6

Remembering The Reason

"How about this?" Donghae held up a a random toy.

"Oppa, do you even know what you're holding?" ____________ asked raising her eyebrow and frowning at Donghae.

"What?- oh never mind." He said, returning the Barbie doll to it's place.

"Oppa, you know, if you're tired, you can go ahead I really don't  mind shopping alone." ____________ said, suddenly feeling guilty.

"I'm not tired, I'm actually having fun, I haven't seen you talk to yourself in a very long time." DOnghae teased, giving her a smile.

"YAH! Oppa! that's just me thinking!" ___________ complained.

Through out the whole day ____________ and Donghae were shopping for Yoogeun and She ofcourse bought her husband a watch- not like he doesn't have one.

"Oppa, are you sure Minho would like this?" ____________ asked for the ninth time.

"__________ he's your husband, he's rich, he has everything- a simple gift from you would mean the world to him, trust me." DOnghae explained.

"How would you know that?" _____________ asked, still looking at the purchased item.

"Because that's how I'd feel if I was your husband and you'd give me something." Donghae mumbled.

"Awwwee, Oppa, you still like me don't you?" ___________ teased, pinching his cheeks.

Donghae froze.

'No, I still love you- not just like.' He thought, shaking his head.

'She's taken Donghae.' He thought.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" ___________ asked when she noticed Donghae wasn't himself.

"Yup! Let's go get icecream!" Donghae exclaimed, grabbing her hand and pulling her inside an icecream parlor and didn't notice the flash that went off.

------------------------------

"Oppa! Balli! ____________  called out as Donghae struggled with his bags.

They were currently in the airport getting ready to return to Korea. Originally, Donghae wasn't supposed to be  coming with her but somehow she convinced him to meet her family.

"I see you're still as wimpy as ever." ___________ commented, smirking at Donghae.

"YAH! compare your bags to mine! I have five bags! you have..." Donghae stopped talking as a smug was on __________'s face.

"What were you saying oppa? You have five bags? and I have how many? Ah! tha's right! I have seven!" 

"Just shut up.I'm tired."He muttered.

"_____________?" SHe turned around looking for the person who called her, but saw no one.

"YAH!" The voice yelled again. Suddenly she was tackled in a hug.

"Ommeonni!?" _____________ exclaimed, immediately hugging her.

"What are you doing here!?" She asked.

"I'm returning to Korea! I'm in London cause I'm transferring flights." Lucy exclaimed, jumping up and down, missing his grand-daughter inlaw.

*Ehem. 

Donghae faked cough.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked bluntly, making ____________ smile.

She sure missed her.

"Oh, Uh... I'm Lee Donghae, __________'s bestfriend." Donghae introduced giving Lucy a charming smile.

"She's taken. and she already has Jonghyun as a bestfriend... I'm watching you." Lucy scrunched her face and made an 'I'm watching you motion' towards him.

"___________, wait for me here, I'm going to the restroom." Lucy informed giving Donghae a glare.

"She doesn't like me very much." Donghae concluded with a frown.

"Just you wait, she's going to warm up to you soon enough when she realizes you're no threat." ___________ explained.

"Like a dog?" 

"Just shut up oppa." 

Three minutes passed when Lucy came back.

"So have you checked in?" Lucy asked.

"Not yet-" Donghae replied but was cut off.

"Oh you! You're taking so much time!come now! Balli!" Lucy ordered, picking up random bags, Which were also Donghae's.

Then _____________ burst out laughing.

"What?" Donghae asked.

"Sh-She is totally stronger than you!" 

"Ani!" Donghae denied, cheeks red from embarrasment.

"YAH! both of you hurry! I want Icecream!" Lucy screamed, earning weird looks from people.

"Let's go, she doesn't have the best patience in the world." ___________ warned, bouncing her way towards Lucy.

 

 

 

HEY!I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE.... BUT I KIND OF HAVE A WRITER'S BLOCK. I HAVE THE PLOT FOR THIS STORY IT'S JUST THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IT IN WORDS AND IF I MAKE THIS LONG IT WOULD BE POINTLESS CAUSE IT WOULD'T MAKE SENSE... ONE MORE THING.

LUCY IS BACCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

THAT IS ALL.

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!