13

Remembering The Reason

Later that night. Minho, ___________ and everyone else, gathered aound a large campfire just in the middle of the beach; Illuminating the place with a pretty glow.

Key and Yuri were arguing over which sun lotion is better.

Taemin, Jonghyun, Minhwan and Yoogeun werenfighting over the shovel.

Lucy was pestering Donghae and Onew .While ________ was cuddling with Minho who silently kept glaring at Donghae.

While this was happening, Bom stepped out of her car, wearing nothing but a white top and a bikini under. Shades on, Heels high and handbag carried.

"Prepare to be blown away Minho." She mutttered smiling to herself, making her way towards the group.

"Psssst." Bom stopped mid-step, looking around wondering if she was the one being called.

Seeing no one, she rolled her eyes and started to walk again but was stopped when someone tugged on her bag. Thinking it was paparazzi, she prepared a smile but was dissappointed when she was me wth a scrawny, ugly looking Anne sporting a hood making it look like she was the grim reaper.

"AAHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed, jumping back, stagerring slightly.

"SSSSHHH!!" Anne scolded, looking around then pulling her into a corner.

"LET GO OF ME!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!? YOU'RE DIRTY! WHAT THE HELL!" Bom screeched, shaking her hand, wanting Anne to let go of it.

"JUST SHUT UP IF YOU WANT MY SON." Anne said in a manacing voice.

Bom smirked.

"Why would I want your son? I bet he's as ugly and dirty as you are." Bom stated, quircking her eyebrow up.

Anne didn't answer, instead she pulled her hood down, revealing her dirty face to Bom who gasped in recognition.

"Y-you-" 

"Just shut up and listen if you want Minho." Anne said, making Bom silent effectively.

"You know his son?" Bom nodded.

"Just bring him by that hut later and I'll do the rest." Anne said, pointing towards a closed ice cream hut far away from the camp fire.

"Why would I do that? That brat hates me!" Bom answered, feeling anger rise towards Yoogeun. 

A kid.

"Exactly, if you want Minho I'm pretty sure you won't want him around."

"How about-"

"I'll take care of ____________ and Minho, just go there, appear inoccent and When I get my grandson you cry and act scared understand?" Anne asked, feeling excited.

"But-"

"DO YOU WANT MINHO OR NOT?" Anne asked, glaring at her.

"I do." Bom answered in a small voice.

"Then do what I tell you." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"Who in the world wears shades at night and heels on a beach?" Key asked loudly, making everyone turn to the direction he was looking at. 

Bom came sauntering towards them with a big smile on her face, looking directly at Minho.

"What are you doing here!?" Lucy asked, jumping up putting her hands on her waist.

"Oh, ___________ invited me a while ago remember?" Bom said.

"She did?" Mino asked, giving his wife a glare.

"Nope, she merely told you where we were going." Jonghyun answered, before __________ could talk.

"Oh well,you're already here! might as well enjoy with us!" ____________ announced, getting up on her feet but was quickly pulled down by Minho making her land on his lap.

"You are not moving." Minho whispered.

Bom, sat beside __________ and Minho who scooted away slowly but was stopped by ____________ slapping him.

"Where are the kids?" Bom asked, trying to break the tense atmosphere.

"Eh?" Yoogeun and Minhwan asked together, looking at Bom.

"Do you kids want ice cream?" She asked, giving them a fake smile that seemed scary to Minhwan.

Yoogeun glanced at __________ and Minho.

"Don't let her go with that idiot." Minho murmured so only his wife would hear.

"You're being mean. Yoogeunnie, do you want ice cream?" __________ asked.

Yoogeun nodded, looking down.

"How about you Minhwan?" 

"Shiro." He said, hiding behind his dad.

"Arasso, you can go with Bom noona Yoogeunie." She ermitted smiling when she saw her son beam with happiness.

"Let's go!" Bom said, holding her hand out which was ignored by Yoogeun.

"Yoogeunnie, hold my hand." She said.

"Shiro." 

'AISH THIS KID' Bom thought trying to control her temper.

They continued walking, towards the hut when Yoogeun noticed it was closed.

"It's closed, I wanna go back!" Yoogeun said, turning around.

"Sorry but you can't." Anne said, appearing behind the hut holding Yoogeun's small arms.

"AAHHHHHH!!!" Yoogeun screamed, startled and scared.

"BOM noona!" Yoogeun screamed, noticing Bom didn't do anything.

"You should've been a good boy towards me Yoogeunnie." She said with a smirk and trailed her eyes towards Anne.

"What do I tell them!?" Bom asked, panicking when she heard hurried footsteps.

"Just scream. Remember to meet me here next week." Anne said before disappearing as three hooded boys came out from where Anne exited and started pulling on Bom arms so it looked like she was harrased.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed, understanding what Anne had said about screaming.

"Bom!"Onew and everyone else, screamed coming towards her. 

One guy pushed her to the ground and ran away with the other two but not before satying.

"Anne told us to tell you to act well."

"What happened!?" Onew asked, looking around.

"Th- They got him." She said, starting her acting.

"WHERE IS YOOGEUN?" Taemin asked, arriving next.

"They got him." Onew said, looking straight trying to beleive his own words.

"I'm sorry." Bom said, looking down, crying into her arms.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE IS MY SON!?" Minho asked, looking around.

"WHERE IS MY SON!?" Minho said, bending down eye- level with Bom and shook her hard.

"WHERE IS MY SON!?" He repeated tears b out from his eyes. 

Minho saw. He saw there was another woman with them and thought nothing of it. One second he looked away the next, they hard screaming.

"Th-They got her." Bom sobbed, as she acted more.

"Sh- She h-had a knife." She lied, looking up to see Minho looking eraged.

"What?" All heads snapped towards _____________ who already had tears streaming down her face.

"No." She said.

"Where did they go?" Key asked, looking around, ready to chase them. Bom pointed to the opposite direction,

With out uttering a sound, _____________ ran and ran yelling out her son's name.

"YOOGEUN!" She called out, feeling the sand turn into rocks as she hit the undeveloped part of the beach.

"YOOGEUN-AH!" She screamed, running faster. Her feet aching with every step she takes. 

Feeling weak, she finally sunk on the ground, her knees getting scraped due to the rocks and sobbed for her son. Feeling scared, frustrated, afraid.

"____________!" Minh called out, running after her.

"I'm sorry! I should'nt have let him come. Mianhe Minho. we have to find him please." She pleaded- begged sinking into Minho as he bent down and cradled her in his arms.

"Shhh, they called the police. We'll find him, I promise." He comforted looking at her through eyes with unshed tears, trying to remain strong for both of them.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." she muttered, crying more.

"Don't blame yourself baby." He said, scooping her up when he saw her feet was bleeding.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, through her tears, wanting to do nothing but run after her son but she didn't know where go.

"We'll find him tomorrow. I promise." Minho said, tightening his grip on her.

"I promise." He said as a tear came strolling down his cheek.

 

 

 

 

SSOOOOOORRRRRYYYY!! FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I'M REALLY SORRY! I SWEAR! I HAD TO THINK LONG AND HARD FOR THIS CHAPTER... TRYING TO MAKE IT EMOTIONAL AND TEAR WORTHY BUT I GUESS IT'S NOT. OH WELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT????? 

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!