F.I.L.A Falling In Love Again

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I make my way to the place that they said they want to gather around but not a single soul is seen. I give Jaemin a call, he picked up..

" Ah hyung! You're there? " he asked. 

" Yeah. Where are you and the rest? None of them are here yet? " Im so clueless. I hope I didnt get stand on. 

" Yeah were coming! Im here with Lia. Ill be there hyung " 

He hung up on me. I guess im just going to stand here looking at all these people watching the movie by the sunset. Then suddenly I feel a tugging on my shirt. 

" Oh youre finally here! " I look to my right and to my surprise its not one of the boys but it is Nayeon noona. She wore this beautiful dress. We just look at each and dont know what to say. She then break the ice. 

" Youre early here Kai? " she said to me while looking at the lot of people watching the movie. 

" Yeah...I thought they are here but they aren't. Wait are Twice noonas invited too? " I asked her. 

" Yeah! Dax invited us all... " Her voice is so slow. But damn the sunsets shine on her face that make her so beautiful. I keep on stealing a glances on her. She looked at me, I guess she noticed it. We then face each other.

" Sorry... " Without realising we both said our mind. 

" You first Noona~ " she just nodded. 

" Sorry for getting jealous at you just now. Yuna told me everything already " she look down and felt so sorry. Wait did I just heard it right? Jealous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter