The Day Have Come

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I find myself right infront of my University entrance just standing there while the rest of them just dashing away. I tried to call for them but to no response. Then white flash bring me to infront of the class being humiliated by the lecturer and being scolded for the reason that I didnt do. I can see myself there standing still doesn't know what to do. Another flash of white bring me in my car driving as fast as I can trying to end my life. 

" You should have just DIE! "

The car crash to the divider of the road and I can see me lying senseless on the road, bleeding to death. No one is there for me. 

" Argh! " I break open my eyes to a cold sweat. Why, why do I keep dreaming about that. Everyday at this point. I can see the crack of light coming from the curtains. Oh gosh it's already morning. 

knock...knock...

" Son youre alright? "

" Yeah! "

My body is still sore from my punishment at the gym yesterday. I scroll my phone again well the typical thing in the morning. I take a look at my insta and saw a bunch of videos and pictures of Twice here doing their concert tour. How did I managed to missed this. Haih nevermind I have wasted a lot of money on alcohol anyway.

ting..

hey, meet me later. Excited me. See you.

Oh yeah I was supposed to meet Miss UnicornThomas. Damn legit I still can't believe she decided to use that name. I took a quick a bath and shave all these weird growing moustache. Trust me she would laugh at my moustache if she saw it. Put on my best hoodie as I just want to be comfortable. I make my way downstairs to the kitchen being greeted by my mom and dad eating away their breakfast.

" Oh you come out from your room today and take a bath and shaved? Whats up "

" Im going out today "

" With who? "

" Ahh with a friend mom no worries " ​​​​

" No accident anymore okay "

" Sure dad "

I went and grab a box of milk in the fridge and I can hear my parents are whispering among them well loud enough to be heard. 

" Im glad that he's over that girl and out of depression "

" Yeah our son look much mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter