Cruise #3

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

" Let go of me! " I screamed as loud as I can and run away from there. I can't stand it. One moment he says he's not interested to that kid and one moment she's feeding him. What are they doing? Am I being played by Jihyo? Is she lying to me? I run till the end of the front of the ship, looking at the sea does makes me calm a little bit.

Kai! You should know by now that I have a crush on you! I love you so much. How come you don't know about it! 

" Nayeon... " 

Great its Jeongyeon now. She's just going to tease me. 

" Nayeon are you okay? "

" No..not really! "

She comes closer to me and hug me from behind. 

" You know I saw you running to here and I chase after you. I pass by Mina, Jihyo , Kai and Yuna so im pretty much know why. Nayeon ah why not you just confess to him "

" Im afraid that he wont feel the same...Im afraid of rejection Jeong.... "

" Shot your shot you know, what comes after that let god decide....like have you flirt with him or? "

" Nope all our conversation full of teasing each other... Every single day I saw him, I just but I know I like him "

" No wonder he's not catching on...you should flirt with him not or anything. How come when you're with Jaemin its different? "

" I dont know, Kai is different I think. From our first met I kinda feel something for him already but at that time Jihyo is with him so I hold myself back. Then I date Jaemin, maybe because I was bored and thought he's gone forever. When I heard that he's involved in accident that almost took his life....I think my world also ripped apart...now he's back and I dont want to waste anytime "

" Its okay you will get him, trust me. He will understand in the end~ come no more sad faces,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter