In Desire Need Of New Scenery

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed and here I am still in square number one. Nothing have changed, its true after all what Mark once said that I will never get healed unless I get a change of either person or place. Just like how I decided to leave my university years ago. I was having the time of my life before this stupid Coma take everything.... everything away from me. 

knock...knock...

" Kai? "

" Yeah mom! "

I take out both of my earphones.

" Do you want to travel somewhere? "

" Travel? Travel where mom? " I just giggle at her suggestion although thats not a bad idea. 

" Where mom? "

" Anywhere you have thought about? " She asked me. I always thought going to South Korea and maybe start to become an Idol but that dream have already died along during that accident. Then I thought of Japan. My sister have been there for her honeymoon and im such a er for anime especially one piece and ofcourse pokemon. 

" Mom, Japan maybe? "

" Japan eh? Sure! Ill ask dad to book you a flight "

" You sure? "

" Yeah, I dont want you mopping around here. Then I thought what Mark said about you before. So I've come out with this idea "

" Am I going alone? "

" Yeah! Youre old enough right " she giggle. Yeah ofcourse Im old enough. 

Man Japan! Im just super excited for it and looking forward for it. In the night dad told me that he booked flight this weekend. Thats great im in need of a new place. 

-----

Trip to Japan day finally comes. I have planned what I want to do. Retro game store is a must. One piece ship thingy majigy is also a must and a whole bunch of visits to the Pokemon Centre! Oh no im going broke. 

This time its different, Dad drops me off at the airport. Everything feels so smooth. As I got into the plane I decide to maybe revive my old vlog series. Well Im just doing it for fun not for views. I turn on my phone well obviously new phone. 

" Hey guys! Whats Up! Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter