It Aint Normal

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We end up spend the rest hour just staying in car, getting to know each other more. Before knowing it, its time for lunch. 

growl...

" Opps sorry Jihyo "

" Im kinda hungry too. Anything good to eat here? "

" I would normally go to McDonald "

" Anything local? I would love to try local food "

" Oh chicken rice? Have you tried chicken rice? "

" Haven't, I think the last time im here I was on diet "

She pout. 

" Aigoo so cute. Come on lets go. Its a hot day too we could have shaved ice, local shaved ice "

I drive to the local hawker store. Where I grew up eating. I think its something good to show her what brought me up all this time. The whole entire journey she put on her cap and were holding my hand. She doesn't want to let me go is it. 

-------

Not long after I've arrived at the hawker centre. Its passed lunch time when we arrived so not a lot of people and school kids too which they could recognise her of the bat. She's a world class star. I open the door for her, I guess thats the most gentleman move? I guess so? She's still tugging to my arm. I know shes afraid but that just bring her cuteness level exploded like really. 

I walk into the hawker centre looking for the store that I would usually eat at then I saw the owner auntie who have been feeding me since I was still in school. 

" Auntie you're here today! "

" Yeah just looking around these kids whether they doing good or not? Have you eaten? "

" Nah not yet, yeah I want to order two sets of chicken rice "

" Sure...oh who's the girl? "

" Hi auntie? Right Kai? "

" Yeah auntie hahaha "

" Hi. Well good one Kai you have a pretty one there "

" Ah its nothing "

" Years ago you were a fat kid but look at you now~ "

" Eh I do my diet with your food also auntie~ "

We all just laugh there. 

" Oh what about water? "

" Yeah were thinking to get shaved ice? "

" Oh Uncle is still selling there. Ill order it for you no worries okay "

" Thank you auntie "

We then make our way to the seat. Im kinda worried maybe sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter