Confessions

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

Kai have been drinking the sake non stop. Im afraid he would pass out right here. I guess its better to just bring him back now before worst could happen. He needs to be up early too, preparing for his audition.

" Kai...lets go~ "

" One more, one more "

" Come lets go~ "

He drink his last shot and decided to went back to my hotel with me. As we were walking he starts to talk funny. He keeps on mumbling things that barely can be heard. 

" Kai~ youre drunk so bad hahaha "

" Yeah I guess hahahah. You know Mina! You're so pretty but *points to his head* hahaha "

" What you mean? My head looks funny? "

" Nah just hahaha "

Not long after a couple of walk we arrived at my hotel.

-----

" You know Kai you should have just move in with me "

" Huh like get married "

He then grab me and we started dancing to no music but just the snow slowly falling outside. I like this but Im guessing he could barely remember this tomorrow so I might as well enjoy it now. He pulls me in closer for a hug and start to cry. 

" I miss you Jihyo ya...I went under for 2 years and you...It must be hard on you "

I tried to release myself from him but failed to. He keeps on crying that makes me pity him. 

" I lost my life,my friends and now I lost you...thank you for everything. I will move on...with... "

He look at me straight in the eye and pulls in closer to kiss me. I didn't reject it but just accept it. I guess I do have feelings for this boy. He is just very very different. The pain he goes through yet he could still stay strong and not broke down. I admire that strong will. He pulls away from the kiss. Still looking me straight in the eyes. 

" I love you Myoui Mina...I love you~ "

He caresses my cheeck. 

" I love you too Kai~ "

We kissed again and broke it off. He went straight to sleep and I went to take a bath. When I walk out he have already knocked out without no blanket on him. I tuck him in properly and lay down next to him. The whole time I was looking at him. Imagine how much the pain that he have gone through gives me a determination to properly propose to him tomorrow and ask who is Jihyo. Cant be our Jihyo right. I mean she did told me about Kai that he dated once but yeah wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter