18

Remembering The Reason

Minho woke up the next day to an empty bed. He sat up and looked around the suddenly eerie room. He couldn't hear the shower running which would mean his wife isn't in the shower. He couldn't smell food wafting in the air so that means she isn't in the kitchen either. Minho stood up slowly his heart beating slow but he didn't know why. 

He went out of their room and looked around but found no one except some of theri maids cleaning some parts of the house.

"Do you know where __________ is?"  Minho finally asked one of the maids, having walked the whole house.

"Anio, But I saw her leave this morning with some bags." The maid answered looking down cast.

"Bags?" Minhoasked, his heart suddenly feeling heavy. The maid opened to answer but wasn't given the chance to when Minho dashed towards their room and made his way to thei cabinet which he never realized was left ajar.

"What the-" Minho said, looking around the walk in cabinet and saw that all his wife's clothing were no longer in there. He went back out and surveyed the whole room only to once again realize that none of her things were in there either. 

"Minho?" A voice asked from the door. He looked up and saw that it was Yuri.

"Yuri do you know where _______ is? She went on a vacation with Ommeonni right?" Minho asked his voice shaking as he searched for his phone.

"Minho she- she left this morning." Yuri asnwered, entering the room and closing the door careful sp the maids wouldn't hear thei conversation.

"Yeah, left with Ommeonni right? She just wanted to g on a vacation right?" Minho asked, his heart now beating at a very unsteady pace.

"No." Yuri answered firmly, mentally cursing Lucy for making her do this.

"What do you mean?" Minho stopped and stared to look at her. 

"S-she left Minho. I tried to stop her- We tried to stop her but she said it was too much. First to have Yoogeunnie kidnapped- then your scandal with Bom." Yuri asnwered stuttering.

"No. I don't believe you! There's so much more to that! ___________ is strong and I'm sure she wouldn't just walk out on me!" Minho screamed, finally finding his phone and quickly dialing his wife's number.


* The number you are trying to reach is disconnected for more-

"I don't believe you." Minho mumbled dialing again.

*The number you are-

*The number you are tr-

"No." Minho whispered, falling on the carpeted floor with tears falling from his eyes.

"She won't leave me like that. She just won't." Minho mumbled, his hair as he bended down to cry. Yuri approached him and got the envelop he failt to notice on her bedside table.

"Minho, I think this is from her." With out a word, Minho accepted the envelop, took a deep breath and opened it. 

 

DEAR MINHO,

I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... 

I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT MY SON BESIDE ME AND YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

I DECIDED TO JUST GO AND FIND YOOGEUN ALONE... AND YOUR SCANDAL WITH BOM.

I KNOW SHE'S A KIND PERSON AND MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU DEFENDED HER...

MINHO I TRULY LOVE YOU... BUT I DON'T THINK YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH...

I'VE LOST ALL REASON TO STAY. MIANHE.

____________.

 

Minho's tears fell, as he was reading every line of the letter. He crumpled the letter and threw it while Yuri picked it up and tried to comfort Minho.

"No..." Minho mumbled, staring at the floor with trembling hands. He couldn't move. He felt numb. 

"Minho-"

"Yuri, please just leave. I- I'll find her. S-she's just shocked. When I explain she'll have me back I promise you." Minho said, not getting up. Yuri slowly left the room with tears in her eyes and bumped with Lucy who had a smile on her face.

"Let the plan begin!" She cheered silently and walked away leaving Yuri to curse her more. 

"Ommeonni, I love you but seriously I'm hating you right now." Yuri mumbled, when he heard Minho's crying. 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

"You idiot! Why did you leave him!?" Key screamed, making ___________ flinch.

"Yah, Kibum she had no choice!" Donghae screamed back defending ___________.

"Noona, gwenchana." Taemin tried to comfort, hugging ___________ who was sitting beside him.

"Mianhe." She said in a low voice as she accepted the hug from Taemin a literally cried for hours. But instead of feeling uncomfortable, Taemin just held his noona until she would stop crying which effectively stopped Key's consistent screams.

"Yah, might want to tone done on your acting, it's even scaring me." Jonghyun whispered to Key who looked like he was ready to cry too.

"I'm going to bu ice cream and chocolate." Donghae mumbled remembering how those things would always seem to cheer his best friend up.

"I'm coming with you." Onew muttered, feeling like eating chicken. 

"Yah Hyung! You stop eating chicken! You're becoming very flabby!" Key nagged glatring.

"I excersice pabo!" Onew reasoned, patting his stomach.

"Do you know eating too much chicken would give you chicken skin Oppa?" ________ mumbled finally stopping. Onew's eyes popped so wide that it actually made her laugh.

"I'm Kidding Oppa but I would want chicken for dinner..." ________ trailed off smiling at Donghar who just smiled at her.

"Arasso." Donghae said, dragging Onew with him.

"Are you okay now noona?" Taemin asked innocently which made _________ go back to crying while Key and Jonghyun glared at the youngest.

 

 

 

HEEEYY!! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOO LONGGG! SORRRYYY!!! I HAVE SO MUCH COLLEGE THINGS TO DO.. AND TO THINK CLASSES HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET.... 

 

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!