17

Remembering The Reason

______________ was in the cafe talking to her lawyer when two boisterous girls came in talking about the news of the century.

"OMO! I am definitely not Bom's fan anymore! She's such a ! He has a son!" The first girl wearing a dress exclaimed, making a nasty face.

"I know! and to think Minho has a son!" Her friend exclaimed. Hearing this, ____________'s ears immediately perked up. 

"Excuse me, do you know what they're talking about?" ______________ asked the waitress when she served their food.

"Oh, you didn't know? Bom was thorwing herself at Minho-ssi." The waitress explained, realizing she was talking to Minho's wife.

"Jeongmal? Are those rumors?"  _______________ asked.

"Ani, it was proved. It happened just hours ago actually, there was a video to prove it too." 

"Really?" the lawyer asked.

"Yeah, and it seems like Minho-ssi was really mad about something else too. Excuse me but I have to served the other tables now." The waitress bowed then left.

"So _____________ are you sure you want to go throught this divorce?" The lawyer asked, pushing her glasses up.

________________ felt her heart stop. She wanted to say no very badly but her son was on the line. She needs her son. She loves her son more than anything else in this world, and she was willing to hurt Minho to get her son.

"Okay, so we're through with all the reasons, now I just want you to be certain of this. __________there's no backing out once you've started." The lawyer says calmly.

____________ nodded her head with a confidence that does not match her feelings.

"I'm sure." 

"Okay, I'll send you the papers tomorrow." The lawyer said standing up, holding her hand out for ____________ to shake.

"Okay, thank you." __________ replied truthfully, accepting her hand shake.

--------------------------------------------------------------

That night, Minho came home mentally and physically exhausted. The whole day he couldn't keep his mind away from Yoogeun. The minute he was dismissed from shooting he immediately went to the police station with a disguise to ask for developments but sadly, the answers of the pfficers would be the same. 

They had no lead.  Bom wasn't helping either. She was brought to the police station for questionning but she would cry and say she was also harmed and didn't want to relive the night which Minho found very frustrating.

"Minho?" Yuri called out. she was in the kitchen making tea for __________when she heard the front door open.

"Oh, Yuri you're still up?" Minho asked, tiredly.

"Yeah. I'm making tea for ____________ she's been crying too much." Miinho sighed remembering his wife. It seemed like they weren't even a married couple anymore. Whenever he came near her, she would push him away.

"Arasso, go back to your room, I'll bring the tea up to her." Minho said, entering the kitchen.

"Are you sure?" Yuri asked, following him.

"She's my wife. Of course I'm sure." He said, rubbing his temples. Yuri simply nodded and left with out a word. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"_____________?" Minho asked, entering their room.

"Yes?" _________ asked in a small voice, biting her lip to prevent herself from crying.

"I brought you tea." Minho said, placing the cup and saucer on ___________'s bedside table.

"Thanks." She answered, tired of her cold facade, missing her husband.

"Gwenchana?" Minho asked already knowing the answer. Of course she wasn't.

No one was fine.

"I miss Yoogeun." _____________ suddenly said, crying, sitting up to hug Minho who was kneeling.

"I miss him too baby. I miss him so much." Minho replied crying for the first time. 

They held each other the whole night, forgetting about the tea. They held each other like they were scared they would loose each other the next day. Minho held his wife like someone would kidnap her too, that someone would take her away from him, not knowing she'd be leaving him herself.

 

 

 

HEEEY!! I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER! SO LIKE YOU'LL SEE YOOGEUNNNNIIEEE  SOOOOOOOOOOON :D

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.