10

Remembering The Reason

"I'm proud of my grandson!" Lucy whisper- shouted to Key who was still busy staring at Taemin.

"Ommeonni! You're being to noisy!" Jonghyun warned, in a much louder voice.

"YAH! You're being the noisy one!" Onew countered, glaring at Jonghyun.

"I wanna eeaaattt~~~" Yoogeun whined, patting his stomach.

"Arasso, let's go in and get you some food." Yuri said, shooting one last glare towards Taemin; then enetering the mansion bringing the two kids.

"Eh hehe..." Taemin laughed, smiling at Key innocently.

"SSSSHHH! They might hear us!" Keysaid, glancing back towards the couple who he thought was dancing, except, this time they were right infront of them.

"They already heard you." Minho said, glaring at everyone.

"OH well! Let's go eat!" Lucy stood up from her crouched position then made her way towards the food on the table.

"Ommeonni! That's for usss!!!" Minho whined, making  his way towards her then grabbing the plate.

"I don't care! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been born!" Lucy scolded, bringing the plate then entering the mansion leaving Minho with a slacked jaw.

"Well, uh we'll just go..." Onew said awkwardly, pushing, Jonghyun, Taemin and Key towards the mansion.

Minho sighed and sat on the chair, slouching.

"Wow, this is such a fail." He muttered, not looking at ____________.

"Minho, look at me." ___________ said, standing before him. 

"Minho." She said again, until he finally raised his head and stared straight into her laughing eyes.

"This has been one of the best nights ever." She said thn burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Minho asked, quirking an eyebrow, feeling himself smile.

"Nothing, I just love the way things are now." She said hugging Minho who stood up.

"Exactly. things couldn't get any better." Minho muttered holding his wife close to him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HYUNG I SAID I WAS SORRRYYY!!!!!!" Taemin yelled, pouting his lips towards Key.

"YAH! Don't you do that! I'm already immune to that you pabo!" Key said, and placed his hands on his hips.

It's been three days since Taemin's little spur of the moment announcement and Ke's been glaring non-stop at the younger boy ever since. Not only that, but Key's also been making Taemin's food extra spicy and limited Taemin's banana milk intakee which crushed Taemin.

"I wannt miillkkkk!!!" Taemin whined, staring at the bottle of banana milk on Minhwan's hand.

"Hyung, you can have this!" Minhwan offered, giving the bottle to Taemin."

"YEEEESSS!" Taemin cheered, hugging Minhwan but before he could get the botlle, it was already in Key's hands.

"HYYYYUUUNNGG!!!!!" Taemin whined, looking like he was about to cry while Minhwan just laughed.

"What's with all the yelling and why are you in my house early in the morning?" Minho asked, descending from the spiral stairs, half-.

"YAH! Key why in the world are you holding my son's banana milk!" Jonghyun scolded, glaring at Key.

"I wasn't! He was about to give it to Taemin!" Key reasoned as Minho made his way to the Kitchen where Yuri, his wife, Lucy and Onew were.

"PSSH! Stop blaming Taemin!" Jonghyun said, grabbing the milk and giving it back to his son who gave it to Taemin which Jonghyun didn't mind.

"I did-"

"YAH! You stop arguing, it's over! plus Key oppa, you could've just said you weren't together with Yuri in the first place... So it's seemed to me like you actualy liked her to be your girlfriend." _____________ stated coming out of the kitchen with Minho and Yoogeun trailing behind her bringing food.

"AWWWEEEE do you want me to be your girlfriend?" Yuri asked, smirking towards Key who was blushing red.

"I-I never siad that!" Key stuttered, looking down; pointing an accusing finger towards Yuri.

"No one implied that you said it too." Lucy innterrupted, coming out of the kitchen, holding a bowl.

Their, little talk continued, with everyone teasing while Key was blushing and Yuri was slowly starting to blush too; while this was happening, Minho stood in the middle of it all, wondering what was happening. He scanned the whole living room only to realize that therei were a lot of bags on the floor and on the couch, Yoogeun, Taemin and Minhwan were plaing tag with either a floater, a shovel of a pale. Minho frowned and turened to the little cofe table in the center of the living room and saw a lot of food piled together and a bag on the floor ready to catch whatever fall from the already covered table.

"Yah, you look stupid." __________ commented, snaking her arms around his waist.

"Wait, what's going on?" Minho asked, ignoring her earlier statement.

"Were going to the beach." She answred excitedly wich earned a yay from the 'three' kids. Three being Taemin, Yoogeun and Minhwan.

"Jinja? I don't think I can go, I'm pretty sure I have an interview today." Minho pondered out loud.

"I already took care of that! That Bom girl came her earlier and I shooed her." Lucy announced, beaming towads Minho who only smiled in return.

"More like you kicked the poor girl out." __________ spoke, rolling her eyes at Lucy's typical behavior.

"LITERALLY." Onew continued, coming out of the kitchen, bringing frozen chicken.

"Why are you bringing frozen chicken? Do you know that might stink up the car if that melts!? DO you realize that Onew?" Key nagged happy that Onew came as a new topic aside from his non-existence love life with Yuri.

Key nagged and nagged earning laughs from everyone while Onew just stared at the chicken, starting to understand what Key kept trying to say.

"Minho, why didn't you tell me Bom was nice?" ____________ asked, still hugging Minho's waist.

"BEcause she isn't." Minho answered frankly.

"Wel, when she came here earlier she's been nothing but kind to me." _________ said, smiling at him.

"Well, she flirts with me... a lot." ____________ just laughed.

"YAH! Why are you laughing!? This is serious you know!" Minho said.

"It's only serious when you flirt back, and it's natural for every girl to try to flirt with you, you're practically a big star." ______________ stated, pecking Minho.

"Yeah I-" Before could answer the doorbell rang.

The maid went to get it as everyone smiled at the person while Minho frowned.

"DONGHAE OPPA!" ___________  and Yuri exclaimed.

"HYUNG!" EVeryone else said.

"AHJUSSIII!" Minhwan and Yoogeun cheered, running towards him.

"YOU!!!" Lucy said forgetting his name.

" HIM." Minho muttered, feeling jealous, especially when he his wife let go of him and hugged Donghae.

 

 

 

Hey! So this chappie is like yeah... but next few chapters will be.... very...... ah just note it would involve the beggar who all of you probably know who.... :D

I love you!

please don't forget to comment and subscribe!

and thanks to herimion8 for proof reading! :D