Onward!

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its Monday and finally the day to be going to Korea. Im super excited, the whole journey Im so excited and just dream what kind of teammates I would have. Knowing new people and reunited with old friends too, Twice noonas. Hopefully they wouldn't be surprised. 

We got on the plane and more nervous and excited I got. Mina is looking at me the whole time as I am excited like a little kid on Christmas. 

" Relax Kai~ Im here~ "

" Yeah. Oh dont tell Momo and Sana noona, I want it to be surprise "

" Also you will be staying with me, Momo and Sana for awhile before PD nim get you a place with your team. Someone will join you too "

" Who? "

" So the plan have been updated that there will be 2 mentee under a group so yeah someone will join you too. Hope you both got along well "

She give me a peck on the cheeks. That caught me off guard because we're in public.

" Mina~ you sure? "

" Its okay no one bother about us too~ "

We cuddle up together and start to play with our Nintendo Switch as the flight id 2 hours long. 

-----

We finally arrived in Korea and the first thing I smell is kimchi. Ahh finally im here. 

" Later when we go out there will be paparazzi, so behave okay? My manager will bring us both to the dorm "

" Okay sweetie~ "

I didnt see it but I know she blushed under those sunglass and face mask. We walk out to the airport and make our way to the manager. He greeted me and offer to bring my bag along with Mina's. I reject the offer. Its okay Im a big man. Cameras flashes left and right. Some of it managed to capture me. We managed to get to the car and I introduce myself the the manager hyung. 

" Annyeonghaseyo Im Kai! "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter