PillowTalk

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo POV

" Oh I've been telling you alot about me, how about you? "

I do have been talking a lot. Hope he don't mind. It was a complete silence from him for awhile. He put down his beer can and just look down. This is not the Kai that I know and feel in love with this afternoon. 

" Kai ah? "

I called him but to no answer. Suddenly he breaks the silence. 

" You know noona, growing up for me was a real tough journey. Being bullied at young for being a cry baby, being humiliated by someone that I really love infront of her classmates, struggling to get lean till I got sick badly and oh dont let me start on university "

I scoot closer to him on the edge of the bed. 

" Hey...Its okay, you got through it. That makes you stronger. I like strong man. Also if a man cry that shows that he isn't just a stone cold person. That seems normal to me "

" Thank you Jihyo noona~ "

This kid, thats the first time him being himself. I know that he hides a lot under that smile and excitement. 

" You want to hug? "

He comes closer and I open my arms. With hope that my embrace will slowly heal him from time to time. 

" Jihyo ah, I have something to ask "

" Yeah sure what is it? "

" Uhh don't you think were going fast in this relationship?"

That took me awhile to think but actually this feels kinda normal. From the look of him I know I've found the one. 

" Yeah it does but you know my daily days, its always fast and always busy. Plus it would be rarely to see you around so if I love you, I straight up say it. So all the time that Im here I might want to just spend time with you ~ "

If it aint with him I wouldn't g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter