14

Remembering The Reason

Bom ,Minho, Donghae, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Key, Yuri, Lucy and two police officers were seated around the huge living room of the mansion reporting to them exactly what they saw happened. Jonghyun called Sekyung to get Minhwan who was upset and cried non stop while __________ who cried herself to sleep in the car was placed inside their bedroom.

"Do you know anyone who holds a grudge against any of you?" The officer asked, addressing to all of them.

"Ani." Then answered in unison, forgetting about Anne who they never heard of.

"Bom- ssi you were the last one who was with Yoogeun, did you see the face of the one who got him?" The police officer asked her, looking straight into her eyes making her shiver from the intensity of the officer's gaze.

"N-no, Th-they w-were grabbing m-me and-" Bom stuttered, stopping in the middle of her sentence to fake a cry.

"And?" The police officer asked encouragingly, scrutinizing her expression carefully.

"And they just grabbed Yoogeun! I didn't see their faces! it was dark and-"

"Then why did you bring my son to that part of the beach?" ____________ asked coming standing near the entrance of the living room, leaning on the wall for support. Minho stood uo immediately and assisted her to the empty space beside him.

"We were going to get ice cream- You know that, I didn't know it would be close." Bom reasoned, looking down and poking her eye dicreetely so more of her tears would fall.

"Did any of you happen to see them?" The police officer asked. They shook their heads no.

"Can we get your statement so we can start investigating tomorrow." The other police officer asked. ___________ looked up and glarted at them.

"Why would you start tomorrow!? My son was kidnapped! there is a witness! Why the hell would you start tomorrow!?" __________ exploded, standing on her wounded feet, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Mam, please calm down, we understand what kind of loss you're going through but-" 

"YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF LOSS I'M GOING THROUGH! YOU AREN'T MOTHERS! MY SON IS KIDNAPPED! I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS- WHEATHER HE'S BEING FED PROPERLY, ABUSED, TAKEN CARE OF PROPERLY OR LEFT SOMEWHERE TO ROT! YOU DON;T KNOW HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!" She screamed, making everyone in the room, except for Lucy and Minho, flinch.

"_____________ calm down, they're trying their best as of now." Minho stood up placed his arms around his wife's trense shoulders.

"I can't- I just can't calm down- Yoogeun- Minho we have to find him." ____________ sobbed, breaking down and would have fallen on the floor if it wasn't for Minho who was steadily supporting her.

"We will, I promise you that." He whispered, leading hid wife back on her seat. 

"Arasso, can we get your individual statements now? Bom-ssi, you'd have to be well aware that you are forbbiden to leave this country until further notice." One of them spoke.

"Why?" Bom, asked sniffling.

"You are a very important person in the case, seeing how you were the one with Mr. Choi's son." The officer answered coldly. Bom managed to nod, feeling guilty when her eyes trailed to __________ who was staring blankly at one corner of the living room but that guilt immediately faded when she remembered she was doing this to get Minho.

She smiled.

"YAH, why are you smiling?" Yuri demanded glaring at Bom who seemed startled at being caught.

"I'm just happy to know that the officers are going to try their best to find Yoogeun." She reasoned as the others nodded their heads in agreement. 

The officers, silently interviewed all of them one by one; other than that complete silence surrounded the living room. Minho was silently comforting __________ by keeping her close to him. 

____________ was close to loosing it, she blamed Bom for all of this yet all she could do was smile. 

"Thank you for your cooperation, we'll call you for updates." The officers said, making their way through the living room and was being escorted out by one of the maids after Minho and the rest of them thanked the officers in return.

"It's almost 11:00 PM and we haven't had dinner yet." Lucy announced, speaking up for the first time since the incident.

"I don't feel like eating." ___________muttered, tears still falling from her eyes.

"You have to __________, please be strong for Yoogeun." Minho whispered, squeezing her. She absentmindely nodded her head leaning on Minho shoulder.

"I'll prepare something." Key asked, with a hint of sadness in his voice while Bom, called out.

"I'll help!" happily, she skipped over to Key now void of any tears.

_____________ lost it.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She screamed, standing up ignoring the throbbing of her feet. She took one step near Bom and raised her hand to point at her.

"If it wasn't for you my son would have been with us right now!" She accused, poking her chest.

"Remember you're at fault as much as you think I am!" Bom snapped, making Onew, Donghae and Jonghyun stand up in a protective manner ready to shut Bom up. While Minho stood up to calm  ___________ down.

"What are you trying to say?" Onew asked, glaring at Bom with as much hatred as he could muster.

"That if she didn't allow Yoogeun to come with me in the first place-" Before Bom could finish her sentence, Lucy stood up and slapped her hard, making her stumbled a few step back.

"DON'T YOU DARE START BLAMING ANY ONE IN THIS HOUSE. EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S YOUR FAULT AND YOURS ALONE. I SAW WHAT HAPPNED YOU - YOU COULD HAVE FOUHGT BACK, BUT YOU DIDN'T. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF." Lucy seethed, glaring at Bom.

"GET OUT!" ____________ cried out, giving Bom a follow up slap.

"____________ stop it, you know she didn't plan what happened." Minho defended Bom. ___________ just stared at Minho with unbelieveing eyes.

_____________ shook her head and felt her heart break but didn't bother to say anything. There was so much happening around her that she honestly just wanted to give up and die.

"Taemin can you please help me to my room?" She asked, looking helplessly at Taemin who nodded and gave Minho a glare as he passed by him. THis is when Minho realized his mistake. She defended Bom.

He took at step to stop Taemin and grab ___________'s wrist but She pulled away.

"Taemin, please bring me now, I want to get some rest." _____________ said her voice breaking at the end making it obvious for everyone that she won't be getting any rest even she wanted to.

"I'll see you all tomorrow." She muttered before being lead away by Taemin.

"Why are you still here?" Yuri snapped at Bom who didn't look affected at all.

"Leave." Jonghyun ordered.

"I better leave now too, call me if all of you get anything new." Donghae said and received a nod from Minho.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

"So their marraige is on the rocks!" Bom sighed happily entering her car. Before she could enter the car fully, her phone rang as an unknown number popped on the screen of her phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Bom, this is Anne-"

"How did you-"

"That's not important anymore, I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about our meeting." 

"I didn't and I won't." Bom answered, smirking; She hang up, started the engine, Not aware of Donghae's presence.

"Better watch out Park Bom." He muttered, as a plan started formulating on his head.

 

 

 

SORRRRRYYY FOR THE LTE UPDATE! I HAD A HUGE WRITER'S BLOCK AND I GUESS THAT'S WHY THIS CHAPTER'S A LITTLE OFF... ANYWAY STILL HOPED YOU LIKED THIS THOUGH! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER :D

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!