Surprise

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks pass by and today are the day for Twice Concert! A Christmas concert. We have moved out from the Twice house and now living in our own house. It is a pretty decent house quite big too but yeah sausage fest. The whole house smells like guys but I don't mind it, I always want to stay in a house full of friends.

" Hyung! Wake up! " I felt a shaking on my bed and when I woke I saw Hikaru trying to wake me up. 

" Ah yeah Hikaru? " I rubbed my eyes trying to get a clear view of him. 

" What time is it? " I asked still with blurry vision.

" Its 3:30pm, you need to wake up. Were going to Twice concert today remember with PDnim? " I rub my temple as I felt like getting hit by a truck in my head. 

" Right! Ill get ready "

" Heavy sleeper hyung "

" What to do, we are grinding hard these days as it gets to New Year "

" Yeah after New Year will be our debut...Im still anxious about it "

I got out of my bed as quickly as I could and went to the shower to get ready. I try to remember what made me sleep that long. Oh right we finished at 12 midnight last night and finally sleep at 3am. Welp thats 12 hour of sleep, say bye bye to Zombie Kai and hello to Mr Im going to steal your girl. I thought to myself as I look at myself topless in the bathroom. 

I got out and being surprised by Jaemin and Jinyoung, they both pull my towel off my waist and I quickly cover my buddy. 

" Yah! You two! " I want to chase them but too lazy to do so. Who cares, Like I said it's sausage fest here, everyone have a badonkadonk. 

" Mina noona are one lucky girl~ " Jinyoung poke his head and screamed his lungs out. I grab my pillow and throw it at him and it hit directly. 

" Ah hyung~ "

" Bullseye, you wait when you have a girlfriend. Im going to make your life a hell. Hahah "

I walked to him and offer a hand. He grabbed on it and get up. 

" Hyung! How did you get so bulky real fast? "

" I used to work at a gym remember? "

" Yeah while all of us still like a twig "

" It will take time. I used to be a twig especially around Henry's age "

Our conversation being cut short as we heard the opening of door. 

" You're ready boys?! "

Oh no Its PD nim and Im still in my undies. 

" Jinyoung ah quick pass me the jeans "

He passed me that and on time I zip it up, PD nim walked right infront of us. 

" Kai! You are the most hunk trainee I've ever seen "

" Ah thank you PD nim "

" If you have a girlfriend she would be lucky " 

I chocked fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter