Chapter 18

I love you, I do

EUNJI POV

I ran to the elevator and shrunk. I was pretending to be asleep inside Woohyun oppa's car so that we wouldn't talk. It was awkward enough just being in there, I thought I was going to suffocate! I walked to my room and unlocked the door. When I went inside I saw Sungjae and Minhyuk oppa sitting on the floor playing a game with eachother. They looked pretty bored.

"I'm home~" I whispered, but they heard me. Next thing I knew I got tackled to the ground.

"Noona! Gwenchana?! We got a call and they told us you weren't feeling good? We aren't going to school tomorrow! You and I are going to spend time sleeping and getting our health back!" Sungjae exclaimed.

"Are you sick too??" I asked him.

"Ani, but if you're sick, I'm sick!" He said. I just laughed. Sungjae just knows how to make me feel comfortable again.

"We made you food...well...a buffet.." Minhyuk said to me.

"Jinja??I'm so hungry right now!"

"It was Hyung's idea because he was worried that you don't have all of your nutrients and other healthy dudes floating in your body!" Sungjae laughed.

"Thanks! Why don't we eat together then?" I suggested. They both agreed to my idea and we began to eat. After we ate, I washed the dished as Sungjae and Minhyuk oppa cleaned the area. Then we went to go watch the t.v. I put my head on Minhyuk oppa's shoulder and my feet over Sungjae's lap. We also had a blanket over us since it was a little cold. After watching over 10 movies, they were planning on leaving, but I persuaded them to stay the night.

"Are you sure? I mean, we can go home." Minkhyuk oppa said.

"It's fine!It's fine! I want you guys to stay anyways! It's already dark outside and it's dangerous for people to be out." They gave me an amused look.

"It would be dangerous if you went out. With us, that's a different story." Sungjae pointed out.

"As much as that is true, it would make me feel really happy knowing that you guys are indoors and sleeping safely at this time. Please?"

"Sure."
"Why not then."

I let them sleep in the guest rooms. Sungjae was knocked out right away and when I went to go say goodnight to Minhyuk oppa, he still hadn't changed into the pajamas I gave him. He was sitting there, looking at them. Did they have some stain on it? They were hotel complimentary, so maybe he thought it wasn't clean?

"Oppa??"

"Oh, hey. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" he asked me.

"Shouldn't you?" I asked back.

"...Yeah.Passed my bed time..." He chuckled.

"Don't worry, this isn't their room. I live here." I said quietly.

"Huh??Oh no, I'm not worried about that."

"Then what's wrong?"

"...I'm worried about you. How do you live here...alone?It's so big and ...lonely."

"You get used to it after a while."

"Waking up, eating, watching t.v....you do all of that by yourself...Don't you-" He stopped his sentence and looked down at the ground.

"Well, yeah it's lonely here, but I'm not always here. I'm with you guys too, and it makes my days go by faster and better! By the end of the day, I dont even worry about it! I'm so tired from us playing that I don't have time to worry about this place being lonely." I told him.

"You're definitely stronger than me." He chuckled.

"No way! You guys are my source of energy!You guys make me this strong!" I said, trying to joke around.

"Well, we're here for you. You can always stay at our place too.Well, not my house, but the guys' place."

"I know. I remember." I smiled. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. He yawned and then stood up.

"Well, that's my que to leave then." I said.

"Yeah. Pali. Get out." He mumbled. I just laughed at him. He scratched his head sleepily and then gave me a hug.

"G'night. Thanks for letting us stay the night."

"Anytime! If you guys want to, you can leave some of your stuff here and stay thenight as many times as you want!" I said, getting excited.

"Yeah yeah, we'll have slumber parties and play dress up. Now go to sleep."

"Okay! Good night!" I closed his door and went into my room. I walked towards my desk and pulled out my photoalbum. Inside, only one memory existed. I put it back then jumped on my bed. I made myself comfty and tried to sleep.

I should try to fix things now...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Sorry I haven't been updating! I'll try to update more for you guys!