Cruise #2

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

I get to my room and slam myself onto the bed. I can hear the door opening. 

" Unnie...are you okay? "

" Nayeon unnie.. "

Oh its Mina and Jihyo. I got up and they both seat next to me. 

" Unnie are you frustrated that you dont know about Kai and Yuna? "

" I dont know Jihyo ya, everyday when I saw him at the building, he's so kind and always greet me and try to talk to me but when I saw him and Yuna, I think I got a bit jealous..." 

Jihyo just seat there and laugh. 

" Whats so funny? "

" Ahh I know Kai, he did say to me once that he prefer older girls to be his spouse in the future. He also did say that Yuna is too young for him " 

" Really? "

" Yeah, well I dont have the evidence but I heard it with my own two ears. Thats why although he's moved on with me and Mina but he didn't flirt with ITZY at all "

" But he have dated you both...I feel bad and also I've dated Jaemin before so... "

" Thats all im the past Nayeon unnie. If you really like him, I say go for it. Other than everyone else, you're the only one left thats still single "

" Mina what about me? "

" Oh right you too Jihyo hehe " 

" You both sure? " 

" Yeap! " They both answer in unison. 

" If you got him unnie, do take good care of him and always ask him how he feel. It might take time but he will open up in the end. Besides he's kinda like you too hahaha "

" Yah! " I slap Jihyo's chest. 

" See~ " 

" Hung~ " 

They both laughed. 

Kai POV

Seriously Jaemin, Jinyoung! Aish those two, they arent even the youngest. Such kids. Here I am walking with Yuna while she hold my arms.

" Oppa! Whats that language just now? " Yuna asking me while still tugging to my arms.

" Oh that's Malay, its my mother tongue language " Im trying to explain to this cutesy little kid. 

" So where you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter