7

Remembering The Reason

"Trouble in paradise?" Bom asked, appearing in Minho's kitchen.

Yoogeun, Key, Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Minhwan stopped talking and stared blankly towards her.

Key smirked.

"I'd welcome you but I don't like you. So, what are you doing here?" Minho asked, giving both Minhwan and Yoogeun another serving of pancakes,who both went back to eating right away while the grown ups just stared at Bom.

"Well, if you have to know-"

"Of course I have to know! This is my house you idiot." Minho said earning a laugh from the other four.

"Minho-ah treat your co-star a little better Arasso? She's here because the director said there'd be an emergency shoot." his manager said, entering the kitchen.

"Hyung, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like people barging in my home."Minho stated glaring at his manager not caring if it was disrespectful.

"Mianhe, but didn't I mention this was an emergency." His manager asked, shuffling his feet.

"Annye-Bom?" Yuri asked joining everyone in the kitchen after a nice bath.

"Oh how lovely, I see you're still connected to Minho... Does you wife know this Minho?" Bom asked. But before any of the, could say anything, she continued.

"I mean I'm pretty sure she won't mind if you cheated on her since you know, she can be doing the same thing." Bom said.

"Bom, when will you ever get over the fact that you can't have Minho?" Yuri asked, ignoring the confused gazes they both recieved.

"You know her?" Key ased, while Minho was glaring at Bom for talking about his wife in that way.

"Well, you don't have him either. He didn't marry you in the end did he?"  Bom replied, glaring at Yuri, who was ignoring Key.

"You lost over that he married." Minho clenched his fist.

"Taemin, bring the kids in the play room." Jonghyun gritted through his teeth.

Taemin nodded and did what he was told.

"Bom-ah stop." Minho's manager warned, knowing Minho's temper was growing.

"You have no right to talk about her that way!" Onew screamed standing form his seat.

"I don't?" Bom said, tossing an envelop on the table.

"What's that?" Yuri asked, glancing towards it.

Bom ignored her.

"Minho, if I were you, I wouldn't let your wife out of my sight." Minho closed his eyes and clenched his fist trying to control his temper because he knows he might punch her if he didn't.

"Just leave Bom. Hyung, I'm not going to the shoot and I don't care what they say." Minho said, glaring at his manager who just sighed in defeat.

"Arraso, I'll just tell them your sick or something." His manager said, draggin Bom along with him on his way out.

"Yuri, how'd you know her?" Key asked again.

"She was my bestfriend in highschool." With that all of their heads snapped towards her.

"Wait, she's your nerdy bestfriend!?" Minho asked incredulously.

"Yeah, that was her.I guess she changed a lot." Yuri said shrugging it off then picking up the envelop that was thrown on the table.

Yuri slowly opened the envelop and pictures fell on the ground. Minho, Onew, Key and Jonghyun pick some up while Yuri just stared at one particular picture in her hand.

"What ..." Yuri said, out of breath. 

In the picture was Donghae and ____________ hugging in a mall.

Minho took a deep breath, crumpled the picture he was holding and threw it on the ground.

"YAH!" Onew screamed when Minho walked out looking ready to punch the wall.

Slowly, Jonghyun went to pick up the paper and his eyes widened.

It was a picture of __________ kissing Donghae's cheek.

Key, peered over Jonghuyun's shoulder and sighed; he went after Minho.

"Yah, what's with the walking out?" Key asked, sitting beside Minho who was on one of the benches on their huge garden.

No response.

"Minho Pabo." Key said, thumping the back of his head.

"Hyung!" Minho said, getting extremely pissed.

"You know that picture doesn't prove anything right?" Key explained staring at Minho who looked down.

"YAH! Look at me!" Key demanded. 

Minho looked up and glared at Key.

"Wae!?" 

"You know that ____________ is a naturally lovable girl, the person on the picture was Donghae. He was ___________'s college bestfriend." Key explained smirking at him.

"Oh." Minho said.

"Yeah, oh." then Key chuckled.

"Minho, I know how your brain works. Before you do anything rash remember there are explanations behind everything arasso?" Key said ruffling his head.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS SHORT I APOLOGIZE! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I HAVE FOR NOW SINCE I'M REALLY BUSY WITH  STUFF. ^.^ 

DON'T WORRY NEXT CHAPPY WILL BE LONG :D

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!