One Faithful Night

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Wah man the game is so boring. Why does the loading screen took so long. "

I close the game and lay down on my bed. Its been weeks since I last go out. This is so not me sides that I almost involved in a bad accident yeah thats pretty much it. Get grounded for a week and thankfully my parents aren't that mad anymore. 

Why don't I just lay down on this good night and chill man besides I don't have friends either to chill. They all decided to believe this stupid rumour than my own words yeah typical millennials. Great here I am grumbling and brooding over things that have passed. 

I scroll on my phone just trying to get peace, turn on the music. Oh Twice! Its been awhile since I've listen to them. 

You make feels so special~ 

As the music blasting through my room, I decide to get on the T dating app. I guess its time for me to get myself out there. I've been mopping around too much, way too much. Didn't hit the gym, looking like a mess, even missed meal sometimes. 

I just feel too much just being dumped on me at the same time. Loosing my lovely grandma who always there with her antics and smile, being accused badly of what I didn't even intent to do, loosing friends and finally being dumped by 'her'. I have thought of suicide but that song man it keeps me alive, it give me hopes so that one day I could dream again.

Without noticing I have swipe right too much. Man I do look desperate, I mean who's not at this moment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter