Cruise #5

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

Kai POV

Theres a punching bag? Hell yeah. I scout around the gym to decide what I want to do. I play around with the punching bag until I saw Yuna,Hikaru,Lia and Jaemin running into the gym. Hope they wont cause a scene but eh the gym is empty. I take off my headphone to hear what they say but I didn't lower down my hoodie. 

" Oppa! You're here.... " Yuna panting,sounds like she have just run the whole ship today. 

" Whats up with you guys? Did you just run a marathon " I give a fake laugh.

" Were looking for you hyung! Why you just...storm away like that? That is so not you? " Jaemin asked me worried. 

" Well thats so not like you Jaemin? Worried much? " I sneer to him. 

" Ofcourse I do! You're my older brother that I can depend on, besides Im the leader of our group " he answers me back sternly. I've never seen him like this. 

" So whats up? Y'all sound serious AF? " I look at them all weirdly. 

" I just want to say thank you Kai Hyung! Thanks for bringing me and Yuna together! Thank you so much! " Hikaru bow down to me. When was the last time he bow down to me? 

" Me too hyung! You help me, help me to get Lia and you always be by my side all the time. Help me, encourage me and teach me a lot of things. You might be 23 but you are like a wise wizard! " Jaemin look at me, trying to explain everything. 

" So you do get that 'american girl' hahaha " I just laughed that finally he told me that he's with Lia. Well I got the wind of it before but now from his own mouth hahha cute. 

" Kai! I want to say thank you also for always trust me, even when Im under fire with all the controversy, you are still there to help me. I have a friend, thank you for that " Lia also bowed to me. 

Then Yuna slowly making her way near me. She put her hands on my chest right where my heart is and she just look at me. I eyed Hikaru but he doesn't seem to mind it. 

" Oh, Kai Oppa~ promise me okay? " She lowered my hoodie and caressed my cheeks and just stare at me in the eye. 

" Uh? Promise you what? " I look at her weirdly. 

" Promise that you will find your own happiness too, for us. Stop caring so much about other people's heart * point to my heart * and listen to yours, okay? " 

" Yeah for sure! I will. Anything for you guys. You know ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter