20

Remembering The Reason

"Hyung! can you please slow down!?" Taemin whined, trying to catch up to Minho who was already running towards the car he contacted to pick them up.

"NO!" Minho called back, already entering the sleek car.

"YAH! If you leave us here I will Kidnap Yoogeun and __________ and never give them back to you!" Lucy screamed, running alongside Taemin.

"AISH! Balli!" Minho called out, running his hands through his hair in frusration, excitement and nervousness.

"Sheesh, you should have been a runner instead." Onew commented when he finally arrived. Being the last one to reach the vehicle, he received a glare from Minho and a kick from Minhwan.

"YAH! Kim Jonghyun! tell your kid not to kick me!" Onew yelled, making Minhwan pout and turn to Key and cry.

"Let's go." Minho called out to the driver who immediately started the car.

"YAH! ONEW HYUNG YOU DO NOT YELL AT MINHWAN." Key stated threateningly.

"I DIDN'T EVEN YELL AT HIM!" Onew denied.

"YOU YELLED AT JONGHYUN WHICH IS THE SAME THING! NOW SAY SORRY!" Key nagged giving him a frown.

"Or what?" Onew challenged.

"Or I will ban chicken from this trip." Lucy answered, defending Key and Minhwan; Jonghyun who gave her a high five.

"You're all ganging up against meee!!!" Onew whined pouting.

"Minho! Taeminnie! help your hyung!" He continued, turning to them.

"Shiro." Taemin answered sticking his toungue out while Minho ignored him because he was currently arranging for his clothes to be sent to their hotel in Jeju.

"Say sorry." Minhwan muttered, giving Onew an evil smile.

"We're waiting." Yuri continued, giving him the same smile Minhwan gave.

"You are both evil!" Onew screamed pointing at them.

"No one calls my Minhwan evil!" Lucy and Key both screamed making Onew shiver in fear. He could literally see the steam rolling off their heads.

"Okay! I'm sorry little Minhwan oh angel of everyone! see? it rhymes! hehehehe." Onew apologized, fearing his life.

"OH LOOK WE'RE IN THE HOTEL." Lucy announced, turning to Taemin and widened her eyes.

"Ommeonni you're too loud!" Minho complained, annoyed.

"STOP THE CAR!" Taemin screamed making Minho jump in fright and everyone in the car smile secretly.

"YAH! Taemin we don't have time to stop-"

"Hyung it's not that! but isn't that Yoogeun?" Taemin asked playing his role perfectly by pointing out the window where a little boy was running around a park with huge trees.

------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa, where are you bringing Yoogeun today?" ___________ asked Donghae who was leaning on the door frame with arms crossed, wearing a white muscle shirt and black board shorts.

"I don't know really, maybe just around the park." Donghae answered, giving Yoogeun a go sign by putting one of his arms behind him. yoogeun then ran out of the room quietly and mad his way to the elevator. Lucy knew this was a big thing to make Yoogeun do his part all alone so she once again hired Hyuna to help them.

"Yoogeunnie are you ready?" Hyuna asked by the elevator.

"De~" Yoogeun answered happiliy jumping up and down.

"Balli, before your mom would wonder where you are!" Hyuna urged and pulled Yoogeun together with her when the elevator doors opened. 

 

In another side of the hotel, ____________ called Yoogeun.

"Yoogeun-ah!" 

"Yoogeun!" Donghae called, opening theother rooms.

"I thought he was here a while ago." Donghae asked, entering the comfort room."

"He was!" __________ exclaimed, opening the closets desperately, her heart beating faster.

"Yoogeun! this isn't funny!" __________ yelled, searching the kitchen nervously.

"Yoogeun!"

"CHOI YOOGEUN!" ____________ called again.

"Okay, calm down maybe he went out to play or something and he wouldn't be in the closet _________." Donghae said, making his voice sound nervous which he was anything but.

"I can't! I can't loose my son again!" __________ screamed, starting to tear up. She immediately ran out of the room but yoogeun wasn't there.

"Let's go look for him!" Donghae cheered, pulling ___________ towards the elevators.

 

---------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Yoogeunnie, you know what to do. Just make sure you have fun while doing it remember your ommeonni hired police to watch you so you're safe arasso?" Hyuna asked.

"Yup!" Yoogeun replied, smiling brightly at the thought of seeing his dad.

"Okay, Hana, Dul-" Before Hyuna could even finish counting, ittle Yoogeun dashed towards the park like place in the hotel the Lucy specifically rented for the scene.

Hyuna laughed at the boy's eagerness as she pulled her phone out and texted Lucy.

To: Lucy

Fr: Hyuna

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. ^^

 

---------------------------------------------------

"Minho! it is Yoogeun!" Yuri screamed, pointing at the little boy bouncing up and down, looking like he was frolicking in the forest.

"I-"

"PABO! runnn!!!" Key screamed, opening the door for Minho and literally kicked him out of the car.

"Yoogeun-ah!" Minho called out, running after Yoogeun who also started running away when he heard his named being called.

 

-----------------------------------------------

"Oppa, I don't know what I'm going to do if Yoogeun gets kidnapped again." ___________ said, tears streaming down her face.

"He won't." Donghae replied confidently smiling.

"Where could he be...." __________ wondered, looking around the lobby the second the elevator opened.

"THERE!" Donghae yelled, pointing at the park from their view.

"BALLI!" _________ yelled, running over to where the park was ignoring the fact the Donghae didn't follow her, instead ran over to six familiar figures.

 

___________ ran and ran until the pavement turned to grass. She could see her son's figure running bound and about. She slowed down, knowing Yoogeun was in her site and safe but suddenly another figure ran towards Yoogeun yelling things she couldn't hear properly because of her ear drums beating due to exhaustion.

"WAIT!" The man called.

" I shouldn't have let my guard down!" __________ cursed, running fast towards Yoogeun attempting to throw her slipper if ever the man touches her son.

----------------------------------------

Yoogeun looked back and saw both his parents running after him, he grinned and turned around now running in their direction. Minho stopped running thinking Yoogeun spotted him and was running towards him but Yoogeun only ran pass him. While _________ ran faster thinking it was her chance to get her son. Minho turned to run after Yoogeun once again only to crash into another figure holding Yoogeun.

"____________?" Minho asked, panting after he realized it was his wife.

___________ looked up and was ready to scream when her eyes met Minho's.

"M-Minho?" She stuttered.

 

CLIFFF HANGEEEEERRRRRRR!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL BUT SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND I REALLY HAVE TO DO STUFF AND I JUST KINDA SQUEEZED UPDATING SOOOO I UPDATED! I'LL UPDATE SOONER! :D

I LOVE YOU!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D