Secrets?

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the whole concert is done, we make our way backstage and greeted all the noonas and as usual we do our intro. 

" IX! Annyeonghaseyo 6IX ibnida "

" Ayy they are here~ " Nayeon gets up from the couch as she have just finished taking off her mic. She went ahead and hug Jaemin. 

" I miss you~ " Momo also run to her partner Dax. 

" Darling~ " Mina runs over to me and hug me tight. 

All of the rest laughed at our antics. Without realising PDnim is actually behind us. 

" Ehem! "

All of us freak out and the noonas look worried and sorry. 

" PDnim were sorry for dating the new juniors! " Nayeon got on her knees and followed by Mina and Momo. I rushed to get infront of them. 

" PD nim! If you want to punish, punish us! Not them. We are the one who make them fall in love with us " Dax and Jaemin joined after me while the rest of my members stay behind Jeongyeon. 

PD nim didnt say much other than look around. The situation are tense. Complete silence surrounding the room. He then point to Me, Mina, Dax, Momo, Jaemin and Nayeon. 

" 3 pairs of you, after this come follow me to a restaurant"

We all just nodded. The noonas are already at the brink of crying. All of us get to our perspective partner and just hug them and didnt leave them at all cost. They then change their clothes and we all off to the restaurant with PD nim in the car. 

Through the journey, the car ride was super silent. Slight sounds of sobbing could be heard. We keep on hugging them and try to calm them down. The worst thing that I could think of right now, are forced to be broken up and our debut being pushed behind and these 3 noonas going into hiatus. I don't want all of that happening. Nope never. We arrived at the restaurant and it us s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter