Cruise #4

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin POV

" Okay so thats the plan? Convincing enough haha " then I realised a hard pinch on my arm. I look to my right its Lia. I quietly said to her. 

" Yah! Why? "

" Just listen " I just mouthed Okay to her. 

" So everyone got it? " 

" Yeah! " We all said in unison. 

" But we need to find hyung first right and he is nowhere to be seen " Dax butted in. 

" Okay ITZY and 6IX help to find Kai okay? " Jihyo noona suggested. 

" Okay! " All of us and Itzy said in unison. 

" Find people okay not go ahead and dating! " Okay Jeong noona is seriously scary. 

" Okay! Scatter! Operation MuscleBrain start! " Everyone hand in and cheers. Us and Itzy starts to moving around. 

-----

" Okay how about all of us go in pair, since were even of 5" they all nodded with my ideas.

" Henry since you and hyung are roommates go search around your room for clue " I point to Henry and he nodded. 

" Alright lets go, lets go " we scatter around and start to look for hyung. 

TWICE POV

" You think we can trust those kids? " Jeongyeon worriedly said as she look at iTZY and 6IX looking for Kai.

" Im pretty sure can. Afterall Kai have helped them all in a pinch situation, I see why not they help Kai this time " Jihyo assure that everything will be all okay. 

" Jeongyeon unnie! This plan doesn't seem to just help Nayeon unnie but also help you right~ " Sana smirking to Jeongyeon. 

" What you mean by that? " Jeongyeon clueless at what Sana is talking about. 

" Unnie dont hide~ we all know it " Dahyun also grin at what to Sana said. 

Everyone look to Jeongyeon suspiciously. 

" Yah! Byuntae! " Jeongyeon screamed. 

" Jeong ah! " Nayeon make that overly surprised face that brings Jeongyeon to be panic and start to blush. 

" This is the first time you blush Jeong~ " Jihyo nudge her on the side. 

" Okay girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter