New Guys

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

"EUNJIIII!!!" someone screamed.I looked up from my seat and saw that it was Na Eun.Everyone started to laugh at her silliness as she was tripping while walking over to me.

"Hey Naeun.What is it?"

"Eh?Do I really need to have a reason to come and see my dear chingu?!"

"Aniyoo Naeunnie~~It seemed like you had something to say is all!" I told her with a smile.

"OKAY OKAY!YOU GOT ME!" She squealed.

"Huh?"

"I CAN'T HELP MYSELF EUNJII~I HEARD THERE WERE NEW STUDENTS!THEY'RE REALLY REALLY HANDSOMEE TOO!I BUMPED INTO ONE AND HE SAID..."

"What?What did he say?"

"He said...EXCUSE ME! to me!OH MY GOSH!" she screamed.

"You're so weird!"I said shaking my head at her.

"OH!Wait...uh I was suppose to tell you that Sangwoo seonsaengnim wanted to talk to you."

"Jinja?For what?" I ask, still reading my book.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR WHAT?!YOU'RE THE GREAT EUNJI!"

"I'm not much of a good-"

"DON'T SAY!I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT!You have the best voice in the whole school!Probably the BEST in Busan!You are not allowed to say that!" Na Eun screamed at me.

"Yeah yeah yeah.Whatever bossy." I said putting away my stuff.

"Come on!Pali pali!We need to get to class!I heard some of the new students will be in our music class!"

"Jinja??They must be pretty good singers then.Sangwoo seonsaengnim wouldn't allow just any kid to be in our class.I guess there is something to expect now.Come on Na Eun." I said lazily.

We walked to our music class.Na Eun was just talking and talking about the new guys that will be in our class.I was just nodding my head, sort of ignoring what she was saying.Before we got into class, Na Eun stopped me from going inside.

"Do I look okay?There's no toilet paper stuck to my skirt is there?" she whispered to me.

"You look fine Jeez.No, come on." I said draggin her inside.We walked inside and everything looked normal.

"See, we don't have the new kids in our class, so stop talking about it!" I nagged.

"Mianhe unnie...but my sources were postive that they were going to be-"

"Okay class!Get in your seats.Lets begin class!" Sangwoo seonsaengnim sang to us.As we were begginning class, there was a knock at the door.Everyone raised their heads, curious.Our class is normally never disturbed since we are an higher ranking class.

"Excuse me, seonsaengnim!Can I talk to you?" the secretary asked.Sangwoo seonsaengnim just looked at her curiously and then agreed.They left the room, and me in charge.

"Okay everyone, please start your warm ups." I said.The classroom rang with voices.I helped some of the kids set their pitches.

"Do~" I sang.

"Doo~" Na Eun tried.

"Do~" I sang again.

"Doooo~" Na Eun tried again.

"Come on Na Eun!It's an upper octive note!Not flat, nor sharp!Try again!Do~"

"I'm trying!MAN!You're like a dictator when you're teaching!DO!!~"

"Are you trying to sing or scream?!" I shrieked covering my ears.

"Mianhe!Can't we take a break now?!My throat hurts!!" she whined.

"Aish, how are you going to become a singer if you can't even...fine." I sighed.Just then the teacher came back in.

"Okay class!We're going to have new students in our class!Please welcome them!"

New students?Since when did we have new students?Everyone anticipated the new kids that were behind the door.Everyone's heads, besides mine, turned towards the door.

"Please come in gentlemen!" Sangwoo nim exclaimed.

About four boys came in.One of the guys looked like a chinky hamster.There was a really cute, Prince-like guy.Then there was a really handsome looking guy.He had quite a baby face though.Maybe these were the guys Na Eun was talking about.

"Where is Woohyun shi?" Sangwoo nim asked.

"I'm here seonsaengnim!" someone shouted back from somewhere.A guy ran though the door, panting.Already late to class?This guy must be-

I look up and stare at this guy.I don't know if it was just me, but he was looking at me too.He looks really familiar...

"Please introduce yourselves to our class." Sangwoo nim said.

"Yeoreobun ahnyeong!Sunggyu imnida!" Chinky hamster said.

"Kim Myungsoo or L imnida." the prince guy said.

"Ahnyeonghaseyo.Lee Howon imnida.Call me Hoya." the really handsome guy said.

"Hi ladies~Woohyun imnida~Let's get to know eachother!" the late guy said winking at the girls.All I heard was screaming and shrieking.These girls can't control their hormones or what?!

"Mmm...Sunggyu shi, please have a seat near Dongjun.He will help you get prepared for class.Myungsoo shi and Howon shi, please have a seat with Eunji ah.Eunji, please help these men get ready.Oh!Woohyun shi, you can have a seat right behind them.Eunji, have you run through warm ups yet?"

"Neh seonsaengnim." I said lazily.

"Then please help these three men.Afterwards I want you to take them to get their textbook arraseo?"

"Neh~"

I looked at the prince guy.He has a really nice face.He glanced at me and then I looked away.I heard him chuckle and then say something.I looked at the guy on my other side.He was listening to something.He looked at me and took out his headphones.

"I'm Lee Howon.Call me Hoya." he simply said.Same introduction as his begginning intro.

"Ah neh Hoya shi."

"Ani ani!Just Hoya...or oppa!" he smiled.I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to face Prince boy.

"Call me Myungsoo oppa or L oppa." Prince boy smiled.

"Neh oppas.Eunji imnida~" I told them.I noticed Na Eun looking at me and pointing at the boy behind me.I turned around and saw him looking right at me.As I met eyes with him, he looked like he wanted to say something to me.

"You got a staring issue or something?" he hissed at me.HE WAS STARING AT ME FIRST!WHAT A FREAKING JERK!!

What's his problem?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS:D

Here's an update!

Please comment and subscribe<3<3

<3<3Xian_Love<3<3