Morning After

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can feel the crack of sunlight on my face. I take a look at my phone and I saw the time it is passed 12 noon. Urghh did I sleep that long. My stomach hurts. I looked to the table and saw cans of beer. Hopefully I drink safe this time. Well im in bed thats good. I looked to my right and there she is the leader of Twice sleeping soundly. 

" What happened yesterday wasn't a midsummer dream afterall "

I caressed her cute cheek. She's still sleeping. I guess she drank with me too last night. I kiss her forehead and she slowly open her eyes. 

" Good morning~ "

" Good morning Kai~ "

I cuddle with her and she burried her face on my chest. I still can't believe it that im dating a world star while im just jobless living off my parents wealth. I will get a job! Definitely I will. 

" You know I still can't believe it you're mine and Im yours"

She just giggles. Everything about her just so cute. Even her over the top voice. We just cuddle around when the sound of knocking on the door break the silence.

" Kai? Who's that? "

" I dont know, Ill take a look. Stay put "

She nodded. I put on my robe and walk to the door. I take a peek on the peek hole and to surprise its the peach sisters, Nayeon and Momo on the door. I open the door and both of them get flustered. 

" Yeah? "

" Annyeonghaseyo is Jihyo here? "

Nayeon asked me while Momo just tugging on her arms. I screamed to Jihyo in the room. 

" Someone is here for you! "

Both of them surprised at my korean. Guess they dont expect me to know. Nayeon tap me on the arm. 

" Nice korean "

" Hehe its nothing "

I welcome them both and close the door behind them. As I walked to the hallway, I heard screams. 

" Yaaaa! "

I quickly rushed and being greeted with big angry eyes from Nayeon and a side eye from Momo. 

" Huh? Whats going on? "

Nayeon point to the beer can and Jihyo in her y night dress. I just ahhh. 

" We didn't do it unnie~ "

Nayeon still looking skeptical and look at me up and down. 

" If you do it, you're in charge if anything happens okay? Uhhh whats your name? "

" Kai. Oh yeah I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter