11

Remembering The Reason

"Annyeong Minho!" Donghae greeted, ing his hand out for Minho to shake.

Minho simply nodded and left to go back to the kitchen.

"I think he hates me." Donghae muttered, glancing around.

"Nah, hate is such a strong word... Maybe dislike would be appropriate." Lucy said, giving him a thoughtful look.

"That's... comforting." Donghae said, looking down.

"Awee, oppa! don't mind him! Minho just woke up so he's cranky." ____________comforted patting Donghae's back.

"Ahjuusssiii!!!! Did you bring us candy!?" Minhwan andyoogeun asked, runniong towards him.

Donghae nodded and got candies out from his pockets.

"YAH! Minhwan! Yoogeun! Didn' we tell you not to take candies from strange people!" Minho yelled from the kitchen pouting.

"Minho ahjussi, you're the strange one! You're talking alone in the kitchen!" Minhwan yelled, jumping up to reach Donghae's hand.

Everyone laughed.

"KIM JONGHYUN WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING YOUR CHILD!?"  Minho screamed, coming out of the kitchen frowning.

""AAPPAAA! YOU'RE TOO NOISY!" Yoogeun screamed glaring at Minho.

"Minho Oppa, what's wrong with you? didn't you get enough sleep last night?" Yuri asked exchanging sly smiles with Key and Jonghyun.

"Shouldn't he be hyper if they had last night?" Lucy asked, making all heads turn towards her, luckily Yoogeun and Minhwan were fighting over the last piece of cansy Donghae was holding which by the way fell.

"OMMEONNI!  THERE ARE KIDS!" They screamed together except for Donghae who was shocked with Lucy's actions.

"Aish, you act like they'll never know the meaning of . PSH." Lucy said dissmissing everyone.

"And this is when we can finally say, Ommeonni is back." Onew announced, making everyone chuckle.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once they reached the beach, Minho immediately pulled _____________ away from Donghae who seemed to get everyone's approval.

"Atleast I have my grnadmother." Minho muttered.

"What?" His wife asked, glancing towards him.

"Nothing." 

"Oh, well let's swim!!!!!!!!!!!!" _____________ yelled excitedly, taking dress off, leaving her only in her bikini which Minho very openly approved of.

"YAH, if you wanna make love to your wife go to the room." Lucy stated, making _______________ burn red.

"Oemmonni!!!!!!" 

"What? Sheesh! you people need to start saying what's on your mninds!" Lucy complained, scratching her head.

Minho just shook his head and took his shirt off, making some girls stare at his abs.

Onew, seeing this, followed suit, but saying 'I'm single!' making almost most of the girls inch near him.

Everyone took their shirts off and was either wearing a bikini and board shorts.

When Donghae took his shirt off, Lucy ran towards him and poked his toned chest.

"I approve." She yelled, giving a thumbs up to ___________ and Minho's direction.

"Uh... is she always like that?" Donghae asked Key and Yuri.

"Yup, most of the time." Yuri said, smiling at Donghae.

They were all enjoying under the sun, playing volley ball, building san castles, chicken fighting in the water and everything you can do on the beach. They did all this, not knowing, from a far, some one was watching them.

"Oh, look at my grandson." She spoke to herself smilng as her plan started to complete in her head.

"Just one more week, and you'll be with your grandmother dear." 

"Just one more week." She said, smiling like a crazed woman.

 "But it wouldn't be bad to make my appearance a little early too." She muttered, slowly coming out of the shadows.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

"Yoogeun-ah! Minhwan! Where are you going?" Taemin asked, looking up from his sand castle.

"We'll go get our ball!" He replied and went afrter Minhwan who went ahead and ignored Taemin.

"Arasso! Don't go too far!"

"De!" They answered.

"Minhwan hyung! I don't see the ball!" Yoogeun whined, looking around a frustrated frown on his face.

"Just look for it!" Minhwan said, looking arond for the ball.

"Are you looking for this?" Anne asked coming holding the ball.

Yoogeun nodded and held his arms out, but Anne ws fast, She immediately took hold of Yoogeun's small arms and tried to pull him away. Luckily, Minhwan saw this and threw sand at Anne's face making her loosen her grip on Yogeun but not let go.

"UGLY!" Yoogeun yelled, biting her arm.

"WITCH!" Minhwan continued, helping Yoogeun bite Anne. 

She let go and glared at both boys who ran towards Taemin with the ball in theri hands.

Never under estimate a kid's teeth.

 

 

HEY! I KNOW IT'S SHORT! BUT YOU KNOW I'M SAVORING THE CHAPTERS SINCE IT'S ALMOST ONE WEEK LATER <----- IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. *WINK WINK.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!