Holiday

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been months since I last saw her. Yeah Jihyo still would be sending me her selfie almost everyday, she's now busy for their Japanese comeback soon. So I'm guessing less time to talk to her but Im pretty used to it that way. 

" Oi stop dreaming around "

I can literally heard Mark from across the gym. It is now 11pm and the gym is now empty just leaving us both. I can only train with him during night time as he is busy with his photographer gig and me working at this gym, a dream come true. 

" How many more reps Kai? "

I didn't even heard what he said. All I think off are all about Jihyo if she's okay overthere. 

" Hello earth to Kai! "

" Oh yeah! 5 more "

" Dude focus! "

" Yeah quoting The Rock nice "

We then keep on doing the leg press as today is leg day. 

" Kai im done... "

" What you mean done, we still have moving lunges "

" Ah for real "

Me and Mark nodded to Ryan and he lets out a loud sigh. 

" Wei! Kai kau closing eh aku balik dulu! ( Dude you do the closing, Ill be going first ) "

" Alright boss "

The bigger guy which is my boss leave the gym and I will be doing the closing. 

" So did you asked for your leave next week? "

" Yeah I managed to get it for 3 weeks since Ive been grinding my these whole time "

" So we can go and meet the girls next week, Ive been missing my Dubu~ "

" Ish kau ni ( err dude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter