Sayying Goodbye

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Urghh its been awhile since I've sleep that well. No nightmares and nothing can disturb me. I look to my side and she's there dozing off still. I take a look at my watch and its still 6am. Well I better got up early. I kissed on Jihyo forehead before heading downstairs to get something to drink. The weather have been legit hot. 

I take look into the fridge and there's still some left over pizza, I heat it up and dig in. I bet the rest are still drop dead. I took out my phone and look at all the pictures and memories that have been taken these few days. Its crazy man a true dream come true. I don't know what good deeds I've done but yeah crazy. 

ding...dong...

Urgh who could have rang the bell at 7am! I hope it won't disturb the rest. I rushed to the gate outside and I saw its the usual hired maid. 

" Awalnye kak? ( So early? ) "

" Mak kamu suruh bersihkan rumah. Kau party lagi lah ni? ( your mom asked me to clean the house. You're partying again right ? ) "

" Yeah mom wants to get to know her future daughter in law "

" Oh cantik ke budak nye? ( Oh is she pretty? ) "

I open my phone and show it to her. Obviously she doesn't know who Twice is so its safe to say. 

" Oh cantik~ orang mana? ( Oh pretty~ where she's from?) "

" South Korea "

" Uish dulu kau gemuk je sekarang ( back then youre fat but now ) "

" Live needs to upgrade "

" Haa yelah ( oh okay ) "

She the proceeded to help tidy up the house. I eat the rest of the pizza and heat another one for Jihyo. Im pretty sure she's hungry. 

I get back to my room and Jihyo still haven't woken up. She is really a heavy sleeper. I kiss her forehead again and caressed her cheeks and she finally woke up. 

" Good morning beautiful "

" Good morning baby~ "

I give her a kiss before slowly opening up the curtain. 

" Dang its 7:30 am and the sun is blazing hot "

" Your country is really hot, but...I know something nah someone thats hotter "

" Who? "

" You baby~ "

I blushed and hand her the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter