More than just a friend

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both me and Mina walk towards her hotel. The snow just start to get more heavy as we walk. We finally arrived safely at her hotel. The snow just keeps on pouring. I was about to walk back to my air bnb before being pulled by Mina. 

" Don't go, you wont survive out there. Its getting heavier. Just come stay with me.... "

" You sure? Like sure? Sure? "

She just nodded. 

----

Okay this is awkward. I just sit near the edge of the bed. I look at the bed, yeah it is big enough for both of us but...

" Kai im going go wash up... "

" Uh...oo...ok...okay "

Dude did you just stutter? When was the last time did you stutter. I look at the game and plushie from my shopping this afternoon. I thought to myself if they save me so that in the end either way I will have a happy ending. If you do, thank you. 

Not long she walked out of the bathroom wearing a fresh clothes like her pyjama, she looked so cute. I didn't realise I was looking at her longer than expected. 

" What are you staring at Kai! "

" Sorry you just look so cute and beautiful too ofcourse " 

She blushed again and throw to me a towel and a bathrobe. 

" Since you didn't have fresh clothes. Just wear this first and go get fresh up "

" Yeah! Yeah! "

I make my way towards the bathroom and get a fresh warm shower after that snow shenanigans, this feels so good. I think back, she's from Twice too. What are my luck and why are all the stars pointing towards Twice like what the heck my fate intertwined with them. Without realising I take a lot of time in the shower just thinking about it. Once I've done I walk outside and Mina have already fallen asleep. I smile, she must have been tired today. Hopefully Im being a good 'friend' . I take the extra pillow and the extra towels, make my way to the small couch and sleep on it. I texted my parents sayying that Im okay and I make a friend before I fall asleep.

Mina POV

I wake up to the sun shining through the thick curtains. I look to my sides, Kai is nowhere to be seen. I got panicked, worried that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter