3

Remembering The Reason

The next day.

"Yoogeun-ah, where do you want to go now? We have the whole day together!" Minho exclaimed excitedly.

"Minhwan!" Yoogeun mumbled, which Minho smiled to.

He liked the fact that his and Jonghyun's son got along well.

"Arraso." But before Minho could get his phone to inform Jonghyun, his phone rang.

Without looking at the caller I.D. he answered.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Minho-ah! You have a schedule today." His manager said.

"Mwo? I thought we agreed that I have a one week off." Minho said frowning, while turning a corner and Yoogeun was playing with his seatbelt in the car seat.

"I forgot about that, anyway, Minho please just come and meet your co-star then you can go." His manager begged.

Minho sighed.

"Jebal! I already signed a contract and-"

"I'm coming." Minho muttered and hung up.

"Yoogeunnie, we'll go to the studio first arasso?" Minho informed him while Yoogeun just nodded his head, lost in his own little world.

 

 

"Minho! You're here!" His manager exclaimed relief evident in his voice.

"I told you I was coming didn't I?" Minho said, raising his eyebrow and picking Yoogeun up.

"Annyeong ahjussi!" Yoogeun greeted. 

Minho manager smiled and patted his head.

"Aigoo, you're so cute." 

"Ne, Like my mom." Yoogeun answered, which mad Minho and his manager laugh. 

It was too soon when another laugh joined them. Minho turned around only to be greeted by Park Bom.

Minho placed Yoogeun down and was about to greet Bom only to be cut off by his son.

"Who are you?" Yoogeun asked, bluntly frowning at Bom.

"Aigooooooo~~~Kyepta!!" Bom  gushed, pinching Yoogeun's cheek.

Yoogeun wiggled and slapped her hand away, While Minho just looked at the interaction with a hint of pride.

"Shiro!" yoogeun yelled and glared at bom, who didn't stop squishing his cheeks.

"Be good Yoogeun cause you are going to be seeing a lot of her." Minho's manager muttered, which caught Minho's attention.

"Is she my co-star?" Minho asked, glancing at Bom who was trying so ard to get Yoogeun's attention while secretly giving Minho lustful looks.

"Yup." 

"What am I doing here again?" Minho asked, glancing at his watch.

"She requested for this meeting personally and she told me not to join you when you talk with her so I guess it's up to you to find out." His manager said.

"Appa! I want to go to Minhwan's house now!" Yoogeun demanded stomping his left foot in the process, making Minho laugh at his cuteness.

"Arasso, wait for a little while." Minho stated, approaching Bom.

As he did, He held out his hand for her to shake.

"Annyeong haseyo, so I guess we're going to be co- stars?" Minho asked.

"Yup! do you know the story line?" She asked, with a mischevious glint in her eyes.

"Yeah, I've read the script anyway I understand you personally requested this meeting?" Minho asked, walking towards one of the tables and sat down.

Bom just stared at him, waiting for him to pull out a chair for her.

"I see you're not quite the gentleman." Bom purred and sat on the chair across from him and leaned so her cleavage would be more visible.

Minho just stared at her blankly which made Bom feel uncomfortable.

"Anyway, I just wanted to you know, spend time with you." bom said, batting her eyelashes, determination back full force.

"Sorry, but if that was what you wanted, I wouldn't be able to give it to you, I have a son and any free time I have belongs to him." Minho answered, calmly, stood up and got Yoogeun who was with his manager; playing with the set.

"Wait! Minho!" Bom called out, running as fast as she can with her 7 inch heels.

"Appa! runnnn!!!!" Yoogeun urged, which made Minho chuckle as he followed his son's orders.

Minho ran towards the parking lot with Bom hot behind his tracks.

"Wati! Minho!" Bom called out once again, she stopped to catch her breath and when she looked up. 

Yoogeun mehronged at her. 

Bom smirked. 

"Yoogeun, you better start acting nice cause I'm getting your father." 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

"So? How's motherhood treating you?" Donghae asked, raising his glass and nodding his head towards a girl about ____________'s age and was wearng a skimpy dress.

______________ just stared at him.

"What?" Donghae asked, already understanding the look she was giving him.

"Come on ___________! You didn't expect me to be nerdy Donghae forever did you?" Donghae asked, smiling at her charmingly.

"Maybe I did." __________ mumbled, checking her phone incase Minho has already called her but no such luck.

'He's probably asleep' She thought, putting her phone back in her purse.

"Are you expecting a call?" Donghae asked.

She nodded.

"Yup, I miss my little boy." She sighed.

"Hey, why don't I  make it up to you." Donghae stated.

"Make up for what?" ___________ asked feeling confused.

"Well, Like you said, I did Leave you with out any notice, so why don't we go shop for toys for your son?" Donghae suggested which immediately made _____________ grin.

"That'd be perfect." 

Donghae, smiled and tried to control his heart.

'Yah! Donghae she's married! remember that!' He reminded himself, even though he could feel his heart clench at the thought. 

 

 

SOOOO HEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED! SORRY I WAS REALLY BUSY BECAUSE OF GRAD PRACTICE. I MIGHT UPDATE LATER OR TOMORROW SINCE I MADE YOU WAIT FOR SOOOOO LONG. ONCE AGAIN SORRY!

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

P.S. ISN'T THE POSTER PRETTY? 

SPECIAL THANKS TO: sherinahime