Past and Present

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well here goes nothing. I just hope that this won't separate Jihyo and Mina or put them at odds.

" Well here goes nothing "

I take a deep breath before continuing. 

" 2 years ago, before I went under. I was actually dating your leader Jihyo, we met when Twice was at Malaysia doing the tour concert. We hit it off and well I was happy. Months pass by after she went back to Korea to continue being an Idol while me and a bunch of my friends who actually did hit it off with your members too decided to went to korea and maybe study or something overthere so atleast we can stay closer to them but...things went sideways when we were involved in a tragic accident that killed both of my friend and put me into a coma. After I have woken up, I got the news that she's now okay and get back with Kang Daniel but I guess that make sense since doctor did said, it is a miracle that Ive survived that. I hope that with this you wont hate on Jihyo, she did the right thing and move on... "

" Kai... "

She hug me tighter after knowing the story. I start to tear a little bit but I got to keep my A game for the audition later so I dint go bawling out like usual. 

" I didn't know you went through all that. I didn't know you lost soo much in your life...I promise I will be better! And I wont hate Jihyo for this "

That brings a smile to my face. She pull away from the hug and I can see that she tears up a little bit. I wipe her tears and kiss her again to tell her that im okay and im happy now with her. 

" Thank you Mina~ "

We just seat around and talk with each other as she rest her head on my lap. I look at the time and it is exactly 30 mins away from the audition. She's looking at me from my lap. 

" Youre nervous? "

" Yeah as the time pass by I slowly get more nervous "

" Its okay, Im sure PD nim will like you, besides.... "

" Besides? "

She lean in again to kiss me. I kiss her back passionately. We broke the kiss and rush up to set up the video call with JYP. 

" Use this! "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter