BONUS PART 1 : 5 YEARS AFTER

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here I am standing infront of my friends grave. Its crazy that its been awhile since they have passed away. I got down to my knees. 

" Hey...guys...Im here. Sorry its been awhile...I was basically busy with my solo album and yeah my kid..Ryan..yeah you heard that right, this cry baby have his own baby now...crazy...anyways Ill visit again when Im back here... " I wipe my tears and walk away.

Even thought its been a long time, everytime I visit their grave it still hit like its day one. 

" Appa! " Aww here comes my daughter running to me. 

" Yes Jin ah! " I hug her and lift her up. 

" Appa~ who's grave? " She asked while pointing to their grave. 

I bring her to the car and put her in her car seat.

" That's appa's best friend. Before appa meet uncle 6IX " I explain it to her. 

I close her door and jump into the drivers seat. 

" Seat well Jin ah~ and say bye bye to uncle~ " now thats my wife Im Nayeon. Looking as amazing and cute as ever. 

I look to her and I didn't notice that I have been staring for a long time. 

" Why? Is there something on my face? " I shake my head. 

" Youre just beautiful hehe " she then blushed. 

I then drove off. Its been a crazy 5 years. I got to coneback with 6IX still but yeah the first few years are tough and I need to lay low. Thankfully, local industry is ready to accept me. About a month or two ago, I managed to release a solo album. Same goes to Nayeon, its hard to rebound after the marriage but we managed to pull through. 

Twice are still together, ITZY are still together and ofcourse 6IX are still together. We have become one big family. 

" Appa! Eomma! I cant wait to meet Mommy Jihyo and Mommy Mina! " I smile when Jin ah said that. 

" Sure Jin ah! Eomma think mommy Jihyo will be busy tomorrow? Hurmm " Jin ah looks a bit down. 

" No worries Jin ah! Mommy Jihyo always make time for you " I told her and her face immediately changes. 

-------

Timeskip Tomorrow

We finally arrived in Incheon Airport. Its been one hellish flight but thankfully Jin Ah just doze off the whole trip. Fans and paparazzi is still crazy like before. Especially now that we have Jin Ah. We got into the car and drove off. 

" Kai, Nayeon how was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter