Cruise #1

What Are The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TimeSkip 5 months later....

Things going well, our albums sell like hot cakes and we managed to hit all time high that we being the first rookie to receive a repacked album. So what are we up to now? We are at Singapore. I dont know what come over PD nim that he is bringing literally everyone to a cruise ship vacation for this one week. We're right now on a cruise on the sea, Im going to be honest I hate sea travel more than sky travel but this have been good. Well for the first 2 hours of it. 

" Hyung! Lets go for a swim~ " Henry excitedly asked me to accompany him. 

" Dude! Relax~ Im finishing this one last match then Im coming " 

" Okay Im going to go and change "

I would say Henry change so much after the debut. He get a whole bunch of confidence and become more mature but still these two never change, Jaemin and Jinyoung. 

" Hyung! Lets go~ " 

" Wait! Henry is changing! Are everyone literally going to the pool? "

" Yeap! "

" I guess Ill go then~ "

We make our way to the swimming pool and from a far we saw Twice and Itzy.

" Everyone! Sunglass ready? " Jinyoung ask everyone to put on their sunglasses. 

" Why do we even need this? " Hikaru innocently asked. 

" Jinyoung wants to look at the girls ofcourse~ " I . 

" Who's idea is it hyung? " Jaemin asked me back.

" Fine...Its mine but I agree doesn't meant anything okay?" 

" Yeah right~ " Jinyoung and Jaemin run away after they tease me. 

They ran straight and jump into the swimming pool.

" Roaring Youth! " Jaemin and Jinyoung screamed their lungs out and dive straight into the swimming pool. 

I stopped right at the edge of the swimming pool. 

" Op~op~ ouch! " I fell straight on my flat. 

" Hyung~ come catch us~ " 

" Siap korang bila dah naik! ( Ill get you when youre not in the pool ) "

Damn my hurts like crap. I should have just fall flat into the water but I don't want to embarrassed myself because I can't swim. 

" Oppa? Need help? " Yuna standing right infront of me offering her hand. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter