Wait No More

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is now December, well I really want the wedding ceremony to be quick after the proposal but eh Twice noonas have a comeback on September and 6IX basically finish around early August so yeah pretty packed. I actually take the initiative to went back and prep everything in Malaysia. I've been going back and forth for weeks. 

And today 4th of December 2023, same date as my birthday will be the day that Im Nayeon will be officially be my wife. I need to wake up early and fetch all of them here plus my teammates and their partners is also here so double the job. Our wedding news? Yeah it spread like a wild fire, started just with rumours but JYP PD nim cant do much to turn down the rumours so he just confirms it. Yeah there are salty fans but also a lot of supportive fans which im blessed. 

Im here pulling up at their hotels, to pick up all of my teammates. One by one of them got into the car in fully Baju Melayu for the boys and Baju Kurung for the girls. I ask Jinyoung who's sitting next to me. 

" Yo why so early? " While looking at him up and down. 

" Hehe it looks nice so why not! " He just laugh following the rest. 

" Thank you oppa for inviting all of us! " Yuna sitting next to Hikaru in the passengers seat. 

" No problem, without all of you, I wont be here " then I proceed to drive safely to my house. 

" Oh Kai? The rest already arrived at your house! Including PDnim! " Jeong noona updated me. 

" Yeap were almost there....yeap arrived " I told them as I park the car. We all get off and walk towards my house. 

The whole canopy of wedding event is already blocking the road to my house so yeah we need to park a little bit far. Honestly, I cant believe this day would come. The last time we have this kind of ceremonies are only during my sister's wedding in 2012 so thats like 10 years ago. When were walking into the gate we saw PDnim talking to my mom and dad, so does Nayeon parents. I look to Jaemin and give him signal, well since all of us are here why not. 

" PD nim, IX annyeonghaseyo 6IX ibnida! " Me and my groupmates do our greetings.

" Why do you guys need to hahaha " we all just laugh but I saw my mom tears a little bit. 

" What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter