5

Remembering The Reason

"Yoogeun-ah, what do you wanna do now?" MInho asked, entering the living room but stopped short when he saw Taemin playing with him.

"When did you get here?" Minho asked.

"Your wife  gave me the key to your house." Key said, coming from the front door carrying loads of sweets.

"YAH! Hyung! get out of my house! you are going to ruin my sons teeth!" Minho scolded, earning a frown from Yoogeun.

"Key ahjussi!!!" Yoogeun screamed, running towards Key who immediately let go of the bags he was carrying.

"Yoogeun-ah! I have a lot of--" Key's talking was dorwned by Minho's phone which was ringing loudly.

"Hyung go answer your phone! IT's soo noisy!" Taemin complained, casually eating candies.

"Yoboseyo?" Minho answered.

"Annyeong! Minho-ah!" Bom greeted from the other side.

"Annyeong." Minho answered then hung up.

"Hyung who was that?" Taemin asked, entering the kitchen and making his way towards the fridge.

"YAH! that milk is for yoogeun not you!" Miho scolded.

"You have money anyway." Taemin replied

Minho didn't reply, instead, he rolled his eyes and went back to the living room, only to be greeted by Bom playing with Yoogeun and Key frowning towards them.

"OH! Oppa!" Bom greeted, jumping to her feet with excitement and didn't notice Yoogeun throwing his toy car towards her.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked coldly.

"I called you remember? but you hung up." Bom replied, inching towards Minho.

"Why are you here?" Minho asked.

"Oh, I'm here to pick you up. didn't your manager tell you? Shootiong starts today." Bom stated, giving Minho an eye smile.

"Well, I'm not coming." Minho replied flatly.

"You have to, remember your manager signed a contract?" Bom reminded.

"Minho, you go, we'll take care of Yoogeun, Yuri is coming here anyway. I called her." Key said.

"Yuri?" Bom asked, sudden emotions flicking through her eyes.

"You know her?" Taemin asked, coming out of the kitchen.

Bom quickly composed herself and smiled towards Taemin.

"No of course not. Anyway, Oppa, we have to go!" Bom said then pulled Minho away, making Yoogeun throw his train towards Bom and hitting her on the face.

"YAH! YOU ILL- MANNERED-"

"Do not yell at my son!" Minho screamed, making Bom flush in embarassment.

Yoogeun stuck his lower lip out and stared at Bom and started to tear up.

"SHIRO!" Yoogeun yelled, getting another toy train and throwing it at Bom, who wasn't expecting it.

But instead of shouting, Bom put on a fake smile and turned to Minho ignoring the laughing Taemin and Key and the almost crying Yoogeun.

"Let's go oppa." 

"You really think I'd go with you after what you did to my son? Get out." Minho demanded, leaving Bom no choice but to leave.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yoogeun-ah! it's time to sleep!" Minho called out, bringing Yoogeun to his bed.

"I wanna talk to omma!" Minho chuckled and dialed the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" answered a sleepy ___________.

"I love you." was the first thing Minho said. ____________ felt herself smile and could say that Minho's morning greeting already made her day perfect.

"I love you too." _____________ replied, rolling over towards the where the window was only to see that the sun was rising and it was still 6:00 AM.

"I wanna talk to herr~" Yoogeun whined, reaching for Minho's phone.

Minho chuckled and handed the phone to his son, who looked very eager to talk to his mom.

"Yoboseyo? Omma? Annyeong!" Yoogeun greeted, jumping up and down the bed, with a big smile on his face.

"Annyeong Yoogeunnie! How are you?" ____________ asked, getting up, so she can call for breakfast.

"I love you more than Appa does!" Yoogeun replied, sticking his tongue out towards Minho.

"Yoogeun-ahhhhh!" Minho joked,  pushing Yoogeun on the bed.

"Jinja? I love you more then I love your appa too!" ______________ replied, silently laughing.

"YAH!" Minho screamed,  hearing __________.

"Give me that!" Minho snatched the phone and got up from the bed, only to have Yoogeun jump on his back.

"Appaaa~~~~~" Yoogeun whined, trying to get the phone while Minho placed it on speaker so ____________ could hear.

"Yah! both of you! what time is it there!? shouldn't you be sleeping?" ______________ asked in a strict way.

"Uh..." was the smart reply of Minho and the silent giggle of Yoogeun.

"AISH! both of you sleep early! it's bad for your health!" ____________ scolded.

Minho placed Yoogeun back on the bed and tucked him in.

"I tucked Yoogeun in already." Minho said, following his wife's orders.

"Good." Minho placed a kiss on Yoogeun's forehead and exited the room.

"_____________?" Minho asked, missing his wife more than ever.

"Yeah?"

"When are you coming back? I miss you." Minho confessed, entering his own room, getting ready to sleep.

"Tomorrow. So you better be there to pick me up." ____________ joked.

Minho smiled and a plan immediately came to his mind.

"I'll be there alright! What time?" Minho asked, malking sure his schedule was free tomorrow.

"6:00 PM." His wife replied, smiling at the thought of coming home to her family.

"I'll be there."

"You better be! and you better sleep Minho, I don't want you to be tired arasso?" ____________ said, concern lacing through her voice.

"Yeah. I love you." Minho said.

"I love you too, now sleep." ______________ demanded making Minho chuckle as he hung up and layed on the bed and closed his eyes dreaming about his wife.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

The second ______________ put her phone down, the dorrbell to her hotel room rang. 

Curious, she went to the door and peeked at the peep hole but it was blocked.

"Who's there?" She asked through the door.

No reply came, instead the door bell rang again.

"I am not opening my door unless you tell me who you are." She demanded, crossing her arms over her chest.

She heard a sigh.

"You're still the same untrusting girl I see." came Donghae's voice. She immediately opened the door and let him in.

"Oppa, it's so early why are you here?" _____________ asked.

"Well, we have loads of stuff to buy for your son and I'm pretty sure we'll need all the time we can get." Donghae replied, smiling at her.

"Right!" ___________suddenly remembered.

"Oh, and these are for you." Donghae produced a boquet of white flowers and gave them to ___________, not seeing the flash from the hall way since __________ forgot to close the door.

"These are so pretty! Thank you oppa!" ___________flung herself to Donghae and another flash came.

"What was that?" She asked.

"What was what?" DOnghae asked, looking around.

"Ah, nothing must be my sleepiness talking." _____________ replied, slightly frowning.

 

 

 

SO HEY! I KNOW LATE UPDATE! I HAD NO INTERNET AT ALL! LIKE NONE! AND NOW I DO YAY!!!!!! SO GUYS I HAVE MY OTHER STORY POSTED BECAUSE I REALLY CAN'T STOP MYSELF BUT DON'T WORRY I'M NOT LETTING THIS STORY GO... IT'S ABOUT BEAST JUST SO YOU KNOW AND PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! I UPDATE BOTH STORIES AT THE SAME TIME! ^.^ 

SUMMARY OF THE NEW STORY:

 

Hyuna is my twin sister SHE HATES ME. Actually everyone does.So imagine how happy I was when I realized that my days were counted. LITERALLY. So all I  have to do now is make sure no one would give me a reason to live right? Easy? No. Not at all.

HERE'S THE LINK:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159657/counting-her-days-beast-hyuna-hyunseung-you-doojoon-occharacter

I LOVE YOU!

 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!