAAHHH!!!!!" Minhwan came out running towards Yoogeun who screamed 'Hyung' and ran towards Minhwan.

"SO YOU ALL KNEW?" ___________ asked dangerously low but before she could completely blow up, Minho put his arms around her and bent down to her ear.

"I missed you." He whispered, holding her tighter. ____________ immediately felt herself relax against Minho. For her it was nice to be back in his arms.

Yoogeun ran back towards his parents and pulled on Minho's Polo.

"Yoogeun-ah." Minho said letting go of his wife and picking up Yoogeun.

"I knew tooo!!!!" Yoogeun cheered, making ________'s head snap towards him.

"You did?" SHe asked.

"De~" He sang giving Donghae a thumbs up.

"So, we're still married?" ______________ asked.

Minho nodded and grinned, glancing at lucy who was already jumping up and down.

"So... I'll take Yoogeun cause I know you'd want to make babies now..." Jonghyun said awkwardly and held his arms out for Yoogeun.

"Yes, that I would like to do." Minho whispered low enough for only Jonghyun and ________ to hear.

"I didn't need to know that!" Jonghyun said, now carrying Yoogeun.

"Well.. You did suggest it..." _______ spoke up giving Minho a mischivous smile. Minho immediately got the hint and carried __________ bridal style.

"I'M GONNA HAVE MORE GREAT GRANDCHILDREN!!!!" Lucy screamed, making everyone laugh.

Lucy will always be Lucy.

 

 

HEEY!!!! SO I FINALLY FINISHED IT! I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE ENDING YOU EXPECTED AND I FEEL LIKE THIS SEQUEL RUINED THE FIRST ONE... SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I'M REALLY BUSY IN SCHOOL AND I FEEL LIKE WRITTING ANOTHER STORY. SOOOOOO.... YEEES... :D

THANK YOU TO ALL THE POEPLE WHO SUPPORTED THIS FIC SINCE 'THE REASON I SAID I DO.' I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

THANKYOUUUUUUU!!

I LOVE YOU! :D